Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kusum's updates of the month of April '05 (Page 2)

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:04am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 18TH APRIL 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)teddy bearClap

Mahi tells tashu she is happy cause of u, as tashu says I get my work thro someone else as I have to trouble kkusum and destroy abhay as he was not with me when I needed him, mahi says even I want to destroy abhay as he follows kkusum's instructions as she took my husband away tashu I need your help. Tashu says I am with u as she asks mahi how u will do this? Mahi tells I was happy with abhay as kkusum came then abhay shouted at kali cause of kkusum made kali out of the property. I made such a drama people will think abhay & kkusum are out of throw me, they show flash back mahi accusing abhay that u married me but loved kkusum, mahi tells tashu that she hired a lady to kill kkusum but she blackmailed me so I killed her with knife  as kkusum tapped door and entered the room and fell on knife and people thought kk killed me and actually that lady was killed by me, as mahi was driving she saw abhay crying for that lady thinking as mahi is dead mahi thought of getting down then kept quite for kali's sake. Tashu says don't cry mahi now kk & abhay will cry. Tashu calls mahi says I cant come as I am struck up mahi one Mr rahul will come and give u passport your new name is romila khanna. Mahi tells in Malaysia I was restless without kali & abhay tashu I am happy u got arrested kkusum as mahi says I will go back to abhay. Tashu says u cant go to abhay nopw I know u are upset.  U have to be hiding. Mahi tells tashu I saw abhay in Malaysia last time was happy called abhay tashu stopped her as mahi says he is my busband as tashu stops her from meeting him. Abhay gets up and goes as mahi just remains crying. Tashu says that day he made mistake as good I stopped u mahi says good tashu u stopped me as I heard about kk & abhay are getting married. But u helped me as u trapped abhay as u took him to shimla. They show tashu calling abhay, abhay goes to shimla without marrying kkusum tashu also tells I brought trishul in kapoor khandan mahi says good u did that as trishul put kkusum is in jail as she is accused of killing sohan. Mahi says now I will enjoy in kapoor house now as tashu listens and smiles as mahi doses not know her wicked ways. Mahi smiles. They show kkusum in white saree as she is taken for hanging as kkusum gets up from her sleep as she thinks if this dream comes true what about my daughter kumud. they show kumud calling mama, as kk says nothing will happen your papa will take me out kk tells klshtij why u brought her here, as he says we have to stand by u as kk thinks kapoor family turned their face from me. as kumdu goes crying kshtij tells aunty don't worry w will come back. Kshtij & kumdu sit in car as kumud calls abhay papa please save mom as abhay says I will save her as sarla listens. Nikita says I know u will save kkusum ok go and release her on bail as sarla listens as u did this when mahi was killed. Nikita says may law will leave her god will not. Abhay says god knows kkusum is innocent she will be relieved I know who will relieve her. Kali thinks papa is thinking of which person as abhay goes to garv. Abhay tells garv please release kk from jail please as kk always helped kapoor family in trouble. As abhay begs garv says dad don't request I will relieve her as abhay goes garv thinks I never saw papa so helpless I should release kkusum mom. Abhay is walking on road kk is in jail tere naam song going on. Mah is sad thinking of her family kali abhay her birthday etc. mahi goes in her room sees cake & kali's photo as candle is lit on cake mahi tells happy birthday beta she cuts the cake alone crying. Kali sees big teddy bear in her room thinks of mahi as kali thinks of mahi telling u are not a kid as kali asks for teddy bear. Kali thinks who must have sent kali thinks if it is tashu. Kali takes mahi & her photo cries mom I missing u nobody remembers my birthday as abhay calls kali . abhay asks what happened beta as kali says I miss mom as abhay says I also miss mahi. Kali says only mom remember my happiness , abhay says I also care for u. now kkusum mom is there for u as kali says I know for u kk mom is important as kali says sohan is killed by kk even she killed my mom too. Abhay says u are taking wrong kkusum cant do that she is your mom too as kali says no she is no my mom abhay looks at her. end

