Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#5 **The Dancers and the Fighters** (Page 126)

Post Reply New Post

Page 126 of 131

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman-Isha AT#5 **The Dancers and the Fighters** (Page 126)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Yup Zee_news confirmed it. Looks like Nishu and you were bang on with your spoiler.
ROFL my old spoiler true then..
Damn

Yup as always. Anyways, I am so sick of blind fans and their worshipping whether it is for Barun or GC. I can't believe people come down to cyber bulling for some so called actor, sorry to be blunt. I am utterly disgusted and sick to see some roam around the forum. I don't even care if they bash actors, who cares about some XYZ, but why would you go around make it feel like hell for a mere mistake intentional or unintentional. I don't buy such bullying in the first place. IPK forum's some of the threads are sick to even look at.
yea that the reason I left the forum.. It mad n stupidity. Even gc fans r bettr than them

Seriously girl, I am never joining the reality show if Barun or Sanaya are involved or may be I will just to piss off some of the most arrogant and blind fans I have ever come across. I pray for this show to end to end their so called madness, unless you are big fan of IPK Embarrassed
am mental about that show ROFL bt not like them, mujhe meri hadh pata hai Wink

Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 30 September 2012 at 4:38am

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

am mental about that shoe ROFL bt not like them, mujhe meri hadh pata hai Wink

Yo I watch that show as well. But I am all OK with it shutting down if the madness can end. I am shocked to see such bizarre over the top hatred of these people. I mean one wrong spoiler and even if it was made for any sorta vendetta, where does it say that people have right over some cyber bullying. Thank God, none of us are part of those fan girls. It makes you wanna hate the actors. It's downright puke worthy.

Sorry for the rant but these people have pissed me off with their actor worshiping.
haha I knw where u coming from..
Forgt it. Sab pagal hai... Real life bhool gaye, fiction show ke peeche paagal. That why I prefer reality shows over them

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged

I know reality shows are so much better. People are crazy to fix fiction with reality.
lol

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
heylo ..wats upp ??? wen the forum will get closed ??

MeraCheekuVirat

IF-Rockerz

MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
GC wins. :P 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.