Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Ab aage kya hoga?

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Cr. Dir., maybe you can give us some juicy details or insight  like you did with Gargi's errrr Pori's boyfriend.Wink  Or maybe Peeping Tom Ashish can let us know what the future holds?WinkWink

I have listed again what many of us have expressed in earlier posts:

DK unconscious for few days/weeks.  Sumi doesn't want Disha to come between Pori and DK so she refuses Disha to meet DK.  DK's last conversion with Disha was that she was leaving the house.  If he doesn't see Disha around, he will think she left him.  (Judaii Judaii Kabhi aaye na Judaii)Cry

With this fall, his leg can be magically cured.  Now Disha does not want to confess her love because she feels the he will think that she loves him now because he no longer is handicapped.  So she leaves him without saying anything.  (qurbani, qurbaani, quarbaani, allah ko pyari hai quarbaani)Confused

Memsaab wrote that there are rumors that DK will die.   I certainly hope that this is not the case.  No DK = No TD (at least for me).  Memsaab, thoda subh subh bolo yaar.  I have to do a big filmy Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Aisa nahi ho sakta to this one.CryCry

But I like lalgulab's idea the best.  I was thinking the same thing.  Wouldn't it be a nice twist if DK pretends to do the same as Sumi did when she became somewhat normal.  When Sumi, Pori and Disha come to visit him at the hospital, he can also have a selective memory like Sumi.  Tell everyone that Disha is his wife.  Sumi and Pori will have no choice but to accept.  Give Sumi a taste of her own medicine.  This would bring me back to cloud nine where I was on Wednesday.Tongue

Edited by Nisu - 06 May 2005 at 9:44am

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisu

But I like lalgulab's idea the best.  I was thinking the same thing.  Wouldn't it be a nice twist if DK pretends to do the same as Sumi did when she became somewhat normal.  When Sumi, Pori and Disha come to visit him at the hospital, he can also have a selective memory like Sumi.  Tell everyone that Disha is his wife.  Sumi and Pori will have no choice but to accept.  Give Sumi a taste of her own medicine.  This would bring me back to cloud nine where I was on Monday.Tongue

I agree Nisu.  I'd be ecstatic if something like that happens! Big smile I'm routing for that but seems like things are going to get ugly tho...

baku28 Groupbie
baku28
baku28

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged

I also agree with you guys.  I would love it if DK pretends to be DIsha's husband especially in front of Poori and SUM.  may be this way he can help Disha confese her love to DK.  So romantic.

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged

hey

i totally love lalgulabs idea and if that was to happen the show will become interesting once again...wowwww...but if dk is in hospital atleast disha can still sneak to see dk...Can't wait till the promo info..

SamyBig smile

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged

would love if lalgulabs idea become true ...

ur right dk in hosital would be the only chance for disha to meet him without any disturbance caused by sumimaa...

funny, despite being wife and husband they have to hide their love from sassuma and meet secretlyLOL

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged

yupp same here wish that would happen sumitra accept disha as her "bahu" lolll Smile]

LOve Asian Princess

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged
if dk dies OMG i wouldnt watch td then probably rano will die givin birth like some1 said and end up wid bamboo stick but i doubt it cuz they hav rweally made dk and disha's chemistry magically and a pretty big thing so i think its unlikely!!

hopefully crossed fingers!!

luv mad!!

p.s wouldnt it be gr8 if dk is there behoosh in the hospital and disha is wid him no1 else is there she is crying her heart out by him then she thinks he is sleeping but he is kindof awake and knows wats going on and she says "tum nahin jaante dk, agar tumhe kuch hojata toh mein tumhare bina kaise rehte mujhe nahin pata tha ke tum is baat ko aisa leloge ab mein tumhe kabhie chod ke nahin jaongi mein thi, mein hoon and mein rahoongi tumhari disha!! I LUV U DK I REALLY DO"

Dk then awakes and syas relly and all that, then they live happily eva after then DKs leg gets fixed and oh yeah they hav a baby and DK spurts out da truth 2 sumi and pori gets kicked out!!

wow!!

luv mad!!
eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged

I think Sum will have to listen to DK now!! That dish is his wife!!!

Unless she works it out then that would be the best for all what do you think?

love eran!!!

Go to top