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:05am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 19TH APRIL 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

One lady tells kkusum I will send u out. Abhay and garv talk to one person who says we can get bail to kkusum for her good record in the past. Abhay garv comes out happy. abhay tells garv how to thank you. Garv says papa I have also got some duty towards that house and he goes silent as abhay senses garv is sad for not getting kumud back. Garv says I am going. Abhay tells kumud kkuusm will be released tomorrow. Kumud goes to tmple with kshtij to pray. Lady police asks that lady who elt kk out where is kkusum deshmukh as when they roll call they find kkusum missing. Kksum goes in I think one van carrying clothes. They show devi pooja going on with kumud kshtij praying. The lady laughing all the way. Kk in van tensed as she in a van with gunny bags . kkusum gets down walks. Abhay tells nitin sarla tells dad kkusum got bail she will be relesed tomorrow. As nitin is tensed as abhay sees police asks  what is this? Police tells abhay if kkuusm is not found in 24 hours she will be killed as there is shoot at sight order. Police als search kshtij's house as he objects as kumdu says she ill be released on bail tomorrow, police says but if she does not come back police will give shoot at site order. Police goes and kumud cries. Tashu thinks poor kkusum does not know what condition she is in as god is also angry with her. The lady is found with tashu . the lady tells she does not know she is in more trouble by running. Lady asks why u are doing this as mahi says u don't have to know that u take money and go. The lady says I know who u are all give me money I am going. Police is after kkusum as she is running. The lady says money is less as mahi says once work is over we will pay u more. Kkusum reaches to tashu's hosue finds that the lady released her on tashu's words. Kk taps door to find out who is ther third lady. Mahi asks who it is as tashu hears kkusum shouting open the door tashu. Police van comes closer as tashu sees comes in tells mahi kkusum was out. abhay thinks why u left kkusum one day was the matter u would have been with me, wonder where u are running around I can see u in this condition, if they shoot her I should search her. Police tlls abhay has gone out f the house now. Abhay is driving. Tere naam song going on they show abhay hugging kkusum in garden under rain and in jail too. Abhay is sad. Kkusum sees abhay's car gping thinks this was abhay she sits in rain on ground kk thinks all over with me god why u did that to me if I don't get proof police will catch me gopd why u are testing me god I will not surrender till I get the killer of sohan kkusum rus as she hears police van coming kkusum sees some light they show police saket  says don't run kkusum I warn u. end

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:06am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 20TH APRIL 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Kkusum tells saket I have been trapped  please help me, saket tells I will believe u, as kk asks for some time to prove the truth give me some hours. Saket thinks agrees tells I will give u 24 hours but u have to prove or else u have to surrender kk says ok and goes. Kkusum thinks see goddess in temple tells now u be ready tashu. Abhay goes to temple. Pundit says it is time to close the temple as abhay says I an only stay here as god can help me. Abhay tells pundit I am completely broken as money is nothing god can help u ma durga will help u. abhay prays goddess. God please help my kkusum. They show devi's idol flashback of abhay & kkusum tere naam song going on. Abhay goes from there. Mahi thinks what happened with abhay mahi & kkusum in the past as mahi is asking abhay if I forced u to marry me as u always love kkusum and going they show flashback. Mahi thinks kk kept me away from abhay now I will see that kkusum suffers. Mahi sees kkusum tells tashu says whom u saw as mahi says kk is there in the dark.tashu tells u are scared as kk has run away from jail. Mahi tells tashu if it is kkusum only then! Tashu gives gun and tells mahi