Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I hope we get a scene where  in the party JJ sees KiSha and their chemistry and friendship. I hope he assumes that Kiya has told KD everything and that all is well. I hope later when KD tries to embarrass Kiya then JJ will step in and say that Kiya told you everything and how brave she is. I think that may stop KD from hurting Kiya or it may be too late when JJ tells him. KD is in for a big shock...damn I just love this KiSha bonding...but everything isn't going to stay so rosyOuch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7Anikz003zzinia2411sups2222-bornalee-rocksravya11Radiance.-Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-....DamonCrazy..BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JJ to see the sparks?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Seriously just hope KD gets to know the truth. I don't want Kiya to be hurt ! I love this KiSha bonding !! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7r07c

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I know he is defo in for shock bt then he'll b glad that she helped hm out as we have already seen he holds a soft corner for her nd that idiot sometimes feel that only he has the right to hurt hr or humilate her...
Gosh iski akal kab vapas aayegi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi061

I know he is defo in for shock bt then he'll b glad that she helped hm out as we have already seen he holds a soft corner for her nd that idiot sometimes feel that only he has the right to hurt hr or humilate her...
Gosh iski akal kab vapas aayegi?
kiski akal? r u talking about KD then ha really uski akal kab vapas ayegi,also i want to see the expressions on his face when the truth is revealed

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
hope smthng happens in dis way ...so dat KD will nt humilate Kia ..

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Hope so

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I hope this happens.

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
l i too hope this happens yest kisha were like breath taking the line "toh mre itne pass kya ka rahi ho"i died like literally!!!!
i hope this happens hope tt when KD is gng to humiliate JJ n KD have a confrontation n then KD goes n tells kiya wht all happens n he should expect a bad reaction but kiya understand KDEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.