•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
LOVED it..
so well done.. Priya as always done the most wonderful job and I love her Father.. he is such a great actor.. 

well done

Truly a beautiful episode. I'm so glad that Peehu was there to unite the family.
I agere :-)  What Priya did was wrong. Speechless family while Priya's monologue was needed. And as always, she was extremely good. 

yup today was a good episode...
Awesome epi nd im speechless watching priya.Evrythng lukd so real nd i had nearly tears in my eyes.
Great episode... I was aww... Thanks to Ekta for listening to us... After watching wednesdays episode I thought that priya will sacrifice n will go back to dubai... But ekta surprised me by revealing priyas truth to family... Love u ekta for this... it was totally unexpected from ekta... One again love u ekta... Now eagerly waiting for next week n for Raya..
Yes it was beautiful, Priya was just amazing, It was really disappointing that no one hugged her, I understand everyone's anger and shock, but it is a natural reaction, they realized that she is alive how can they not hug her it is such a big thing. Anyway at least Shipra hugged her finally, I really hope they all accept her, after all she has gone through a lot.. Pihu was amazing, she amazes me every time, how easily she nails every scene, gosh Ayesha take some lessons from her, you need it.. I hope next week at least we will get Ram and Priya moments, Its too much they wasted entire week.. I really hope story progresses next week. 
Loved the episode today, very emotional though. Very well done by Sakshi and Amrita. Ekta suprised us indeed. Hope we also get to see some good episodes next week. 
Finally the family knows Priya is alive.
Awesome epi. Saakshi is  MAGICAL. LOVE HER ALOTTT.
I cried seeing her acting. Thank u Ekta