Amrit Manthan

Nats/Nimrit love confession to Agam..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A few highlighted moments of the Epi..

Agam so lovingly looking at Nats/Nimrit doing puja..Both avoiding each other and Nats/Nimrit refused to go with him to office saying Agam will manage the meeting...Amrit perplexed by her decision  as she is not grabbing the chance to be with Agam..

Amrit sends Ripan with Agam and Babli to market to go ahead with her plan..she managed to put the powder in Nimrit juice..in the end Amrit got only half truth from Nimrit .she did pay the other investors for Amrit to come and beg partnership to her also to take Agam away from her...then Nimrit says yes you are right about your doubt i'm not Natasha oberoi.i have  just her identity..next babli came and Amrit left Nimrit in the room to meet her in the corridor..Nimrit got out of the room to get water and heard Amrit convo with the detective..Nimrit got it Amrit has mixed something in her juice and she must escape from the palace..

Arriving at the club for meeting Agam  saw he got the wrong file..he  sent the driver to the palace  to get the right one and thats how Nimrit got in the car to meet Agam..there a guy thinking Nimrit is drunk chose to get cozy with her in a room..someone informs Agam about it and later the guy got a good beating with  him ..

Ending...Love confession of Nats/ Nimrit to Agam in the car ..

Nats/Nimrit says yesterday you went on talking  and i did not stop you..I have something to tell you too..

Mein bhi aap se bahut pyar karti houn Agam..

Precap..Amrit all hyper saying yes Natasha is my enemy because i know she loves you..I understand everything..i'm not a fool..Agam full of anger replies fine if you think i love Natasha then yes i love Natasha..

Now this will ignite her hatred for Nats/Nimrit more and what Amrit will do next ..how she will get it Nats is Nimrit.. lets wait and watch..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
@Saveeta

I will get back to you after watching Is it a interesting episode????????
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anasuyaji..worth watching as its blended with different emotions..

Love..hatred..

How Agam always there for his love and finally Nats/Nimrit said her heart feeling...

Must say creatives giving us some very awesome Epi..
anasuya43 thumbnail
@ saveeta

I have recorded it Then i go and watch the episode now.😛

Thank for the information😊
rihab-ankifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tks Saveeta for this quick update ;)
yes it ws a lovely epi esp the last scene, it was perfect ...
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Rihab.Definitely end scene was well picturised..

Ankita.Navi were just great from the club room to the car ..Nats/ Nimrit pouring out her heart feeling to Agam..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much for the short update saveeta.. I missed today's episode. Most likely I won't be able to catch up the repeats also.

But at least I'll not be detached. Thanks for letting me know whats happening..
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG

So many confessions I am on cloud nine ...

Yet to watch todays episode.. It's getting interesting with all these unexpected twists and turns

Saveeta - Thanks for making this post..I look forward to your posts as I will get a brief update and analysis of what happened
Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Me to did not see the episode yet..I am downloading it now..
Thank you very much for the update..

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the episode now it was Great episode and If you can: Can some one translate to me this :  Mein bhi aap se bahut pyar karti houn Agam...
And I want to know what Nirmit said to Agam in the car..Thank you very much..