Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New FF:Adhuri Si AasPart50(pg53) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 53

Page 1
Page   of 53
Page 3 Page 53

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Loved the promos - lovely collection of pixs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mon.sayan17.com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF:Adhuri Si AasPart50(pg53) (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mon.sayan17.com

IF-Rockerz

mon.sayan17.com

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

Loved the promos - lovely collection of pixs

Thanks!!

Arjuhisis

mon.sayan17.com

IF-Rockerz

mon.sayan17.com

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Hello guys . . . this is my "New FF: Adhuri si Aas" .First of all thank you very much to all for liking my last story. I hope this time also you'll like my story. But if u doesn't like the story so please tell me so I stop the story here & thanks to all once again for support me!!

Adhuri si Aas: Part---1

It is a pale evening; the sky is covers with black clouds. This hill-station, known as Barot, it is a small city in Himachal Pradesh. This small hill-station is more like a fairytale city with picture perfect scenario. Snow-capped peaks, a small river running through the lush green valley, chirping of birds, fresh wind flowing through valley, it seems like nature has blessed Barot with all grace.  The mall road is now empty because of rain. Arohi is coming back home from the Tea-estate where she works as a manager. She is sitting in a car. It is raining outside. Arohi opens the window of the car. Since her childhood she loves rain; gradually fog envelops the whole city. The road-side lamp-posts are looking beautiful. A mild breeze is blowing with the rain, which make the atmosphere perfect. Arohi's face is now wet with small drops of water. She now feels fresh.

The car stopped outside of a big cottage-gate. She come out of the car & opened her umbrella, she opens the cottage-gate the sounds of the gate break all the silence & she start walking along the wide road. The road is covers with small pebbles .There are many big trees beside this road. The whole road is now covers with some unknown red flowers. She come near to the cottage door & enters. Whole cottage is looks like a dark place. Arohi lighten up the cottage. There is still raining outside.

Arohi is sitting in a divan beside a window in her bedroom. She is staring outside in the sky. The small rain-drops are flowing from the window. The window glass is foggy due to rain. She is thinking about her past-life. Her past-life haunts her every time. She wants to forget all those bad memories . . . her mind is telling her to forget him. . .but her brain is rumbling through her memories . . . She wants to forget all

Those sweet memories also . . . all those days when they were together . . . & that one day when they were separated for forever. Arohi close her eyes. Suddenly her phone start rings . . . she wipe her tears & come to the phone-stand . . . receive the call . . .!!

If u like the story please hit the like button!!!:)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69LooshikaMyshaAlvi007cooljaya11Rimpi_kmhmysticlovershreya_arjuhi--Anjali--zoya_naziya.vrshn.Arjuhisis

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
grt start

mon.sayan17.com

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Awesum start naina.. loved the way u described d scenary.. continue soon..Smile

mon.sayan17.com

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
nice start - we would also luv to know her past - will wait for your updates - thx for the pm

mon.sayan17.com

Rimpi_kmh

IF-Dazzler

Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
nice startSmile

mon.sayan17.com

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover