Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeindy1979webkapahcirloop118nathasiavgkantucoolxnipsejpragyakumarAMSTswarajgirsharmilaprasadanila_apshiny3divya3skapu80ria0123nanivisha221314chunni1LOLEN2212abbspunchlinevanel_gNeelaalikhanBvfan123karimaanRosieChimani88bhavikadhiashabana_79Nehavihar~~~Sweta~~~miss_patel5HeenapShaista33prana9viraf4uSimran114deepa911NDDgirlsmile843nithi07nurulainvasanthimraolakshmikrdskxxxsbadamprintyBlisSside..sdk10yogs1brick_redmadhubala.fan-Swetha-AnjanaYYZvamitaAbhiAni_Nancy_Gauri22redapple1TheSnowmanqueen-beecherieLovervrinda9183shehjarAsh_StorytellerAMG1Vinder90samvi.sweetysarannikhilageetmonamie111prachuryaveil_of_roses-Khush-chitra_raofuzzyfaceanu rulzashred12ambbiha...Tanu...dixie123aparnaumasoni595Vishakha_Sakhi--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 20sep'12" - CM ka band,baja & barat nikla" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
thanks in advance for the update...
for the first time i am first in posting in WU thread! Tongue LOL

Edited by monamie111 - 20 September 2012 at 9:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

SinSin

Groupbie

SinSin

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Payal, I am looking for your WY and thanks in advance  Smile

payalibm

vamita

Goldie

vamita

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update...Smile

After seeing today's episode, I would say only one thing…….CM is a tuff cookie to crack……..! Too much rigid...Her love for Shiv is very much confined to possesiveness and she is just not ready to see things open mindedly, even after everyone's effort to put her at ease...God, what a answer……….Yeh to samay hi batayega…….! Didn't she have any different way to say to her...It is always like she is ready with a pin to hurt her...She has no right to do so, because still Anandi is not their daughter in law...There is still time...Whatever she says to her family is ok, but she should atleast keep a little decency while talking to Anandi...Even Shiv felt that he should wait for Anandi to tell him if she wants to...Then CM is totally out of boundaries...But I must say, she needs a solid proof I suppose……..So, what is Anandi to do? I am now sure that she would try to break Shiv and Anandi for sure……..Though may be this action would bring opposite reaction, but still she might be suspicious of Anandi's every act and would stalk her along with Jagya, to know if she could find even a small amount of salt to put on Anandi's pain, so she could justify that she was right all along……..

And Jagya…….He is just too much to take now………! They are just dragging and dragging this and now next two months will go in plotting and scheming, until the day will come when he will land up in jail and get a call from Gauri about her pregnancy………I Common, searching for Job in shop? Is he forgetting that he has a MBBS degree……..May be the other 5 Jagya's, who made him see his destination, took the leftover brain away………. ! So, it is clear now that what Jagya wanted was wordly goods...Not forgiveness...First it was Gauri who took it all away from him and now Anandi...Vow, Jagya is alone dudh ka dhula here, rest all are corrupt...Seriously, they are showing it too much now...………Revenge, looking for job like a uneducated...! So now what are they going to show next? Jagya joining hands with Heth Singh and once again kidnapping Anandi and raising questions on her character? They should have shown something sensible, atleast with his job hunting attempt...!

I really find that something is missing in all this, which Cvs are not including...Anandi's dialogues were perfect and so was Shiv and his families support, while even CM was ok, because it is her own problem that she is not able to accept Anandi...And Shiv's dad said so to her...! But when it comes to Jagya, I feel that they are not taking his track appropriately...They are trying to show his ultimate fall...Where will all this lead to at the end...?

I really hope there is no saas bahu drama here, which will definitely be irritating to watch……..But I sure hope that during this period, Shiv and Anandi must understand each other more properly with trust and love coming along………

Dadu definitely has his ways for giving time to Anandi and Shiv to spend with each other…….! Loved him today…….!

Finally Anandi will know that her family has kept it from her that Jagya was in Jaitsar…….They should have truly warned her about it……It would have prepared her mentally as well as given time to talk to Shiv about it……..! I hope Shiv goes with her to her house and gets to know why they did not tell Anandi about Jagya………!

Edited by vamita - 20 September 2012 at 10:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteepoojadivyababuSinSinNehavihardeepa911MisseshaSiya_payalibmDaltoni

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Payal..

payalibm

nirankesan

Groupbie

nirankesan

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hope wu is not available. then how come thanks for update is posted.is this automatic message

gaun

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
:-) loved your comment Payal. "jagya doesn't have six pack so we have to see six of him".
He needs to undergo some serious therapy...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamSiya_MisseshapayalibmDaltonihappygolucky099

anareddy

anareddy

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Payal.. First can you update today's episode.
Its just your coments we see.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisaj758514veekay07gauncherry_ik

Post Reply New Post

Go to top