Pavitra Rishta

   

Written Update : 20th September 2012 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Joined: 12 March 2007

Posts: 4095

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Archana does not differentiates between Varsha, Vaishali and Vandita ...they all are her girls .In fact Archana even loves Shravani a lot .

She is a very loving person and that is why these people keep taking advantage of her big heart ..
What Varsha ahs done is unforgivable and I agree that manav should not let it go .Varsha should go to prison ...
 
Savita too has should not be forgiven ..If Ovi , Teju and Sachin still had a good life it was because of manav .Savita did her best to ruin their lives by filling them up with so much poison against their mother ...she should also never be forgiven but will be because  of her age .

I am fed up with Arman - Savita triangle ..Savita is a switch for Ekta - negative/positive any time Ekta wants.Ekta forgot Savita is also a mother and to portray a mother like this its hard to watch.But Kudos to USha ji that due to her acting you still feel the pinch of a mother when Savita is isolated and looking depressed n lost without her family. Usha ji's portrayal of emotions gives Savita's character the life needed.Kudos USha ji Clap
Savita was once super detective,super woman Savita - wonder what CV's had in mind to make a mess again and bring back the same track of Savita once again turning negative and for what - the reason shown by CV's was appalling. 
I hate to see mother's portrayed in such horrible fashion..Well I hope finally this Archu - Savita track is put to a rest. I just hope they dont show Savita scheming for anything further now..I hope they put a much needed closure to this messed up crap and focus now on Arman n Soham.
Arman have some major repenting themselves to do in Soham's case. They cant wash their hands and blame it on Savita in Soham's case.
I want to see Arman accepting their mistake to Soham after kicking the hell out of Varsha and asking for a chance to set things right for Soham. I hope Soham really blasts them and never spares Varsha too.
I want to see Arman making amends big time for Soham..Soham is in no mood to forgive Arman right now anyway after he comes to know the truth guess the hatred will increase. Let it increase ,Arman need to realize the gravity of the situation and their thought process when they used Soham as a toy passing him around.
Arman - Soham confrontation should be the focus now..I am so waiting to see Arman making amends for Soham..That would be good to see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NadaCinta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 20th September 2012 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Joined: 12 March 2007

Posts: 4095

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I find it very wrong of Manav that he is still living with Savita and has not moved out even after knowing what savita ahs done to his wife ...
Extrmely unfair of him .His mother has always been his soft spot ...Even now he continous to  live with her knowing very well that one day Archana will bring her back in the family ..
 
What Manav is doing to Savita is just a slap on the wrist for what she has done to his wife and his daughters .
 
 
For Varsha what I would like is for Satish to come back with a gorgeous looking wife and flaunts her and treats her like a queen in front of Varsha ...LOL

Tanya MAnav cannot leave Savita alone at this age..HE knows that he is his mother's weakness..IF something happens to her (last time he left her before leap in 2011 she fell into depression) then Manav wont be able to forgive himself.Simple fact her old age and he cant desert her nor will Archu allow it.
He is not being unfair he is being sensible. The biggest punishment he is given Savita right now is this .It is too easy to move out and leave her alone but to keep her right in the house and boycott her is cruel punishment which is what Manav is given her right now.He cannot leave her alone at this age nor he can forgive her for now hence he has taken this approach which is not unfair but sensible.
Savita is a mother no matter what and if something happens to her in this process he will not be able to forgive himself nor God will be.
He is given Savita the worst punishment by keeping her near him and his family and boycotting her..What else worst punishment one can get.


Edited by Jaishankar - 20 September 2012 at 7:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NadaCinta

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009

Posts: 35917

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I understand Jai , He cannot leave  her in this age .Savita was always Manav's biggest obsession .He has spend most of his life trying to please this woman , even if she was wrong or right it did not  matter to him...
 
This time Savita has really crossed the line .She has totally destroyed Archana's life .18 years is a long  long time ..What was taken away from Archana  can never be given back ...
 
No matter what he does there is no way Manav can ever make it up to Archana for destroying her life .Maybe the only thing he can do for her is to at least take care of Purvi because I think Purvi is Archana's big weakness .
 
The pavitra rishta that once existed between Manav and Archana now is of Archana and Purvi .
 
Archana has done wrong to only one person ...and that is Soham ..She is such a nice kind person but she and manav have been unbelievably cruel to Soham .Only to make Savita , Sachin and Varsha happy ..Shame on them for doing this ..
 
In this story line I am 100 % behind Soham and hope that he will give his parents a very very hard time ... they both deserve to go through hell for what they did to this poor boy .


Edited by Tanyaz - 20 September 2012 at 7:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanJaishankarsushkita10NadaCinta

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009

Posts: 35917

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
And jai , even mothers can do evil things ..I read a story that this woman who is 90 years old put carosine oil on her bahu and tried to burn her alive .Can you imagine .A woman in her 90's should be afraid of God and would not think of doing such evil acts ...but jealousy is something  that can destroy someone's thinking complelety
But yes  because of her age , savita cannot be  left alone now , no matter what she does .

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 September 2012 at 8:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Joined: 12 March 2007

Posts: 4095

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I understand Jai , He cannot leave  her in this age .Savita was always Manav's biggest obsession .He has spend most of his life trying to please this woman , even if she was wrong or right it did not  matter to him...
 
This time Savita has really crossed the line .She has totally destroyed Archana's life .18 years is a long  long time ..What was taken away from Archana  can never be given back ...
 