please shoot her as police wants her killed so we are doing favour to her to kill with tashu's gun. ,nitin asks abhay where u went in rain. Abhay says no where? sarla asks u have gone some where na abhay says why u are asking as u don't want o know. Sarla tells  why u are talking like that.  abhay says kk always thought of u but u left her when she as in trouble. S why should I ell u where I wet. U al are not bothered whether she  lives or dies but for me I want kkusum happy abhay goes. tashu tells police that kkusum is dangerous as she has come to me told she will kill me as commissioner please do something tells saket give shoot at sight order. Commissioner tells tashu if u want I will give police protection. Tashu says no gets up to go thinks poor kkusum now u are finished & smiles. Abhay is looking at album touches kkusum's photo thinks tere naam going on. Abhay tells kk I told u I will relieve u why did u not wait for me. What I will do kkusum , abhay gets a call from saket asks him to meet him abhay says what is it agrees to met him. Abhay thinks whether it is about kkusum. Saket tells abhay I gave her 24 hours as I could not tell u it as police dept will be blamed as abhay says u should informed me. Saket tells now she has to surrender or else she will be killed by police as shoot at sight order is there abhay tells I will help u to saket as nothing should happen to kkusum. Abhay is sleeping thinking of kkusum being shot by police. Abhay gets up from sleep tells nothing will happen u to kkusum . sarla tells kk will come back as i know how much u lover her. Abhay tells sarla police has given shoot at sight order sarla says no this cant happen. Abhay tells sarla if anything happens kk I cannot live without her. Abhay hugs sarla as sarla prays god please help kk. Kumud gets  a call kali tells your mom has to pay for what she did . kali tells if she does not surrender she might be shot at sight. Kumud is tensed kali is happy thinks poor kumud. Kumud goes with aarti to god as plate falls kshtij says what happened. Kumdu tells kali told there is shoot at sight order for mom kumdu cries & hugs kshtij. Kumud sees ganpati asks why u are doing this to me I will not believe u god. Kshtij is sad. Kali sees mahi's pic tells mom no one can save kkusum mom wherever u are your soul will lie in peace. Mahi tells tashu I am going to meet kali as tashu says u will be at loss. Mahi says I want to meet tashu tells I understand let kkusum go to her place wait for that then go. Now if u go to kapoor family  all will think u try to killed kkusum. Garv removes bed checks all sees some pass book or something. Sees register calls abahy I saw register I got one proof papa please come fast abhay says ok I will come. garv & abhay goes to cid/ police dept or lawyer  tells that ramesh has been credited with big amount not from kk's account, somebody else has paid him.so kk is not to be blamed. Miss deshmukh was in hoptal as police  report shows she was somewhere else how can she be at 2 places. he says right this proof shows kk is not at fault but she has to be present in court or police station. Kali waits for tashu calls says why u called me tashu says I called u as tashu says did I call u then tashu says ok wait there. Asklai turns kali sees mahi getting down from car. Kali is shocked to see mom. Mahi calls her as kali is happy. end

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 21ST APRIL 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Kali shocked to see mahi alive says mom! Goes hugs her. Mom u alive mahi yes my child. Where were u all these days mom why u did this to me mom kali says nobody is there for me. Mahi says I am sorry. Kali says what all went thro cause kk & kumud and dad joined them too. Mahi says I did this for our good as kkusum tried to take my help. Cause of kumud u went away from papa. We were just guests there dad even threw u out from property why should I got thro this that kkusum so I decided throw her out of our life I went away mahi says beta I could not stay away from u she hugs kali. Kali says I don't mind dying also. Mahi says don't stay that now they will suffer we will get all  rights happiness back. Mahi takes call on cell tells yes tashu as she says I am with kali tashu shouts u could not wait as if kk goes to abhay I cant do anything as I am going out of station leave kali and come as police has