Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 20th September 2012 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilegirl

Thank you so much for the update...

In Yesterday's show Purvi looked very pretty...I am sure she might have looked Lovelier today too during the celebration...

Feel sad for Varsha and Savita...hope CVs dont show them as negative anymore...18yrs is a long time to realise that they didn't gain anything being bad to the family, they only lost everything. Right now both are so helpless...

ArVi - just waiting for that day...when our hopes n dreams come true :)

purvi was looking pretty today n AK as always HOT Embarrassed  ... yes we all are waiting the day when arvi reunites.. so from tomorrow only Arjun will think about purviEmbarrassed Tongue  n purvi will only think about varshaDead Ouch   ...   hope ovi gets her lessons. but i think may be she tells purvi to leave the cityShocked Angry or she may ask her to join arjun's office as ovi will tell she cannot see arjun depressed..Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 20th September 2012 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smilegirl

smilegirl

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4u

purvi was looking pretty today n AK as always HOT Embarrassed  ... yes we all are waiting the day when arvi reunites.. so from tomorrow only Arjun will think about purviEmbarrassed Tongue  n purvi will only think about varshaDead Ouch   ...   hope ovi gets her lessons. but i think may be she tells purvi to leave the cityShocked Angry or she may ask her to join arjun's office as ovi will tell she cannot see arjun depressed..Shocked

I want Manav to ask Purvi to join his office and not Arjun's...that way they both can compete Wink and fight again at work. Ovi can then quietly resign from Arjun's office and life!

I will watch PR tonight only to see adorable lovely Purvi Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Indra2012crazygirl4RD

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update.

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya. 

Sharee12

Sharee12

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

I miss arvi,,, so much... WHAT IS WITH THE PURVI SOHAM THING... anyhow  i don't think they are related.. but still anyhoo... Ermm i am so happy for manav and archu... love them Heart

P:S ARVI WE MISS YOU GUYS POOR ARJUN... and purvi lorddd i dislike this track  to hurtful for arvi fans to hurtful... ARVI world has been touched by pandora's box.. Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanadittycrazygirl4RD

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
I think now Vishnu will try and steal the gold necklace and will get caught and this will make Manav hate him even more  ..Unhappy
Soham's luck is so bad .I really hate this Varsha .Angry

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 September 2012 at 6:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I think now Vishnu will try and steal the gold necklace and will get caught and this will make Manav hate him even more  ..Unhappy

I hope Varsha is never forgiven..IF ARchu forgives Varsha in a jiffy I will be super pissed with her Angry
I am sure Manav wont forgive her.He was super pissed 18 years back and I am sure he will be super pissed if Archu even tries to do this non-sense..Enough of this non-sense of ARchu blindly supporting her sisters who have back stabbed her repeatedly big time..Even now if she does the same then no can help her..I so hope Archu slaps Varsha hard..I am waiting to see that..
I just cant stand Varsha more than kidnapping Soham ,she has destructed the poor kid's life by involving him with wrong people..Can never forgive that..
She has eaten away Soham's wonderful childhood with his parents..What a wonderful parvarish and education he could have got - damn that Varsha..I can never ever forgive that woman for separating a child from his parents and destructing his life.
Yes Arman are at fault too but I so want to see Arman repenting big time by first teaching Varsha a solid lesson.IF Archu dares to come in favor of Varsha again ,I wont mind if Manav even slaps Archu.Varsha cannot be forgiven for what she has done..Angry
I am so pissed hearing her name even..Angry..I dont have even a iota of sympathy for Varsha..
Ah I am so missing Satish now..I so hope Satish is shown coming with a beautiful wife and with a daughter or son may be from abroad and cofront Varsha..She needs to see how lucky she was to get a wonderful husband life Satish whose life she destroyed..She deserves a series of slaps from many ,I would like to see it starting from Satish. -what a wonderful man Satish was!!! Damn she destroyed his life as well..How many lives has Varsha destroyed...Angry

Edited by Jaishankar - 20 September 2012 at 7:13pm

caribbeanfan

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I hope Varsha is never forgiven..IF ARchu forgives Varsha in a jiffy I will be super pissed with her Angry
I am sure Manav wont forgive her.He was super pissed 18 years back and I am sure he will be super pissed if Archu even tries to do this non-sense..Enough of this non-sense of ARchu blindly supporting her sisters who have back stabbed her repeatedly big time..Even now if she does the same then no can help her..I so hope Archu slaps Varsha hard..I am waiting to see that..
I just cant stand Varsha more than kidnapping Soham ,she has destructed the poor kid's life by involving him with wrong people..Can never forgive that..
She has eaten away Soham's wonderful childhood with his parents..What a wonderful parvarish and education he could have got - damn that Varsha..I can never ever forgive that woman for separating a child from his parents and destructing his life.
Yes Arman are at fault too but I so want to see Arman repenting big time by first teaching Varsha a solid lesson.IF Archu dares to come in favor of Varsha again ,I wont mind if Manav even slaps Archu.Varsha cannot be forgiven for what she has done..Angry
I am so pissed hearing her name even..Angry

Hei Jai and Tanya...First Tanya, thank you so much for the written update...
Jai the bloded part...i agree with you 100%...if archana slapped purvi 3 times for hiding the truth about her and arjun and another one for letting arjun marry ovi...how many do you think Varsha should get?
Tanya, i kind of think that would happen, but if it does Soham will straight go to prison and he will hate Manav even more...i am hoping someone will stop Soham from doing it...i know i am hopeless but i love Soham so much...

Jaishankar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top