No matter what he does there is no way Manav can ever make it up to Archana for destroying her life .Maybe the only thing he can do for her is to at least take care of Purvi because I think Purvi is Archana's big weakness .
 
The pavitra rishta that once existed between Manav and Archana now is of Archana and Purvi .
 
Archana has done wrong to only one person ...and that is Soham ..She is such a nice kind person but she and manav have been unbelievably cruel to Soham .Only to make Savita , Sachin and Varsha happy ..Shame on them for doing this ..
 
In this story line I am 100 % behind Soham and hope that he will give his parents a very very hard time ... they both deserve to go through hell for what they did to this poor boy .

Tanya more than anything its the lack of trust between them that was the main reason. Their trust over each other started diminishing and it started with the chawl court case .Arman cant blame anyone for this but themselves.Their lack of trust allowed folks like Savita and many to destruct their relationship. I hope now at least they start trusting each other better and not repeat the mistakes they did and place their relationship as top priority over anything else.Arman need to correct themselves too big time .
I am waiting to see Arman - Soham confrontation now..

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009

Posts: 35917

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I don't give the court case that much importance .Today  despite of all his money . manav is not ready to move from this house and his memories , this goes to show that Archana was right .
Even the court case was in Archana's favour and Manav has said thsi twice to Arjun and also savita that Archana was right and he was wrong there .
 
The lack of trust was their mistake but even that was because of savita .Manav , despite of everything send Archana's tickets ..It was manav's biggest fault that he immediatel y believed that Archana is after money .After all that Archana did for him , he just believed that she is a gold digger ...That was extremely unfair of him ..
 
That is why I am saying that no matter what , he can  never make it up to her now ..He is just very lucky that she is very forgiving ...
 
For me the Arman love story has been destroyed forever ..It is just the story of an unlucky  woman who went through so many rough times in her life and was helped by God who send her this little angel to see her through this time ..
 
Before for me Pavitra Rishta was a story of Manav and Archana  ...
Now it is a story of Archana and her little angel Purvi and what happens in their lives ...
 
 


Edited by Tanyaz - 20 September 2012 at 8:14pm

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Joined: 12 March 2007

Posts: 4095

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

And jai , even mothers can do evil things ..I read a story that this woman who is 90 years old put carosine oil on her bahu and tried to burn her alive .Can you imagine .A woman in her 90's should be afraid of God and would not think of doing such evil acts ...but jealousy is something  that can destroy someone's thinking complelety
But yes  because of her age , savita cannot be  left alone now , no matter what she does .

Yes even mothers can do evil things after all mothers are also human beings and a woman..Its the utmost possessiveness over their child which makes them go to the unimaginable extremes..
God had placed the humanity nature rule in the below order for a purpose

Maata (mother)- Pita (father) - Guru (teacher) - Devam (God).

He has placed Mother no 1 in the list for a reason coz she bears the pain of bringing a new life on this planet .God is the most merciful ,when he forgives many ,he is bound to forgive a mother no matter what she has done coz of her utmost possessiveness for her child .
And hence God holds the right to give the ultimate judgement and we humans are mere audience.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Joined: 12 March 2007

Posts: 4095

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I don't give the court case that much importance .Today  despite of all his money . manav is not ready to move from this house and his memories , this goes to show that Archana was right .
Even the court case was in Archana's favour and Manav has said thsi twice to Arjun and also savita that Archana was right and he was wrong there .
 
The lack of trust was their mistake but even that was because of savita .Manav , despite of everything send Archana's tickets ..It was manav's biggest fault that he immediatel y believed that Archana is after money .After all that Archana did for him , he just believed that she is a gold digger ...That was extremely unfair of him ..
 
That is why I am saying that no matter what , he can  never make it up to her now ..He is just very lucky that she is very firgiving ...

Tanya come on how can you forgot that when Manav begged Archu that he did not sign the papers for the chawl demolition she did not believe him.. What would you say that..Come on Tanya Archu has made mistakes and has her share ,she is not faultless ..I cannot ever agree on that.And Chawl demolition is very important as that was the trigger point.After that incident Arman relationship was never the same.
Manav has said Archu was right but the point is Archu did not trust him that he did not sign the papers.One cannot ignore that no matter what..Archu was at fault there and she admitted that herself.Its totally unfair to put the blame only on Manav here.
Just like Manav was at mistake for instantly believing Savita(who would know trusting your mom could be a mistake - its such a unfortunate and sad instance) ,Archu was at mistake for not believing Manav .So both have their shares of mistakes.Archu is no where faultless here and she has her share of mistakes like Manav.
For me Arman relationship was never the same after the chawl case.But I am at least happy to see them both smiling and breathing after 18 long years.They are at least happy now and together breathing after 18 years.
They have lot of things to set right and they being together is the key here and hope they set things
 right for themselves and their children this time.


Edited by Jaishankar - 20 September 2012 at 8:27pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Pavitra Rishta 30 September 2011 - Written Update

2 3 4

shootingstar27 27 5483 03 October 2011 at 8:44am
By AmarMoti
Pavitra Rishta - 30th September Video Update *HQ* Magnificent 1 881 01 October 2011 at 2:21am
By Rajinilicious
Pavitra Rishta - 29th September Video Update *HQ* Magnificent 3 913 30 September 2011 at 12:36am
By Rajinilicious
Pavitra Rishta September 29 2011 Written Update bhallarox 5 2816 30 September 2011 at 12:35am
By Rajinilicious
Pavitra Rishta September 28 2011 Written Update bhallarox 8 3450 29 September 2011 at 4:58am
By sanw

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.