issued shoot at sight please come back as u too have to leave. Mahi tells kali all tells I have to go out of Bombay till kksuum's matter  is settled. Mahi goes as kali happy. kali driving happily home. As she tries to dash one motor bike kali is not bothered about that as she thinks of mahi alive thinks now kk & kumdu will suffer, papa now even u cant join them as my mom has come back. Abhay tells garv to do something as garv says till surrenders we chant do anything as bail is canceled. Garv suggests abhay to talk to commissioner. He tells abhay I cant understand u why kk ran from jail when she has not done anything. abhay says but why shoot at sight as she is not a criminal. Commissioner  says I don't have anything personal against kkusum I am doing my duty as your 2 relatives have  put the complaint one is tashu & 2nd kali abhay kapoor. Abhay shocked. Abhay calls kali sarla asks what happened . abhay says I thought ua re a kid but u took it wrong are u enemy or beti of this house why u went to police commissioner. Abhay says are u ok do u think kk will kill u when she brought your mom here. kali says she would have killed me had my mom not been there like a shoadow with me.she killed sohan for property why she will spare me. Abhay slaps her , kali says see u all as what is he to me papa u have only 2 people in your life kkuusm & kumud u excuse them but why don't u excuse me . papa I hate u! u are not my papa. U only loved kumud u did not give me yhour love now give me my mom's property. Abhay says are u ok do u know what u are telling kali says please give me my mom's property I will complain against kkusum every time as she deserves it, kali looks at all cries and goes. Abhay is sad as sarla pats him and goes all go. Abhay thinks kali said and sad. Abhay is sad in his room, sarla goes to him, abhay says mom I am not a good person kk went from my life as I did not care for her then mahi came now kk came back  but again she slipped from my hand why mom this happens with me. Sarla says it is destiny. U are not responsible. Mom tell me did I differentiate between kumud & kali why kali said I failed as father. Mom I was not a good husband now not a good father.  Am I not a good son also mom? abhay cries on sarla's lap. Abhay sleeps  sarla goes thinks what to do. Kali feels bad for talking to dad like that. As kali goes to abhay's room kkusum calls says I am kkusum kali hears, Kk tells I am near borivli chamunda circle abhay says I will just come don't move from there as police ahs given shoot at sight orders. Kali tells no kkusum I cant lt u live she calls police tells kkusum is near chamunda circle.  kali calls kumud tells how r u kumud? u are my sister so I am asking u. how can u be nice when your mom has ran. I am telling for good kumud don't be angry listen to me carefully I told police about your mom as they will shoot her don't be hyper as kumud is angry. After your mom dies u will be alone I will be with u after that as I am your sister. bye kumud. Kali says I will get good news tomorrow. saket asks abhay where u are going as if u don't cooperate with us we will have to follow u. end

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:09am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 25TH APRIL 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)white dressClap

Police is searching kkusum as abhay goes to meet kkusum, they show kkusum in head covered running to abhay to meet him as she sees police siren she runs back, saket tells abhay u have to cooperate with law or else we will keep a watch on u, police goes as abhay is upset he could not meet kkusum, dadi says kumud why kkusum ran from jail as kshtij says nothing will happen to kkusum auntya s she has not doen anything, dadi says she will be punished as kumud goes crying , kshtij goes behind her. Sakshi says why u are talking like things to kumud as dadi says I am waiting for kkusum too as I want nakul to marry me as sakshi says who is the girl dadi says it is kali as nakul is shocked but happy as dadi winks. dadi gets a call kumud asks  who is admitted. Kumud asks what happened as dadi says aryman's mama is admitted I have to go dadi tells kumud, but u have to go to kappor house to ask kali for hand u will listen to dadi na, kumud says ok. Kumud goes as dadi is happy for troubling kumud mentally. Kshtij says I will tell dadi not to do this kumud says no