Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#5 **The Dancers and the Fighters** (Page 131)

Post Reply New Post

Page 131 of 131

Page 1 Page 130
Page   of 131

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Did you guys see the tentative list of BB6??
Kitna sach hai isme??

Nishu plz batao yaar !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman-Isha AT#5 **The Dancers and the Fighters** (Page 131)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Did you guys see the tentative list of BB6??
Kitna sach hai isme??

Nishu plz batao yaar !

the gigantic thread on bollywood forum then yes i seen it and we need to wait till sunday LOL

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
No re...The new list...
Which has amazing names...which cannot be true...

IF me aya hai !

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

No re...The new list...
Which has amazing names...which cannot be true...

IF me aya hai !

it can be true...atleast few names...however my source friend messaged me some other celebs name too...ayesha knows that.

This time bigg boss is signing celebs 3-4 days before the start of show...so still confusion is there.
anways we will know confirm names on 7th oct Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Did u see the TOI list Nishu?

It sounds OVER AMBITIOUS...

Tentative List of people approached for BB6 -

Ashutosh Rana,Vijender Singh ,Satish Shah, Mahesh Manjrekar,  Luv-Kush (Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha's twin sons), Shirish Kunder, Kavita Kaushik, Aruna Irani, 

The list also includes TV actresses Rashmi Desai Sandhu, Jennifer Winget, Sangita Ghosh, composer Bappa Lahiri, Udit Narayan's son Aditya, singer Anushka Manchanda and Sheetal Mafatlal, industrialist Atulya Mafatlal's wife and a regular in page 3 circuit. 

I hardly think these people would agree to get in there ! I mean Kavita wud never be allowed to abandon FIR for soo long...And Aruni Irani and Satish Shah...WHY would they do BB6 !

Edited by togepe30 - 04 October 2012 at 8:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.