Salman-Isha AT#5 **The Dancers and the Fighters** - Page 94

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

hahahaha Big Surprise πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nishu was right all along with his spoiler.

But I wonder what happened with his second spoiler about Rashmi winning

i have a habit of messing up in finale...previous season of bigg boss,i gave accurate spoiler every week...but both me & Zee messed up in finale...

i think i should only give spoilers from first week to second last week...not finale πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nishu786

i have a habit of messing up in finale...previous season of bigg boss,i gave accurate spoiler every week...but both me & Zee messed up in finale...

i think i should only give spoilers from first week to second last week...not finale πŸ˜†

hahaha, no worries man, it's all good, it's not like we have anything to lose and it's not like you are getting paid for such spoilers.

We are finally done with this and let BB6 start now. So we can all shift !!!

i think i should only give spoilers from first week to second last week...not finaleπŸ˜†
I,was like heh, both zee n u said gc will win n suddenly sed rashmi.. I found out the chakar n it was guru
Am telling u right nw all of u. Am aint shifting bb..
Am going back to star plus. I dnt like the bb contestants
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Am telling u right nw all of u. Am aint shifting bb..
Am going back to star plus. I dnt like the bb contestants

you don't know all names of celebs in bigg boss...i only said u few celebs name...you have to be in bigg boss.πŸ˜›

you don't know all names of celebs in bigg boss...i only said u few celebs name...you have to be in bigg boss.πŸ˜›
nishu u r forcing me now :(
Hallelujah πŸ€—

I know nothing's happening in the show but I just dropped by cuz I missed you guys a lot
I am not even watching JDJ Finale...Nishu was soo right before about GC winning...
Dont worry Nishu...they mustve created confusion in the end purposefully...Whoever gave u the spoiler first abt GC winning was right...

After Bharti's reaction on her eviction...M damn sure it came as a surprise to her...coz she was told earlier that she wud be in the final 3...Thats why she is crying foul and saying she was used...Surely she doesnt think shez a good dancer to reach top 3 otherwise...

Looks like they have made some changes...

Earlier I had a doubt that Isha ka fall was scripted...I think they were forced...maybe even paid to drop out...There was no way anyone else cud win if Isha was still there...they had to remove her from the running...

Or else...Isha decided to not give the channel the satisfaction of making her give a mediocre performance and declaring sumone else as the winner...that wudve made one doubt her credibility as a dancer...

Also one fact that surprised me a lot was Isha saying - "Shez never had just a horrible injury"...Shez been doing rope dance all these years...Surely she mustve fallen atleast once yaar? Dancers are used to getting injured look at salman...!

I dunno...I am just super pissed off at Isha...she ruined it for me...I joined in as a neutral person...not liking or hating anyone...And ended up liking Isha coz of her awesome performances and got put off by another person thanx to the in-your-face fans ...

I feel bad for the guy...He seems very humble and down to earth...I wonder how many ppl like me have got pissed at him thanx to the over-agresssive fans !
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
What person u talking about? It better nt be salman u hate

And plus salman wasnt even present tpday, I am disappointed he wasnt there n neither gt award
Dude...!
I am not talking abt Salman...
U need to be told...who is the person here with annoying fans?