we will go. In car kumud thinks what kali said and sad. Nakul tells kumud stop the car as bhabhi is not happy me marrying. Kshtij says listen what she said as nakul keeps quiet. Nakul thinks in mind I know u are sad kumud but I will marry kali anyways. Sarla nitin invites sakshi kumud nakul as sakshi says we came for one work as sarla  says as she says kali did not tell u. abhay says no she did not say and this time we can't. sarla says but then kali interferes papa I wanted to tell that I want to marry nakul. Abhay says how can we when kkusum Is missing. Kali says if she is not there I cant marry or what. Abnhay says till kk comes there will not be any happiness. nikita says if kkuusm is not there kali cant get married, abhay says yes I know how much u all carry for kkuusm but I will never let any wedding take place in this house till kkuusm comes.    Abhay gets a call from acp as abhay says what????  Nitin kumud all sees nitin asks abhay what happened abhay tells nitin acp said they got kkusum's purse near worli bridge, sarla says then where is kkusum abhay says may be kkusum has fallen in water as abhay sits down sadly crying nitin takes him sarla stars crying. kumud goes crying kali says dadi ma take care of yourself.. kali sees plate of coconut and gift fallen down as kali lifts the coconut  says kumud never thought your mom will do like this, now u will know what happens when u loose your mother. Abhay nitin kapil go to saket as police says we saw kkusum running in this area  as this purse we got abhay says this is kkusum's purse as he sees ganesh idol. Nitin says she was in jail how can she have purse, saket says we arrested the rickshaw driver. Saket takes abhay to driver who says he left her here and she ran to water jumped as saket says we are searching as may be she has fallen in water. Abhay catches saket's color as he says may be she has died. kapil says don't do that as abhay runs to river calls kkusum many times just sits down sadly thinks of kkusum as they show flashback scenes. Nitin kapil lift abhay up as abhay hugs nitin as ayee & kumud come abhay tells ayee can u believe kkusum can jump as abhay says driver saw this purse ayee sees purse tells it is kk's purse kumud & abhay shocked aye says I gave kk this purse when she came home saket tells kshtij to take kumud & ayee saket takes abhay says I also want kkusum back I only helped her to run as my job is at stake. Saket says she is innocent she has been trapped  as Abhay says how as saket says  as U kksusum ahd doubt even I feel real culprit is some body else.   abhay says real curprit! Saket says FIR was filed by Tashu I too have doubt on her. Abhay is angry runs to her house as servant says she is not there. As abhay tries to hit he says madam has gone to shimla. Aye tells kumud ganpati is with us he will save kkusum. Kumud is sad as aye says my kkusum will not commit suicide. As aye crying kshtij says aye. Aye tells kshtij to take care of kumud he takes her home. Aye sees purse thinks os kkusum & kumud in kitchen. Nitin,  kapil come home as sarla asks whether got kkusum kk as kapil says no. kali comes in white dress with kkuusm's photo puts garland on it as sarla & nitin shocked.   As abhay comes shouts kali! Goes to her. Throws the garland. Kali tlls pap when some one dies we have to do this,. Abhay slaps her. Abhay says kk is still live she cant die. Kali is angry as abhay goes sarla stops where u are going abhay? Abhay says I am going to shimla. Kali is scared if papa goes to shimla he will know about mom how to stop dad. End

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 26TH APRIL 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)glass plateClap

Kali tries to tell tashu as she does not lift th cell  as kali is worried about abhay as he might know about mom mahi also, even sends sms does not reach tashu. Kali thinks if papa sees tashu aunty as kali will be away from mom. As kali is trying the number thinks oh god help me yes but who will help me . trishul enters kapoor house says back to kapoor house. kali sees trishul tells all as trishul says why u did not tell me. Kali says tashu aunty is good as trishul blames tashu. Kali tells bhaiya do something as he says I will do something kali goes. Trshul thinks kali I really like u, sister should be like u, now I know how to save mom. Abhay goes to shimla as hotel asst asks whom u want to