Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Veenaben's Husband

Neets thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am not sure if someone already started the topic with this or not,  If it's a duplicate please close this topic

Remember when Aryan was sick and Rajni stayed overnight at their house and all off a sudden Veenabens's husband showed up and he kind of new Yash's family.  What was that?  If every thing is fake then how he knew the family. According to him he knew that Aryan is Yash's son and he knew their family background. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geek2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think CV's think that we watch these shows without using our brains so they also have put their's in a closet.
Or vice versa. We should not use our brains.
Nothing makes sense , that's the reason this show is going off air :)
😛 😛
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neets

I am not sure if someone already started the topic with this or not,  If it's a duplicate please close this topic

Remember when Aryan was sick and Rajni stayed overnight at their house and all off a sudden Veenabens's husband showed up and he kind of new Yash's family.  What was that?  If every thing is fake then how he knew the family. According to him he knew that Aryan is Yash's son and he knew their family background. 

That track is over..  Track gayi, baat gayi.  No more surrogate mother bio mother drama - we're now in revenge zone 😊

About the show ending - No one has confirmed it, so it might mean that it wont end if the show garners enough TRP in the coming weeks. This revenge suspense is pretty neat.. if you dont consider the past track and watch it as a fresh start.
desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neets

Even Yashoda knew Yash's mother...😲  Then how come she (yashoda) did know anything about Yash's family.  
chichi9999 thumbnail
I had similar questions in my mind.. I think CV's have messed up to much, First they couldnt justify the Title creatively.. as they showed in PROMO before serial started. .. And now they change the Track completely and everyone is clue less about this.

Its better this show gets over soon.  
avanibhavesh thumbnail
hahah forget about that.. but if this all was Rajni's plan, why was she crying.. and went to see aaryan herself crying loads... i dont get it.. why natak when no one is around... cvs messed up...
Kanika999 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And if aryan is infact yash and archanas son then how can he not know that rajni is his masi??
ramparas thumbnail
why re u so confusing and so much of messed up.
We all donot like earlier aaryan track may be some of us has given feedback.so they  have changed the storyline and present track seems to be woroth watching and people liked it.

revange drama will give all doubt  as stroy progresses.

any way pl enjoy the present track with fresh content.only think that krish and rajni got married because of love at first site..then start watching present track.
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There are so many loose ends in this show. i do not think creatives will be able to tie it all.