Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 20th September 2012 - Page 5

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

I understand Jai , He cannot leave  her in this age .Savita was always Manav's biggest obsession .He has spend most of his life trying to please this woman , even if she was wrong or right it did not  matter to him...

This time Savita has really crossed the line .She has totally destroyed Archana's life .18 years is a long  long time ..What was taken away from Archana  can never be given back ...

No matter what he does there is no way Manav can ever make it up to Archana for destroying her life .Maybe the only thing he can do for her is to at least take care of Purvi because I think Purvi is Archana's big weakness .

The pavitra rishta that once existed between Manav and Archana now is of Archana and Purvi .

Archana has done wrong to only one person ...and that is Soham ..She is such a nice kind person but she and manav have been unbelievably cruel to Soham .Only to make Savita , Sachin and Varsha happy ..Shame on them for doing this ..

In this story line I am 100 % behind Soham and hope that he will give his parents a very very hard time ... they both deserve to go through hell for what they did to this poor boy .

Tanya more than anything its the lack of trust between them that was the main reason. Their trust over each other started diminishing and it started with the chawl court case .Arman cant blame anyone for this but themselves.Their lack of trust allowed folks like Savita and many to destruct their relationship. I hope now at least they start trusting each other better and not repeat the mistakes they did and place their relationship as top priority over anything else.Arman need to correct themselves too big time .
I am waiting to see Arman - Soham confrontation now..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't give the court case that much importance .Today  despite of all his money . manav is not ready to move from this house and his memories , this goes to show that Archana was right .
Even the court case was in Archana's favour and Manav has said thsi twice to Arjun and also savita that Archana was right and he was wrong there .

The lack of trust was their mistake but even that was because of savita .Manav , despite of everything send Archana's tickets ..It was manav's biggest fault that he immediatel y believed that Archana is after money .After all that Archana did for him , he just believed that she is a gold digger ...That was extremely unfair of him ..

That is why I am saying that no matter what , he can  never make it up to her now ..He is just very lucky that she is very forgiving ...

For me the Arman love story has been destroyed forever ..It is just the story of an unlucky  woman who went through so many rough times in her life and was helped by God who send her this little angel to see her through this time ..

Before for me Pavitra Rishta was a story of Manav and Archana  ...
Now it is a story of Archana and her little angel Purvi and what happens in their lives ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail

And jai , even mothers can do evil things ..I read a story that this woman who is 90 years old put carosine oil on her bahu and tried to burn her alive .Can you imagine .A woman in her 90's should be afraid of God and would not think of doing such evil acts ...but jealousy is something  that can destroy someone's thinking complelety

But yes  because of her age , savita cannot be  left alone now , no matter what she does .

Yes even mothers can do evil things after all mothers are also human beings and a woman..Its the utmost possessiveness over their child which makes them go to the unimaginable extremes..
God had placed the humanity nature rule in the below order for a purpose

Maata (mother)- Pita (father) - Guru (teacher) - Devam (God).

He has placed Mother no 1 in the list for a reason coz she bears the pain of bringing a new life on this planet .God is the most merciful ,when he forgives many ,he is bound to forgive a mother no matter what she has done coz of her utmost possessiveness for her child .
And hence God holds the right to give the ultimate judgement and we humans are mere audience.
Jaishankar thumbnail

I don't give the court case that much importance .Today  despite of all his money . manav is not ready to move from this house and his memories , this goes to show that Archana was right .

Even the court case was in Archana's favour and Manav has said thsi twice to Arjun and also savita that Archana was right and he was wrong there .

The lack of trust was their mistake but even that was because of savita .Manav , despite of everything send Archana's tickets ..It was manav's biggest fault that he immediatel y believed that Archana is after money .After all that Archana did for him , he just believed that she is a gold digger ...That was extremely unfair of him ..

That is why I am saying that no matter what , he can  never make it up to her now ..He is just very lucky that she is very firgiving ...