meet abhay does not listen goes up by lift . tashu is going out gets a call from trishul. Tashu calls trishul as abhay enters she hides, as abhay goes to her room tashu runs as she says however much u search abhay u will not get kkuusm. Tashu sees kali's call thinks kali thinks . abhay gos to her calls tashu! in her room as he sees cigarette butt thinks tashu has left from here. Abhay runs out they show tashu going in car as abhay calls tashu he misses her. Tashu tells I got out from  hotel trishul. Kali asks about mom trishul tells I told mom to get out from there as abhay will come, kali is shocked as she asks u were against your mom trishul says yes but after all she is my mom he says kali I am always with u . kali goes to kumud  tries to help her in cleaning the plat as kumud drops the glass plate kumud says sorry dadi. Dadi asks kali how ru? Kali say I am happy but someone is not happy for me coming here. Dadi says no kumud is happy and tells kumud tell papa we are coming for roka. Kumdu says dadi dad will not angry. Kali says we always have prolem in that house so will I not get my happiness. Dadi says u don't give me orders as kshtij sees kumud crying and going. Kshtij tells dadi u know what kumud is gpoing thro dadi u go and talk about kalui's relation to kapor family. Kali thinks this fellow is in my way I should break it I will patio papa first. Nakul tries to catch kali as he says I warn u don't touch me but kali sees kumud. Kali  tells nakul I love u. nakul wonders why kali changed as nakul is still in shock as kali goes. Nakul sees kumud going thinks I know kali is doing this but mind u kali I will not let u use me like this. Kumud asks abhay about kk as he says I did not get any news about her as kumdu cries she tells when she will come as I miss her. Abhay says we are all tensed too she will come. Kuimud says only me & u are worried nobody else. Abhay says no beta all are worried. Kumdu says no papa if so why kali is doing this. Abhay asks what kali did. Kumud says kali had come here tells all. Abhay calls kali! Asks why u went to kumud's  house. Kali says so your beti told u all. abhay says why u r in hurry to marry as kkusum is not found yet. kali says I cant wait. Whether kkusum deshmukh comes or not I will marry whether u are with me or not. Kali goes abhay is sad. Sarla calls abhay tells kali is a child she is adamant. Abhay says I can fight with outsider not with his own child abhay says sarla u saw how kali spoke to me I a shamed to call kali my beti whereas kumud I am proud of her. Sarla says she wants to marry why she will wait for kkusum sarla says we don't know if she is alive or not! Abhay says mom u talking like this about kkusum. sarla says when she will come I cant bear tell me what I will do. Abhay says u do what u want don't include me please sarla is shocked., abhay goes sarla sad. Abhay is walking on road thinking of police telling kk fallen in water. Abhay asks trishul when u came. Trishul  says today I am angry with u as u did not tell me what all happened as I am not your son still. Abhay says it is not that as vidhi left also all happened. Trishul says don't talk about vidhi I know where she is I am bothered about kk aunty. I will see that she is found. Abhay says what u can do. Abhay tells all happened cause of tashu. Trishul says mom did this I will go to her. Abhay says don't go she was not in shimla also but I will not spare tashu I will find her. trishul tells to himself dad u  cant do that as u will have go thro me before troubling mom. Sarla goes to klai as kali says I don't want to listen to u. sarla  says I did not come to samjao u just let u know as abhay is in tension so we will not let rokha have it aru says kali is right as bhabhi why kumud was married when sohan died why with kali u are asking so many questions as sarla looks at them. Sarla asks abhay where u are going as abhay says acp called me as sarla says aryman's people are coming abhay says I am staying back as what difference it makes. Looks at kali. Kali thinks yes papa rokha will take place whether u are there or not . end

