Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 20th September 2012 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I think now Vishnu will try and steal the gold necklace and will get caught and this will make Manav hate him even more  ..Unhappy
Soham's luck is so bad .I really hate this Varsha .Angry

I hope Varsha is never forgiven..IF ARchu forgives Varsha in a jiffy I will be super pissed with her Angry
I am sure Manav wont forgive her.He was super pissed 18 years back and I am sure he will be super pissed if Archu even tries to do this non-sense..Enough of this non-sense of ARchu blindly supporting her sisters who have back stabbed her repeatedly big time..Even now if she does the same then no can help her..I so hope Archu slaps Varsha hard..I am waiting to see that..
I just cant stand Varsha more than kidnapping Soham ,she has destructed the poor kid's life by involving him with wrong people..Can never forgive that..
She has eaten away Soham's wonderful childhood with his parents..What a wonderful parvarish and education he could have got - damn that Varsha..I can never ever forgive that woman for separating a child from his parents and destructing his life.
Yes Arman are at fault too but I so want to see Arman repenting big time by first teaching Varsha a solid lesson.IF Archu dares to come in favor of Varsha again ,I wont mind if Manav even slaps Archu.Varsha cannot be forgiven for what she has done..Angry
I am so pissed hearing her name even..Angry

Jai, it is not Archana supporting her sisters .Archana  forgives everyone .Look at what savita did to her and what Manav did to her .She forgave manav in half a second and is now trying to make peace between savita and manav .Savita ruined 18 years of her life and took away her children's childhood from her .because of Savita and Manav , Archana  spend 18 years of her life in poverty and loneliness...stil she forgave them ..So why only say that she favours her sisters ,she is forgiving for everyone .The woman has a big forgiving heart .

Manav was absolutely cruel to her he even hit her once  ..Sachin hurt her so much but she forgave them all in a jiffy there .

Damodar and vandita were keeping such important secrets but she is not angry with anyone .

I also don't want her to forgive varsha ...at least not for a long  time ..

What I want is that Varsha and Savita should nto be forgiven till they realize their mistakes and are truly sorry for what they did .

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 September 2012 at 7:18pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 20th September 2012 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

I think now Vishnu will try and steal the gold necklace and will get caught and this will make Manav hate him even more  ..Unhappy

I hope Varsha is never forgiven..IF ARchu forgives Varsha in a jiffy I will be super pissed with her Angry
I am sure Manav wont forgive her.He was super pissed 18 years back and I am sure he will be super pissed if Archu even tries to do this non-sense..Enough of this non-sense of ARchu blindly supporting her sisters who have back stabbed her repeatedly big time..Even now if she does the same then no can help her..I so hope Archu slaps Varsha hard..I am waiting to see that..
I just cant stand Varsha more than kidnapping Soham ,she has destructed the poor kid's life by involving him with wrong people..Can never forgive that..
She has eaten away Soham's wonderful childhood with his parents..What a wonderful parvarish and education he could have got - damn that Varsha..I can never ever forgive that woman for separating a child from his parents and destructing his life.
Yes Arman are at fault too but I so want to see Arman repenting big time by first teaching Varsha a solid lesson.IF Archu dares to come in favor of Varsha again ,I wont mind if Manav even slaps Archu.Varsha cannot be forgiven for what she has done..Angry

Hei Jai and Tanya...First Tanya, thank you so much for the written update...
Jai the bloded part...i agree with you 100%...if archana slapped purvi 3 times for hiding the truth about her and arjun and another one for letting arjun marry ovi...how many do you think Varsha should get?
Tanya, i kind of think that would happen, but if it does Soham will straight go to prison and he will hate Manav even more...i am hoping someone will stop Soham from doing it...i know i am hopeless but i love Soham so much...

Abhi I think Soham is shown as a firm believer in Bappa so may be at the last moment he will not steal it but may be caught once again by Manav and again a MU which might lead Soham to jail which might make him hate Manav more.I feel Soham might not steal it.
Regarding Varsha I cant stand that lady.If Archu lets Varsha off I will be super pissed with her.IF she vouches for Varsha all over again I want MAnav to slap Archu this time. What Varsha has done is beyond forgivable..She not only kidnapped Soham and destroyed his childhood by keeping him separated from his parents but also destroyed his life by making him illiterate and mingling him with wrong people.This is totally unpardonable. I am so waiting for Manav to unleash on Varsha too and on anyone who tries to defend Varsha - be it Archu or Sulo or anyone.
Varsha cannot be forgiven this time...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluisNadaCinta

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
What Savita and Varsha have done is unforgivable ..No matter what Archana says  , they should pay for what they have done .They have messed about with little children and their future ...their lies and selfish beaviour should not be forgiven .