Tanya come on how can you forgot that when Manav begged Archu that he did not sign the papers for the chawl demolition she did not believe him.. What would you say that..Come on Tanya Archu has made mistakes and has her share ,she is not faultless ..I cannot ever agree on that.And Chawl demolition is very important as that was the trigger point.After that incident Arman relationship was never the same.
Manav has said Archu was right but the point is Archu did not trust him that he did not sign the papers.One cannot ignore that no matter what..Archu was at fault there and she admitted that herself.Its totally unfair to put the blame only on Manav here.
Just like Manav was at mistake for instantly believing Savita(who would know trusting your mom could be a mistake - its such a unfortunate and sad instance) ,Archu was at mistake for not believing Manav .So both have their shares of mistakes.Archu is no where faultless here and she has her share of mistakes like Manav.
For me Arman relationship was never the same after the chawl case.But I am at least happy to see them both smiling and breathing after 18 long years.They are at least happy now and together breathing after 18 years.
They have lot of things to set right and they being together is the key here and hope they set things
 right for themselves and their children this time.
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I am not putting blame on manav for the court case . It was a difference of opinion and due to various situations , things got complicated .manav too was very much at fault .Not once did he question Ajit as to why he went to destroy the Chawl .Ajit went scott free...manav let Dharmesh manipulate him just like he wanted to (  that mobile phone fiasco ) .

He too did not believe Archana when she told him that she was trying to call him ...

at the end , the court gave judgement in Archana's favour .DK the owner of the compan ywas totally Ok about the case , it did not hurt manav's career at all as the Chawl folks did not put manav in trouble ...

I blame Manav for immediately believing that Archana is a gold digger ..That is what I found shocking .After all she did for him , he just believed his mother i none second ..

Of course Archan is wrong many times ..her biggest fault is that she is too forgiving ...

But to me the unluckiest character of PR is Soham ..No one , simply no one loves  this poor boy .Soham is even more unlucky than Archana ..

Tanyaz thumbnail
Jai , it is not that I don't think that Archana  has made any faults . Of course she has ..many many faults ..
her biggest fault is that she is a weak mother ...not a bad mother but a weak mother .

She was not able to protect her child from Varsha and savita and they both ended up hurting Soham so much ...

Then she just gave up on Teju and Ovi ..I know she was low on confidence but she should have fought back .She should not have given manav exactly what he wanted ...Just keeping manav happy andd giving up all her rights as a mother was wrong , very wrong of her ..

Teju , Soham and Ovi have suffered because of Archana's weaknesses as a mother ...

Archana was allowed to raise Purvi the way she wanted to and just look at what a good job she did ...She is a good mother but very weak as well and that is a very wrong ting ...
Jaishankar thumbnail

Jai , it is not that I don't think that Archana  has made any faults . Of course she has ..many many faults ..

her biggest fault is that she is a weak mother ...not a bad mother but a weak mother .

She was not able to protect her child from Varsha and savita and they both ended up hurting Soham so much ...

Then she just gave up on Teju and Ovi ..I know she was low on confidence but she should have fought back .She should not have given manav exactly what he wanted ...Just keeping manav happy andd giving up all her rights as a mother was wrong , very wrong of her ..

Teju , Soham and Ovi have suffered because of Archana's weaknesses as a mother ...

Archana was allowed to raise Purvi the way she wanted to and just look at what a good job she did ...She is a good mother but very weak as well and that is a very wrong ting ...

Very well said Tanya..Archu is a very weak mother indeed. I remember once Archu telling Manav that (after they got Soham back from Varsha after 2 to 3 years or so ) " I dont understand Soham and dont know what to do and afraid of that." One can understand her fear as she got Soham after a long time but she had no confidence in herself that she will be able to handle Soham and Varsha storms in and challenges Archu that she cannot handle Soham (just coz she made Soham sleep) and Soham needs her.And coz Archu is weak and with so low self confidence she fell for it in a way.
Archu's main props is her lack of confidence and she is a weakling for sure , a good mother who is weak in nature.
And yes Soham is the most unluckiest and Arman n Varsha deserve everything come their way now.At least happy Arman are together to face it.
Tanyaz thumbnail
You are right .It is her lack of confidence , low self esteem that is the root cause of  the problems she faced in life .Right from the first show it was evident how low this girl thinks of herself ..
All the time we see her immediately blaming herself for just about everything ...It was there when first Ajit's marriage did not take place and then she ridiculously even blamed herself for Sachin's death and punishedherself ..

For Varsha's inability to adopt and for so many other things ...And these who know her weakness use  this to gain what they want ( like Savita wanted Manav to divorce her and varsha was after Soham ) .

The most beautiful relationship in Archana's life is with her dughter Purvi .This girl just loves her , never judges her , never blames her ...she just loves her unconditionaly .Purvi is Archana's heart .