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 27TH APRIL 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Dadi, kumud aryaman all come sarla invites them aryaman asks for abhay. sarla says he has gone out will come later. dadi says we will wait for abhay. sarla says lets proceed dadi says I will; bring kali then tells kumud to bring kali as kshtij is angry. Kumud calls kali to come down kali says tell them I will come once papa comes home.. Kumud says now what u want u got now  what u want, kali says cause of u & kkusum dad has gone out.now my papa not with me she refuses to come down with kumud but once aru calls kali goes down with her. Kumud is alone in room calls abhay. kumdu says papa why u are not here when kali's rokha is there . abhay says I got some work. Kumud says papa if u don't come they will blame me please papa come. Kali comes down. Sakshi gives roka as kumud comes down. Kali takes blessing from dadi sarla. Dadi tells to take blessings from kumdu as she is your jethani now . kali thinks then takes blessings from kumud as kshtij wonders kumud blesses kali and hugs her. Kali tells kumud don't think I bent in front of u not to take blessing but to throw u out. As kumud looks at kali abhay comes in. kali sees abhay as abhay is angry. Aryman calls abhay says your both betis are ours now. Sarla tells kali to take blessing from papa abhay as he looks angrily at him. Kali is going up as sarla calls her. Shouts at her to take blessings kali goes to abhay, kali bete take blessings. Kali says this man is not happy with my decision as he has come on somebody else's saying. Nitin shouts as kali says he does not have anything to give me even blessings as he has given it to kumud & kkusum. Kali says I can only get curse from him. Kali goes as abhay is sad. Aryaman wonders dadi  sees as abhay goes in. sarla wonders as kumud goes up sarala tells all to sit. Kumud asks kali what is your problem why u are taking papa wrong what do u think yourself as u insulted him in front of all, do u know how embarrassed h was. Kali says don't come in between me and my papa it is cause of your behavior. Abhay says what is going on still u both are fighting. kali after all these still u cant improve kali says u tell her she came to fight with me. Abhay says I am ashamed to call u both as my daughters if now it is like this I wonder what will happen after marriage as abhay & kumdu goes kali looks. Dadi tells there is party in evening as kshtiuj calls kumdu aryman tells I will call her as abhay and kumud comes aryma tells kumdu to go out. Abhay tells sorry to aryaman as aryman says I will cancel party as abhay says we will come forparty kali is happy. abhay thinks what kali said as abhay goes to ganpati prays why I feel everything is such a big fight/problem   for me. I wonder how kkusum handled all things so well today I feel I am alone I cant fight with problems. Abhay tells Kkusum please come back! I feel alone with out u I miss u please kkusum please come back. Swear on ganpati. Police tells saket we did not get any clue about kkusum. Police says orders have come close the matter as saket calls abhay. Abhay tell me acp saab. Saket says we did not get anything about kkuusm. Abhays ay I know she is alive why she has not contacted. Saket says we got orders to stop as we will presume she is dead. Abhay shouts kkusum is not dead and cuts the line  as saket cant hear abhay. abhay thinks what saket said that if we did not get any information we presume she is dead.  They show abhay is sad tere naam song going on. Scenes in river and with sarla they show. Abhay looks at ganesh idol. Trishul sees abhay sad calls dad! Abhay is quite. He asks what happened abhay tells what ACP said search party has been asked to go back, abhay says nothing can happen to kkusum trishul says yes papa we will search for her. As abhay goes trishul looks angrily at abhay says I am there we will search as abhay goes trishul says now u cant sleep at night as kk is missing kumud & kali fighting mr kapoor u will have worst then this, your bad time has started. Party going on kumud sad. Kshtij sees her crying asks as kumud says I am ok as she cant enjoy as no news about mom. Dadi tells kumud lets go kali has come. As kumud goes dadi asks what happened to her, kumud says I cant wait here kshtij. Kali is happy sees kumud as nakul holds kali as kali says please nakul don't touch me. Kumud sees as kshtij asks kali  what happened kali  as kali goes nakul goes behind her , nakul tells she is taking the anger on me as she is angry with kumud. Kumud is shocked. Kshtij looks at kumdu as dadi & kshtij tell kumud U & kali should solve problem with each other. End.

