Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 20th September 2012 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Savitha would have killed varsha if she had seen varshas face...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zonan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 20th September 2012 (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Soham is again meeting his family without knowing the truth. Varsha is missing her family too much. Some how there is chance to leave Soham to Archu without making any problem.

Arjun staring at Purvi and Ovi noticing it going to create new problem for Purvi and Arjun. Ovi didn't like when Arjun was repeatedly talking about Purvi. Ovi is upto something now.

Ovi is totally Zero in this office work. She may bring Punni back into office as a assistant to her.  This will surely increase the tension between Arjuna nd Ovi in the office. Ovi might be thinking Punni will help in her office work. But Punni will help her to earn more anger from Arjun side. Arjun already informed Ovi that he is totally different in office work.

Looks like when Soham comes back to Manav family, Purvi will take care of Varsha like a daughter to her. D family will be completed with Soham's return.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smilegirlTanyazJaishankarcrazygirl4RD

.Saira.

Goldie

.Saira.

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazcrazygirl4RD

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Jai, i agree with you that both Manav and Archu's lives were destroyed by Savita.  Not only them, but Ovi Teju and Sachin lost soo much .  It is not just that they lost the nurturing years of both parents together, or Archana's loving and sweet mothering but that their lives were filled with hatred.  This is why Savita's deeds are so despicable.  She did everything opposite of what a mother and grandmother should do...she didn't just hate and destroy Archana, she destroyed her own son's life and her 3 grandkids.
For me the forgiveness for her should definitely hinge on the fact as whether she realizes what she did was wrong, and is remorseful, not because she is now lonely but because she understands her actions destroyed so many lives.  Otherwise she will just do it again...or try. She has to be changed before forgiveness can or should come. mo

Tanya, I agree with you re: the chawl case.. People are blowing it way out of proportion imo.  Manav should be grateful as he is so attached to this house of his childhood, and in fact the judge agreed and so in fact did Manav and DK at the time...like you said.  And BOTH Manav and Archana have not trusted the other one many times over the years, choosing to believe others who somehow convinced them against their own instinctive feelings.

As far as Soham goes, i also love him to pieces, but i don't think he will be angry at Archu.  He already feels a draw and attachment, and he is very sensitive...he can feel her sympathetic feelings towards him.  I'm not even sure he will be mad at Varsha (maybe he will) because he is so caring towards her. He really loves his mother.   He and Purvi will be close i am sure, and they will be a good brother/sister team i think for a lot of things.   Soham and and Manav will go toe to toe, because a father won't accept to see his son in such a negative position in life, and i think Soham and Sachin will experience some natural male competitiveness as siblings...but eventually they also will bond.  But Manav/Sachin bonding with Soham, i think will take a while.  

Edited by naava - 21 September 2012 at 5:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazLoveTVShowsJaishankar

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile

Tanyaz

Sakhile

Goldie

Sakhile

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Aftera long time it was great to see the men of PR ( Manav  and Arjun ) in full control .
Manav was not giving  in to Archana 's demands of softening up to his mother .he was pampering her and making Archu feel special but when it would come to savita , it was a firm ' NO' .
Archana is damn foolish but now after seeing how she was ready to give up her life for Sachin, Manav better take the control of his family in his hands ...

Arjun was excellent ..He was openly talking about Purvi , was polite to Ovi but totally disinterested ...He was following all that Purvi had told him about being a good person at work place ...
He really showed Ovi her place today ...Clap
I agree Tanyaz with all of your posts on the show. At least the men are taking some control and not behaving like weak victims. However I think Purvi should run in the opposite direction away from the Deshmukh house.She will lose her peace of mind and Savita will turn her anger on Purvi.

Her entry into the house will however create a powderkeg of tension. It will unite Ovi and Savita. Remember Ovi wanted Purvi to go far away. Now her parents are bringing Purvi into the house. Purvi and Arjun will continue to meet at all family functions and whenever Ovi decides to visit her home We'll get loads of looks and pouts from Arjun and Purvi, anger and pouting from Ovi and instigation by Savita. The show will hopefully get very interesting then.

By the way, is it not strange that DK said to Ovi that she doesn't need permission to go " home" (ghar) instead of her mother's house (Mehke)? Does this point to the fact that DK too believes that she will someday return home and leave Arjun to marry Purvi? Hope this is what will happen. Please CVs do not drag this out to next year this time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyTanyazcrazygirl4RD

Sakhile

Goldie

Sakhile

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

Originally posted by Tanyaz

What Savita and Varsha have done is unforgivable ..No matter what Archana says  , they should pay for what they have done .They have messed about with little children and their future ...their lies and selfish beaviour should not be forgiven .

Totally agree with you...i thought Manav would move out and leave Savita alone, so that she knows what he feels like...i know i am bad but i am not saying forever maybe a few months...because of Savita, Sachin become bad..ovi is selfish and all three kids didn't have their mother's love...how can archana forgive her..18 years of pain...18 years of not living with her children...18 years not knowing how they are...and 18 years away from the love of her life...and Varsha she deserves at least 10 slaps...and i would ClapClapClapClapClap when it happens...
Whatever happened to Manav's word to Savita that he would move so far away that she would not be able to hear his voice and her voice would not be able to reach him? When is he moving?

Tanyaz

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates

Post Reply New Post

Go to top