• Tags: 
    • Zee TV
    • Ramayan
    • Amit Pachori
    • Moti Sagar Productions
By TellychakkarTeam 20 Sep 2012 - 15:54
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger

Zee TV's Ramayan is all set to see some new blood.

Amit Pachori, who was last seen as Neetaji Palkar in Colors' Veer Shivaji, will be seen entering this Moti Sagar Productions project.

As per a reliable source, Amit will be seen as Parashuram. His entry will
take place during Sita's (Neha Sargam) Swayamvar when Ram (Gagan Malik) will break Parashuram's dhanush.

Going by mythology, the dhanush that Ram breaks was given to Parashurama by Mahadev. Prashuram gave it away to Raja Janak (Sita's father).

Since Sita insisted on marrying the one who can lift up the dhanush, Ram not only lifted it but also broke it into pieces.

Amit's character will be a cameo.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Amit who confirmed his entry and said, "Parashuram is a very egoistic man and I have never played such a character before hence I took it up. I am enjoying shooting for Ramayan."

Amit is shooting for his sequences today (20 September 2012) and his entry will be aired sometime next to next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I never expected that Sagar pictures will choose him as Parsuram Because He was Shiv in the Sagar Arts series till the very end.
Sagar Arts and Pictures are big rivals because of family issues and remain at each other's neck generally so taking a character from ASR Ramayan is kinda odd and shocking.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varnita.

I never expected that Sagar pictures will choose him as Parsuram Because He was Shiv in the Sagar Arts series till the very end.

Sagar Arts and Pictures are big rivals because of family issues and remain at each other's neck generally so taking a character from ASR Ramayan is kinda odd and shocking.

they took neil too😊 he was associated with sagar arts since 2008 first arslaan and then jo ishq ki marzi all produced by sagar arts😳 dunno about the rivarly but they are actors and they are open to anyone.😳...i didnt found it  odd or strange 😕okay coming back ... again they took a talented actor for cameo 😲and seems they are least bothered about prominent characters i dont understand wen they have such powerful actors in hand😲 y didnt they chose bharat shatrughan urmila sumitra kakeyi dhasharatha vashishta and vishmamitra wisely😕 wht were they thinking at the time of selection🤔 it rarely happens in any show that the prominent character are not getting their due importance 🤔while the show maker are focussing on cameo i would loved to see amit as bharat😊wooh he was excellent in shivaji.😊...gosh dunno whats in the mind of the PH ðŸ˜•

anyways welcome back amit 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hmm, it'll be interesting seeing Shivji as Parashuram, and yeah even I find it odd that Sagar Pictures' would choose an actor from Sagar Arts' Ramayan. Yes, actors are open to everyone of course, but it's generally known that Sagar Arts and Pictures are very stiff competitors.

@Arti,

I agree. It's quite strange that good actors are being chosen for cameos and below average actors chosen for the important roles. Sagar Pictures has gone nuts!😕😆
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
since i havent watched ndtv ramayan and since i dont remember much of original version...so all are new to me..

ya right arti ..i dont know what these makers r up to..they dont let central characters speak...and giving due weightage to unwanted stuff...
Incense thumbnail
^yaa first they were so engrossed in taraka that they completely forgot urmila and the role went to an undeserving candidate...everyone knows urmila who was more beautiful than taraka and here it seems another asst director came up and took the role😕 then the PH concentrated on ahilya and  the essence of pushpavaatika scene got killed and now they took amit as parsuram one who should be doing bharat instead 😲...seems they are least concerned about the show 

looking at the histroy i would say ab to raam ji aur lakhanji hi bachaye swayamvaar ko
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Arti, while Amit Pachori is a good actor, I don't think he'd have done well as Bharat. He's too old to play a prince of Ayodhya, but I think he'd have been awesome as Dashrath actually, or even Ravan who was also supposed to be youthful and handsome though all mythos so far have portrayed him to be fat and ugly.😆

But why do I suddenly have a feeling that the swayamvar will be rushed and parashuram will get more screen space in the story instead?🤔 That's what happened in the previous episode too. There was too much Ahalya and less of pushp vatika.
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

since i havent watched ndtv ramayan and since i dont remember much of original version...so all are new to me..

ya right arti ..i dont know what these makers r up to..they dont let central characters speak...and giving due weightage to unwanted stuff...

\

agreed 100% u know i was so irritated wen they skipped raam and lakhan ji visiting mithila and ppl drooling on them and ahilya's son expressing his gratitude but instead they showed sitaji giving sermons to her mother... was there a need...already the story is out of sync and these ppl arent trying to improve instead each week they are major blunders and bloopers 

i m suprised y dont ram and lakshman speak in this show😕 its over a month now i want them to speak particularly lakshamanji i m sick of these muted lead and listening to the one kind of music...
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Arti, while Amit Pachori is a good actor, I don't think he'd have done well as Bharat. He's too old to play a prince of Ayodhya, but I think he'd have been awesome as Dashrath actually, or even Ravan who was also supposed to be youthful and handsome though all mythos so far have portrayed him to be fat and ugly.😆

But why do I suddenly have a feeling that the swayamvar will be rushed and parashuram will get more screen space in the story instead?🤔 That's what happened in the previous episode too. There was too much Ahalya and less of pushp vatika.

they could have chosen shatrughan from sagar arts ramayan... as bharat he was excellent in the show...besides there are lots of good actos in the supporting role in this industry... same thing could be done with urmila too...vinita (ritz of navya) who played taraka would have been a better urmila i m sure lots of ppl like me and she herself would have enjoyed playing urmila than to play a nasty demon... and dont know amit is that old so yeah he could be vashishta or vishmamitra or king dhasharatha himself i think these ph should change their casting team the ppl sitting there are nuts...now i m worried about hanumana ravana and other cast 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

they could have chosen shatrughan from sagar arts ramayan... as bharat he was excellent in the show...besides there are lots of good actos in the supporting role in this industry... same thing could be done with urmila too...vinita (ritz of navya) who played taraka would have been a better urmila i m sure lots of ppl like me and she herself would have enjoyed playing urmila than to play a nasty demon... and dont know amit is that old so yeah he could be vashishta or vishmamitra or king dhasharatha himself i think these ph should change their casting team the ppl sitting there are nuts...now i m worried about hanumana ravana and other cast 

I don't think Sagar Pictures would choose one of the four brothers from Sagar Arts. That would be a very bold step on their part and moreover, the actors themselves may not prefer it since they generally do not like to do more than one prominent mytho role. But yes, Amit Pachori could have done well as Dashrath or Vasishta, since even Vishvamitra is a sort of cameo once Ayodhya Kand comes.

Vinita would have been great as Urmila. She would look like Neha's younger sister whereas the current one looks like an aunty, no offense.😳 While Sita was the complete form of Maha Lakshmi, even Urmila, Mandavi and Shrutakirti were separate forms of Lakshmi as Valmiki Ramayan says, so they all should be very beautiful and youthful young women. All of them should look divine and mature, but here none of the sisters are apt for their roles.