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:14am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 28TH APRIL 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Kumud goes as dadi stops her tells u are big bahu as u have to take care people look up to u as u represent our family. lali aru sakshi enjoying as nakul is dancing with some one asks kali to dance, they show song ab mujhe raat din as kali is not too happy to dance. Dadi tells kumud to dance as kali watches nakul sees to. Kali tells are u not enjoying  kumud says u are  enjoying na don't bother about us., kali says don't get angry as nakul takes kali. Kumud sad kshtij tells not to be angry he says forget all these small things as it can lad big fight I don't want u to have or our house big tension. Kshtij requests kumud to understand. Kumud khsitj nakul kali dancing as kali & kumud watching each other . abhay sees them too. Kumud takes kshtij away as nakul & kali see. Abhay calls kali calls kumud too. Abhay tells till today u were staying in my house now u will stay with your in-laws aryman's if u don't stop your fight then they will have problem. Abhay says kali u think but I only loved kumud but I loved both equal. Please I dont want people to talk about u both as u are my betis. Kumud says papa we will listen to u papa, abhay says promise me u will not fight kumud laughs as kali and hugs her. Kali thinks to show papa I am hugging u but I will never be good with u kumud. sarla tells aryamn I am happy kali is coming to your house. Nitin looks. Aryman asks abhay what u are thinking abhay says I am alone now as u have taken my 2 betis. Aryman says I know u are not thinking that u are missing kkusum she was good to all she will come back I know how much u love her. Abhay tells trishul why u have not come to party, trsishul says I want to meet u plea se come to airport. Abhay goes in car as kumud sees him going thinks why papa went from party. Kumud calls abhay as abhay thinks if I tell kumud she will be tensed so he does not lift kumud wonders papa is not lifting call. Abhay sees one lady touches her  tashu! it is someone else abhay says I am sorry. Tashu comes out abhay does  not see, as abhay bends tashu sees abhay. Tashu tries to run saying goodbye Mr abhay kapoor. Trishul says hi mom. Tashu says I just saw abhay. Trishul calls dad as abhay turns tashu shocked. Avbhay looks angrily at tashu who looks at trishul angrily. Trishul calls inspector he says tashu u are under arrest. Tashu says trishul! U did not do good showed u are abhay's son. Abhay says thanks so much trishul. He says I know u are tensed about kk aunty I have used private detective abhay says thanks. Trishul says now u will say thanks but there will be big dhamaka soon. Tashu gets down from police van trishul meets her as she smiles. Trishul gives money to fake police. Tashu says why u did this trishul says as u have to go to Malaysia to meet mahi too. Trshil says I will take care mom here u go to Malaysia. Abhay comes home as all are waiting for him worried. Abhay tells cause of  trishul we arrested tashu as sarla nitin kumdu are happy. abhay tells tashu will tell truth to police then kkusum will be relieved. Kali goes angry. Abhay pats and goes. Trishul thinks as kali thinking what will happen if tashu aunty tell about mom mahi. Abhay gets a call thinks whose number could this be. Trishul asks abhay to sign on some papers says I know this is not right time. Abhay says where to sign. Abhay gets a call from kksusum abhay says where are u! kkusum says I am caught in a place as trishul asks abhay goes. Trishul is upset as abhay did not sign property papers.Abhay goes some old mill opens door calls kkusum! Kkusum! Does not find her sits in car starts. Trishu thinks mr abhay kapoor should not meet kkusum. abhay calls trishul says kk did not meet him . trishul says may be she got scared at least we are sure she is alive we will wait for her calls dad u come back home. Kali comes asks trishul whom u were talking too. Kali says what kkusum deshmukh..   trishul says u did not know she is alive. Kali goes trishul calls kali! thinks I know kali u are not happy u can create havoc in this house if a silly child gets matchstick u can burn the house. Kali thinks papa knows where is kkusum if she comes back mama cant come here I will not let this happen. Abhay comes sees all are waiting for him. Abhay says what happened.  nitin asks where  u went. Aru asks what work u had. Nitin says abhay what u  want to prove. Abhay says I dont know what u are talking aru tells I will tell. Sarla asks did u go to meet kksum nitin says if u know abhay says I don't know where is she? Kali says u have hidden her if she comes here she will be arrested abhay says what nonsense u are talking!  kali says u have hidden her even u arrested tashu aunty kali says I will not let her be free as she killed my mom too all go as sarla sees abhay & cries trishul happy. end

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Go to top