Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 20th September 2012 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
thnx for update..
nw m convinced dat arjun purvi will definetly reunite and ovi will be the one who will reunite dem...!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123pch76crazygirl4RDAshi22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 20th September 2012 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

thnx for update..
nw m convinced dat arjun purvi will definetly reunite and ovi will be the one who will reunite dem...!!
It will happen but it will take time.The signs are already showing.Everywhere Ovi goes with Arjun he is always repeating Purvi's name and thinking abt her.Ovi sees the stares and will realise she can never take Purvi's place in Arjun's heart.The seeds are planted just waiting for the plant to grow and bear its fruits.Fruits grown will be symbolic of Arvi's love and reunion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanadittydolce123crazygirl4RD

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for update !

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Nice show ..
I am very sure that Arjun and Purvi will get back together .The way Arjun is behaving is just right .This is the only way to make Ovi realize that she cannot always get her way and she is not the only  one who was in love..

Archana is the most foolish character of this show .I know she wants savita to be there because of pooja but why is she not thinking how dangerous savita is for her family .Savita is stil lthe same and is not even one bit ashamed of what she has done ...

Vishnu is adorable .I felt so bad for him that he tried to save the murti but still got todl off by his dad .He is the unluckiest character of this  show but still such a happy and lovely boy .Now this Balan is going to put him in more trouble ,hate Varsha for what she has done to this  boy and also hate Manav and Archana  where Soham is concerned ...

It was nice to see Purvi with her family .I hope she joins her dad in his office soon .

Where is Teju ? She has disappeared ?

Star Of The Day ..
Two of them ..

Manav ...for being firm with his wife and showing anger towards his mother .

Arjun ...for making Ovi know her place in his life ...absolutely nothing  ...Thumbs Up

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sexisexialisa21adittypch76pujli07dolce123jdronamrajuJaishankarLoveTVShowscrazygirl4RDjkhusiAshlaikaameiliastyle14

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Nice show ..
I am very sure that Arjun and Purvi will get back together .The way Arjun is behaving is just right .This is the only way to make Ovi realize that she cannot always get her way and she is not the only  one who was in love..

Archana is the most foolish character of this show .I know she wants savita to be there because of pooja but why is she not thinking how dangerous savita is for her family .Savita is stil lthe same and is not even one bit ashamed of what she has done ...

Vishnu is adorable .I felt so bad for him that he tried to save the murti but still got todl off by his dad .He is the unluckiest character of this  show but still such a happy and lovely boy .Now this Balan is going to put him in more trouble ,hate Varsha for what she has done to this  boy and also hate Manav and Archana  where Soham is concerned ...

It was nice to see Purvi with her family .I hope she joins her dad in his office soon .

Where is Teju ? She has disappeared ?

Star Of The Day ..
Two of them ..

Manav ...for being firm with his wife and showing anger towards his mother .

Arjun ...for making Ovi know her place in his life ...absolutely nothing  ...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazzonan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Aftera long time it was great to see the men of PR ( Manav  and Arjun ) in full control .
Manav was not giving  in to Archana 's demands of softening up to his mother .he was pampering her and making Archu feel special but when it would come to savita , it was a firm ' NO' .
Archana is damn foolish but now after seeing how she was ready to give up her life for Sachin, Manav better take the control of his family in his hands ...

Arjun was excellent ..He was openly talking about Purvi , was polite to Ovi but totally disinterested ...He was following all that Purvi had told him about being a good person at work place ...
He really showed Ovi her place today ...Clap

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 September 2012 at 11:17am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanfanalisa21gmhatcheradittydolce123pch76jdronamrajucrazygirl4RDjkhusiAshlaikastyle14

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
it was ok show for me... i didn't like that much ... i wanted full manav archana family happily celebrating ganpati but it had so much unwanted scenes in between... 
Arjun no matter how much rudely he behaves with Ovi but i have no sympathy for him coz he is equal partner in crime... if he is so dejected he shouldn't have marry ovi on first place... giving up for love doesn't prove love infact standing up for your love proves it but he like some stupid fellow gave up his love ... 
Infact i don't feel any sympathy for three of them OVI,PURVI, ARJUN... they deserve every bit of it...

Edited by rash2222 - 20 September 2012 at 11:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzpari87zonanJaishankarLoveTVShowsGuggu_Mintysherma

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

it was ok show for me... i didn't like that much ... i wanted full manav archana family happily celebrating ganpati but it had so much unwanted scenes in between... 
Arjun no matter how much rudely he behaves with Ovi but i have no sympathy for him coz he is equal partner in crime... if he is so dejected he shouldn't have marry ovi on first place... giving up for love doesn't prove love infact standing up for your love proves it but he like some stupid fellow gave up his love ... 
Infact i don't feel any sympathy for three of them OVI,PURVI, ARJUN... they deserve every bit of it...

true..
now the three of them shared the same condition..'so near yet so far'.
3 idiots.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top