Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 20th September 2012 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for the update..,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 20th September 2012 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smilegirl

smilegirl

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update...

In Yesterday's show Purvi looked very pretty...I am sure she might have looked Lovelier today too during the celebration...

Feel sad for Varsha and Savita...hope CVs dont show them as negative anymore...18yrs is a long time to realise that they didn't gain anything being bad to the family, they only lost everything. Right now both are so helpless...

ArVi - just waiting for that day...when our hopes n dreams come true :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123crazygirl4RD

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya dear for the update.Smile
I dont understand how long are they going to keep showing Arman - Savita mess..When Arman were young it was ok but now they themselves are 50+ and to show still the Saas - Bahu issues  is really ridiculous.IT looks like the USP of the show is Savita - Archu relation rather than Arman relationship  or any other.
Doesn't Ekta get tired of using Savita like a switch - negative/postive.She keeps turning the switch "Savita" positive or negative whenever she wants. I think she forgot that Savita is also a mother and its horrible to portray a mother like this.
Well I guess Usha ji and Mrilani are off to Durban so mostly they might be missing few epis..
Writers today corrected their mistake and allowed Manav to say that he is not against Savita doing Pooja but will not be there when she is there.
Good that way.
Somewhere down the line I am sure Savita is going to be forgiven not sure when but its bound happen. I hope its Manav sorting it out with his mom and hope this time Archu stays away from it (not looking like it though)..Enough of Arman - Savita triangle.Its hard to watch it anymore.Focus should rightly shift to Soham and Arman now.
I am sure Soham/Vishnu is not going to like Arman and especially with recent MU in the temple Soham is surely hating them and after knowing the truth he is going to hate them more and Varsha too.The poor soul will be shocked just like Manav was. Guess his dad's fate is following him when related to mother's betrayal.
May be over a period of time he might forgive Archu but Manav dont think it will be easy.He is going hate Manav even more I guess..Its going to take a long time for Manav - Soham patch up..
I will not feel any pity for Arman and especially Varsha when Soham blasts them.I want him to blast them.
Manav cant blame Soham's case on Savita and escape the major blunder/non-sense he and Archu have done for Soham.Arman need a reality check on that for sure.
I have always supported Arman but in Soham's case I cant support them nor they can wash their hands away by putting the blame on Savita.
Feel really bad for Soham ,the once cutie pie baby has his life destructed thanks to his own parents and that Varsha..
Varsha should never ever be forgiven but I doubt that knowing Archu.
I hope Manav at least remains firm that he never ever forgives Varsha an
d I think he will.He hates Varsha real bad after what happened.Have to wait and watch.
So will Soham steal the 50 lac jewellry put on Bappa..I think he too is a firm believer in Bappa something might stop him may be at the last moment in doing so.Have to wait and watch..
Arjun is showing his dis-pleasure out rightly.. Whatever it is Ovi has to face it I guess.It was her take to go with it knowing what she is going to get so she has to face it and guess it seems she is willing to face it.Arjun too has to unfortunately face it too for agreeing and giving in to the non-sense/business deal kept in front of him by both the girls.All the three are facing the consequence of the self-destruction/panic button pressed.
Not sure what Ekta has in mind by doing Arjun - Ovi marriage. Its has created destruction and nothing for the three duo.

PS : Archu/Anki was looking dead gorgeous and Purvi/Asha was looking pretty and so were others.Smile.
Ah saw the Baby Soham photo after a long time..Good to see the second cutie pie although I miss Aahan cutie pie very very much..That cutie looked more of Sushita's doll rather than Arman Big smileWink

Star of the day : Our Bappa for looking so gorgeous on his day Big smile

Edited by Jaishankar - 20 September 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanpp29NadaCintashermasushkita10crazygirl4RD

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Nice show ..
I am very sure that Arjun and Purvi will get back together .The way Arjun is behaving is just right .This is the only way to make Ovi realize that she cannot always get her way and she is not the only  one who was in love..

Archana is the most foolish character of this show .I know she wants savita to be there because of pooja but why is she not thinking how dangerous savita is for her family .Savita is stil lthe same and is not even one bit ashamed of what she has done ...

Vishnu is adorable .I felt so bad for him that he tried to save the murti but still got todl off by his dad .He is the unluckiest character of this  show but still such a happy and lovely boy .Now this Balan is going to put him in more trouble ,hate Varsha for what she has done to this  boy and also hate Manav and Archana  where Soham is concerned ...

It was nice to see Purvi with her family .I hope she joins her dad in his office soon .

Where is Teju ? She has disappeared ?

Star Of The Day ..
Two of them ..

Manav ...for being firm with his wife and showing anger towards his mother .

Arjun ...for making Ovi know her place in his life ...absolutely nothing  ...Thumbs Up

how much arjun is trying to forget purvi the more he is remembering her.. today we saw arjun scolding the other staff for not working properly... one day i hope ovi mess up his work n then she would face the same from AK.. hope he doesn't  apologies later to her...  ARVI will reunite all the way be it becoz of ovi,sameer,or soham .. i only want arvi reunited... till before i was die hard fan of his lovely stares, smile, arrogant attitude n expressions n looks . but today i became a fan of his killer sad expressions..  just watched it on internet.. only the choosen part of arvi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfandolce123

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update Smile

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update