After she split from Manav for 18 years , Purvi has become the most important person in her life ...because of Purvi , Archana  got her confidence back and also her will to live ...

But Jai, I don't like  Manav anymore ( after the leap )  .  His obsession to please his mother all the time has just  put me off him ..The damage he has done to his wife can never be corrected .The only thing now that can make me like him is if he becomes a good father to Purvi .I don't think he can  do anything  for Archana now that can make it up to her . The best years of her life are lost forever .

The only character that is even more unlucky than Archaan is that of Soham ..And the casting of Soham is so good .The boy is very good looking and has this innocense in him and is always this happy person .I feel so bad for him ...What will happen to this poor kid when he will find out about his painful past and the truth about his mother ...
Jaishankar thumbnail

You are right .It is her lack of confidence , low self esteem that is the root cause of  the problems she faced in life .Right from the first show it was evident how low this girl thinks of herself ..

All the time we see her immediately blaming herself for just about everything ...It was there when first Ajit's marriage did not take place and then she ridiculously even blamed herself for Sachin's death and punishedherself ..

For Varsha's inability to adopt and for so many other things ...And these who know her weakness use  this to gain what they want ( like Savita wanted Manav to divorce her and varsha was after Soham ) .

The most beautiful relationship in Archana's life is with her dughter Purvi .This girl just loves her , never judges her , never blames her ...she just loves her unconditionaly .Purvi is Archana's heart .

After she split from Manav for 18 years , Purvi has become the most important person in her life ...because of Purvi , Archana  got her confidence back and also her will to live ...

But Jai, I don't like  Manav anymore ( after the leap )  .  His obsession to please his mother all the time has just  put me off him ..The damage he has done to his wife can never be corrected .The only thing now that can make me like him is if he becomes a good father to Purvi .I don't think he can  do anything  for Archana now that can make it up to her . The best years of her life are lost forever .

The only character that is even more unlucky than Archaan is that of Soham ..And the casting of Soham is so good .The boy is very good looking and has this innocense in him and is always this happy person .I feel so bad for him ...What will happen to this poor kid when he will find out about his painful past and the truth about his mother ...

Tanya Manav has lived a life of Zombie for the past 18 years..You can see the cry and anguish and the pain all came out..He needs to be given a break here. For the first time the guy smiled after 18 years.He is already broken when he came to know his mother betrayed him.What worse can happen to you to know your mother betrayed you.Its the worst feeling and this time he is not forgiving her quick even if Archu is asking him.At least Archu is lucky in that aspect.Archu has good good parents to support her , Manav is unlucky even in that perspective.The guy needs a break Tanya.How much more can he get punished now after knowing that his mom whom he trusted more than his life betrayed him.Even God cannot punish him further and hence Bappa has never destructed his life completely he has always made him successful financially for his children n fmaily but that gap in his heart and life was always there and hence guess God gave him his life back (Archu) coz He knows Manav is not a bad guy but a good person by heart.
Who would allow to have a surname to a adopted daughter of his wife to be divorced and risk his life to save her - that speaks volume about the man and God can never neglect that generous heart that he had and he still has. Archu case he is already punished when he came to know his mother betrayed him so no other punishment is worse than that hence God gave him back his life (Archu) and also gave Archu back her life (Manav) .
The best years of Manav's life is also lost Tanya..ITs not Archu alone who has lost.You remember how Manav pour his heart out in Savita's truth exposure epi and mentioned about the 18 years life gone.HE too has lost so much Tanya.Its unfair to say he has not lost anything here.
He is back to breathing his life after Archu has come back.And for Purvi he is trying to be a good father now and he has already risked his life for her which shows what Purvi means to him.
Manav does not have to prove his love .God knows it and ARchu knows it hence he has given them both their life back and be together and both are happy together - a simple fact.

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tanya, thanks for the update, superbly done as usual.

Just got to watch the episode, Vishnu did not get hurt, his thumb was on the swastik written in kumkum on the murthi they were taking home, he put the same kumkum on his forehead.

This is symbolic as Manav did not want him to be part of the family but Soham already is and by taking the kumkum from his parent's ganapathi murthi, it is shown that the family really has no say in it.

And Vishnu is walking with another family but is not with them, the ganapathi murthi he is carrying is the one he has got for his maayi to do puja.Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago