TAREY OS=REY-"Love me,marry me Taani"

divi008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys this is my 1st OS.so if its crazy or too long or boring plsss do not bash me on my head.

Only for tarey lovers.haters pls dont hate or bash.Thanks in advance.

Enjoy.

TAREY OS.  REY-"LOVE ME ,MARRY ME TAANI"

Mom will u just let go of the topic. Nothing more to discuss. I'm not gonna change my mind. If u really want a marriage in this family then get bhai married first! I'm sure he's got someone in his his mind but is just not telling u, saying this Taani tries to escape from her moms nagging, about selecting a suitable boy and settling down.

Mom-not so fast Taani'just take a look at this photo and tell me ur thoughts.I personally think u 2 would make a cute pair. He's so handsome and ur so beautiful. Taani snatches the photo and gives it a look and gets the shock of her life. The guy in the photo was actually handome and macho looking with a beautiful smile. His name was Reyansh Singhania and was a businessman and was also an amazing dancer and also owned his own dance studio where he practiced during the weekends.

Taani-mom don't try to confuse me.I just don't wanna get married now.I wanna be free atleast for another year. She leaves her home to meet up with her friends at the shopping mall. On her way to the mall she cant help thinking about Rey.

In the shopping mall Taani and her frds are roaming around trying to search for the perfect dress to wear to their seniors wedding .Taani -all this shopping has drained out my energy. girls lets just relax and have something to drink.

So they all settle at the coffee shop with bags overflowing all around them.The coffees arrive and Taani takes her first sip and is in heaven when she notices someone giving her a glance. She turns a little and sees a guy in a white shirt with a blue cap sitting with his frds at the next table.Something triggers her memory. Taani is not able to see the person clearly and so once again settles back.

But she can feel the glances once again.So she takes another look and is surprised as the guy in the white shirt was  Reyansh Singhania.

Meanwhile Reyansh or Rey keeps looking at Taani the beautiful girl sittting at the next table.

Its good that I asked my mom for some more time even though she showed me Taani's photo.I want to propose to her and have a love marriage rather than an arranged marriage.

Taani-has he seen my photo .What do I do now.Taani pulls her frds out of there and they go shopping once again and Taani runs smack into someone. Swayam-Taani!!'Taani-...bhai!! ..

Swayam-shopping again I see.U girls shop all the time.

Taani-bhai r u here with ur girlfrd'?ur soo gonna get busted at home.

Sway-what!no way I'm here with my frds. Come let me introduce u to the ones u don't know. Taani u know Bharat and Amar'..now meet my new friends Vicky, Nilesh, and  '.Taani looks at the new frds and shakes hands and is about to shake hands with the third guy when Swayan says ...-meet Reyansh singhania and Taani is once again left in a shock as Rey extends his hands towards her. Taani masking her face but not being to hide her blush greets him. All of them move and the boys join the girls. But Taani is very conscious and is restless and finds Rey's eyes on her at all times.

Swayam-Rey whats happening'why are u so restless?ur eyes are always wandering.

Rey- what'sorry..u were saying something?Swayam just shakes his head and pulls him along. Meanwhile  Rey loves it that he's making Taani uneasy and conscious and is happy that she is also affected by him as he is by her. In the shop Rey slowly without drawing attention comes close to Taani and observes her trying to choose a saree for the frds wedding. Rey goes close to Taani and whispers in her ear that she would look best in blue .Taani blushes at his comment and then chooses a beautiful blue saree.Rey then whispers to her-'its beautiful'just like u and moves away from her.

They all decide to leave for home .but as everyone is saying their bye's Rey and Taani have eyes only for each other meanwhile Swayam catches Rey looking at Taani and tells him-'Rey'that's Taani my sister.I've already introduced u guys so why do u keep looking at Taani all the time like she's gonna disappear.Trust me she's not going anywhere until she gets married, but she keeps saying no to everyone's photo. This moring also she rejected some guy's photo. Taani 's face turns red at her brothers comment and  Rey then laughs at his comment and looks at Taani knowingly. Swayam is confused but he lets go and they all leave.

At home Taani gets a message from Rey saying that he would like to take her out tomorrow without Swayam knowing abt it. Taani says ok and they both decide to meet at amethyst a garden coffee shop.

Amethyst.

Rey-where is Taani yaar. Why isn't she here yet. Has Swayam found out. Oh no.Rey..be focused he tells himself and then he turns and he sees Taani in jeans and a simple beautiful t-shirt come towards him with a shy beautiful smile. Her long shining hair keeps flying all around due to the breeze. All Rey wants to do is just hold her and never let go.Rey'Rey'.. Rey...Taani's voice breaks him out his thoughts.Hi ..Taani'u look beautiful and I love ur hair. Taani smiles at his comment and they both walk towards their table when Taani suddenly trips and even before she could balance herself , Rey catches her hand and holds her waist protectively.He then holds her hand and leads her to the table. Rey pulls his chair closer to Taani and settles down. But he cant resist brushing his fingers against her hands and long beautiful hair. They both have their coffees and discuss their likes and dislikes when suddenly both hear a voice.

What the hell is going on?...they turn to see Swayam and Sharon standing behind them.Both Rey and Taani stammer and just mumble. Swayam=Rey..wat r u doing with my baby sister here? and I just saw u touching her hands and her hair. What's happening' I saw u eyeing her all the time yesterday. Rey meanwhile tells Swayam and Sharon to sit down with them and tells an angry and confused Swayam that he has lots to tell them.

Rey=Swayam I'm in love with Taani. Swayam=what'u just met her yesterday! how can u be in love so soon. Rey=no Swayam,I first saw her a year back and  I've been in love with her since then..I was just waiting for the right moment to propose to her.Infact my mom showed me taani's photo for marriage, but I asked for time as I wanted to tell her that I love her and then marry her.

Swayam looks at Taani.Taani=yes bhai ..i saw him a year back too.We've never spoken till now but we've always felt connected like 'we're soulmates. He dosent need to use words..He speaks very well with his eyes. Thats why I told mom to give me some time for marriage as I wanted to hear only those 3 words from him and nothing else.

Rey-Swayam I didn't know she was ur sister'but it makes things even better. My best friend is my future brother in law.Swayam holds his head in his hands and finds it hard to take all this info in. Sharon meanwhile is on cloud nine and smiles at Rey and compliments them on their jodi. Rey tells her to hold her congrats as he is yet to propose to Taani.

Rey=Swayam I need u to leave as I want to propose to Taani. Swayam shakes his head and says to himself..( Rey'.my sister Taani's future husband'.god help me). But he then smiles and says 'Taani'he's a gr8 guy. I'm happy for u both. Rey we will be over there. Rey smiles back and tries to shake off his nervousness.

Rey holds Taani's hands and says=Taani the first time I saw u..u stole my breath away.Ur softness and delicate nature made me wanna protect u, and anytime any guy spoke to u I wanted to crush his bones as u were mine and only mine.I've waited for a long time to say this to u'Taani'I love u'.I wanna be with u...I wanna laugh with u'I want my dreams to be filled with u.  Will you give me the chance to prove my love to u for the rest of our lives? Will u be mine?

Taani smiles at him with tears in her eyes and tells him=Rey I was always yours. It was always you and only you. Your eyes have always told me what I wanted to hear..but now I'm hearing it in words. Your smile gives me all the happiness in the world. This is all I want and Rey'I love you too.

Rey comes closer to Taani and touches her cheek  with his palm and then closes her eyes. u've made me the happiest person on earth Taani .he then reaches into his pocket and brings out a glass box and opens it.

Rey= I alwalys knew what your answer would be. Please open ur eyes. Now I have another question for u.

Will you marry me? he then shows her the contents of the box. Taani gasps in surprise'and says'.Rey but I didn't expect this so soon

Rey =Taani'first answer me. Will you marry me? will you be my wife?

Taani=yesss Rey .I'll marry you .This day has been the most surprising day.U proposed both love and marriage in a day .I'm sure this hasn't happened to anyone before.

Rey-whoo hoo.Taani don't worry we'll first be like crazy lovers and then get married. I've always wanted to do something that you'll cherish forever so that's why the love and marriage proposal at the same time. Double happiness right!.

Rey= so do u like the diamond ring? Taani=I love it. its so beautiful. but how did u know the size?Rey=u remember the ring that u lost on ur way home last month. Well I found that ring and its with me, and that's now I know ur ring size.

Rey=Taani..u know u can make it more memorable 'by giving me a kiss. Taani blushes.

Don't even think about it buddy says Swayam. Rey looks up and swayam and Sharon are grinning and say congrats guys. We r so happy for you.

Rey and Swayam hug and Taani and Sharon embrace.Swayam turns to Taani and says'Taani u don't worry if this guy troubles u ..just tell me'I'll bash him for u. haha thank u bhai says Taani and smiles at Rey.

Rey and taani look at each other with love..

So whats next...marriage of course.

so tarey lovers...how was it.pls leave ur comments.

Go Tarey...Rey!

Thank u Fati,anna tarey and loads of others for making me feel welcome in this forum as i'm new here.thanks guys.

Edited by divi008 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@divi008
heyπŸ€—u have done a great jobπŸ‘ luved each n every TAAREY SCENELUVED SWAYAM'S POSSESSIVENESS N SOOO TRUE TAAREY R SOUL MATES DO PM ME WEN U UPADATE πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sara_Taarey22 - 11 years ago
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it ws 2 amazing...eagerly watinf fr d update.grt job...πŸ˜ƒ
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a lovely amazing Os..d continue dear..great work sweety..please don't need to say thank u n all..ur a vry swt person..

N yah do pm blossom1234 to add ur os in the frst page of our ATEdited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its very good...
eagerly waiting for next part.
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice plz update soon
asmamember thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its lovely.
Waiting for the day,when taarey will be together.
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsum dear luv u πŸ˜³
raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its rlyyy lovely os yaar!!! Luvd it..πŸ€—..gr88 jb..πŸ‘πŸΌ.keep it up!! πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by raj-guria-kriti - 11 years ago
sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2