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
I think Soham will go to jail again because of Manav reporting him to the police ...

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

What Savita and Varsha have done is unforgivable ..No matter what Archana says  , they should pay for what they have done .They have messed about with little children and their future ...their lies and selfish beaviour should not be forgiven .

Totally agree with you...i thought Manav would move out and leave Savita alone, so that she knows what he feels like...i know i am bad but i am not saying forever maybe a few months...because of Savita, Sachin become bad..ovi is selfish and all three kids didn't have their mother's love...how can archana forgive her..18 years of pain...18 years of not living with her children...18 years not knowing how they are...and 18 years away from the love of her life...and Varsha she deserves at least 10 slaps...and i would ClapClapClapClapClap when it happens...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfan

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Jai, it is not Archana supporting her sisters .Archana  forgives everyone .Look at what savita did to her and what Manav did to her .She forgave manav in half a second and is now trying to make peace between savita and manav .Savita ruined 18 years of her life and took away her children's childhood from her .because of Savita and Manav , Archana  spend 18 years of her life in poverty and loneliness...stil she forgave them ..So why only say that she favours her sisters ,she is forgiving for everyone .The woman has a big forgiving heart .

Manav was absolutely cruel to her he even hit her once  ..Sachin hurt her so much but she forgave them all in a jiffy there .

Damodar and vandita were keeping such important secrets but she is not angry with anyone .

I also don't want her to forgive varsha ...at least not for a long  time ..

What I want is that Varsha and Savita should nto be forgiven till they realize their mistakes and are truly sorry for what they did .

Come on Tanya Varsha can never be forgiven here for what she has done. At least Savita did not make Ovi or Teju or Sachu illiterate or stop their education .They all have lead a wonderful educated life but what about Soham. - illiterate gunda Angry...Even if Savita is forgiven due to her age factor ,I wont agree on Varsha ever..Angry
Archu has supported her sisters big time Tanya.. History has shown it and we know it..Yes she forgives everyone but she has always the soft spot for Varsha and she has mentioned it many times.I dont want to see that this time..I would be very mad if she tries to do so.
I want Manav to take full control this time.Last time we all know what happened when Archu trusted Varsha and gave Soham so I dont want see again Archu doing any such non-sense ,this time Manav needs to take control and make sure Varsha is not seen anywhere near his family..
I want Manav to hear no one and never forigve Varsha..I want him to file a police complaint against her for kidnapping his son and destroying his life Angry..She needs to spend rest of her life in jail.Ah I am super pissed with Varsha..Angry
I

caribbeanfan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Archana does not differentiates between Varsha, Vaishali and Vandita ...they all are her girls .In fact Archana even loves Shravani a lot .

In fact Archana has not done so much for anyone as much she has done for Shravani ..Even this time she was giving all up for her .She is a very loving person and that is why these people keep taking advantage of her big heart ..

What Varsha has  done is unforgivable and I agree that manav should not let it go .Varsha should go to prison ...

Savita too has should not be forgiven ..If Ovi , Teju and Sachin still had a good life it was because of manav .Savita did her best to ruin their lives by filling them up with so much poison against their mother ...she should also never be forgiven but will be because  of her age .

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 September 2012 at 7:32pm

caribbeanfan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I find it very wrong of Manav that he is still living with Savita and has not moved out even after knowing what savita ahs done to his wife ...
Extrmely unfair of him .His mother has always been his soft spot ...Even now he continous to  live with her knowing very well that one day Archana will bring her back in the family ..

What Manav is doing to Savita is just a slap on the wrist for what she has done to his wife and his daughters .

For Varsha what I would like is for Satish to come back with a gorgeous looking wife and flaunts her and treats her like a queen in front of Varsha ...LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 September 2012 at 7:38pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top