Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New FF:Adhuri Si AasPart50(pg53) (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 53

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
very nice update naina.
ab iss gsuri ka kya problem hai???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mon.sayan17.com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF:Adhuri Si AasPart50(pg53) (Page 41)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
god i hate gauri but arjun going to propose awesome

mon.sayan17.com

mon.sayan17.com

IF-Rockerz

mon.sayan17.com

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Part: 39
Arohi come back to her room; she is feeling low today but she was happy also, she sit in the bed & dials her father's number, she was excited; how will her father react after hearing this news.
-Hello . . . Arohi . . .tum itni raat ko phn kar rehi ho...sab thik toh hei na?---her father's voice seems worried.
-Haan...papa sab thik hei, apke liye ek good news hei----she assured her father,
-Good news?? kaise good news??---her father asks her, he was also excited,
-papa vo jo project humne Mr. Sameer ko vege the vo unhone select kar liya aur humse milne ke liye yahaan aa raha hei . ..
-kya baat hei . . . mujhe pata tha tum ye jarur karogi... I'm proud of you beti...----he is become emotional,
Arohi says nothing , she is smiling to hear his father's words,
-thik hei beti tum ab so jao, ---- her father says & bid goodbye,Arohi cut the call.
 After many years her father was happy, & all this what is happening is for Arjun. "Arjun..."--- Arohi uttered his name, a feeling of affection covers her, she lay down on the bed & close her eyes.

Next day morning, Arjun wake up by his phn's ringtone, he says---

-hello...---in a sleepy tone,

-Arjun... its me jay...

-jay?? itni subah subah kya kaam hei??---he become irritated,

-are tu bhul gaya aaj tu Arohi ko propose karnewale hei--- jay said, "aur tu abhi tak so raha hei..."

Arjun get up from the bed suddenly & says---
-
Haan yaar... mei toh bhul hi gaya tha...actually bhula nehi tha vo kaal mei yehi soch raha tha ki kaise propose karu & uske baad kya karu... par decide nehi kar paya...---he replies scratching his head.

-tu pehle use propose kar...phir jo hona hei vo ho hi jayega...is mamlo mei ladkiyaan thodi talented hoti hei...ab jake ready ho ja---he says & cut the call.

When he reaches Tea-estate he was late & exhausted, Arohi sees him & says---
-Kya hua hei?? tum itni late kyun ho gaye?? aur nahaya nehi kya tumne aaj?? ok ok let me guess...koi ladki se maar khake aye ho??---she says & gigles.

-very funny --- Arjun says & left ignoring her.

Arohi can't understand why Arjun ignoring her, she is thinking previous day's conversation between her & Gouri, suddenly one line stuck in her mind, she stops, frown, & then come to Arjun's room, Arjun is busy, Arohi says---

-Arjun tumhe ek baat kehna hei...

-Nehi Arohi pls abhi nehi... abhi mei bahot busy hu... baad mei kabhi baat karenge...

Arohi left from his room, but that line she can't forget, when Gouri told her that Arjun was went to meet her, but when Arohi asked him about that he said that he was went for casual walk, Arohi think---

"Arjun mujhe jhut kaha?? vo Gouri se milne gaya tha... lekin Arjun mujhe jhut kyun kaha??" she come to her room , but can't concentrate on her work.
In the evening, she is lock the office door & come near to her car, suddenly Arjun comes running towards her & says---
-Arohi aaj mei jayunga tumhe chodne tumhara ghar...

-kyun?

-are tum aise kyun puch rehi ho? chalo...

She reluctantly sit beside Arjun, Arjun starts the car, they both says nothing to each other. After sometimes Arohi says---

-Arjun tumse ek baat karni thi...

-Baad mei...

Arjun suddenly stops the car in-front of a narrow road, Arohi says---

-kya hua car kyun rok diya?

-surprise hei tumhare liye...

-Surprise???

Arjun come down from the car & open the door for Arohi, she also come down, Arjun covers her eyes with a piece of paper,

-kya kar rahe ho Arjun??

-Are tum bahot sawal puchti hu...chupchap chalo mere saath...

They come to a big garden, the garden is beautifully decorated, Arjun removes the cover from her eyes, Arohi see the whole place, she steps in the garden, Arjun hold her hands, she shivers, the moist air tingled against her skin, she breaths it, Arjun gazing at her, they come & sit in the chairs, Arohi says---
-ye saab??

-tumhare liye...tum subah se bol rehi thi na ki tumhe kuch kehna hei, lekin mujhe bhi kuch kehna hei tumse...

-kya?

Arjun get up from the chair, & hold Arohi's hand, Arohi also get up from the chair, she is completely in confusion, Arjun says---

-Arohi dekho mujhe itna acche tarike se bolna nehi ata hei... i just want to say, I love you so much, I want to wake up with you every morning, I want to start a family with you, and I just want to grow old and play bingo with you"---Arohi is giggling to hear this, " Will You Marry Me?"

Arohi's heart skipped may be 2 beats, when he asked her to be his wife, Arohi don't know what to say, she was shocked,

"Arohi kuch toh bolo..."---Arjun's word startled her, she says---

-Arjun..."---she again stops, she wants to say something, but suddenly her phn starts ringing, she receive the call, her face faded, she says---

-Kab?? ok...mei abhi aa rehi hu...
She cut the call, & turns back to Arjun, & says---

-Arjun I've to go...ek problem ho gaya hei... pls... i hope you can understand,

She ran towards her car & left, Arjun standing there all alone...!!

Edited by mon.sayan17.com - 17 March 2013 at 4:12am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

drssMyshaAlvi007MsFuzzybear69mysticlovershreya_arjuhipinky.paddakritz4everRimpi_kmh.vrshn.Arjuhisis

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
oh no - i hate that caller - who was it - must be that idiotic gauri

nice update naina

hope u are enjoying ur holidays

mon.sayan17.com

...deepz...

IF-Dazzler

...deepz...

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Nice update naina finally arjun hs proposed Embarrassed arrgh I hate tat caller who is tat must b tat idiotic gauri Angry continue soon naina Big smile

mon.sayan17.com

MyshaAlvi007

MyshaAlvi007

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
arey yr i h8 dat caller...kinna achha secne tha sb kuch ruin kr dia huh
btw luvd update so much d way arjun proposed her was fantastic...

mon.sayan17.com

Rimpi_kmh

IF-Dazzler

Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
nice update naina

aww arjun propose arohi,
bt i hate the caller.it mast be gouriAngry

mon.sayan17.com

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Arohi's stupid... she could hve told him her answer and gone back with him!

mon.sayan17.com

Post Reply New Post

Go to top