WrittenUpdate_20/9/12,Pankhu refused Latika-Adi's Court

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks in advance for the update Dev :)
correction in ur update...

its not Pankhuri's clauses... its Latika's clauses...  

imagine Pankhu putting such clauses... LOL... Adi wud die of a heart attack πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sajanFan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">correction in ur update...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">its not Pankhuri's clauses... its Latika's clauses... </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">imagine Pankhu putting such clauses... LOL... Adi wud die of a heart attackπŸ˜›</font>
correctd. Hehehehe yeah! So true!
Originally posted by sudipta1988

thanx dev for wu
sudi, thnx to Sai for taking me his LU. Thnx aww!
What marriage contracts are these? πŸ˜•

If you are doing whatever you like with whoever you like, not including the other, and refusing any children are you in fact married?  Seems more like employing a house keeper

No wonder Adi is not impressed by marriage like this.  Not even we would be either πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

And thank you very much for the update! 😊
Hey Dev .. nice Update ... 

Btw don't you think you should Change the title ?? I mean at first there wasn't a 'court marriage' so Pankhu can 'refuse' it .. You got me ?? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by f.s.m

Hey Dev .. nice Update ...

Btw don't you think you should Change the title ?? I mean at first there wasn't a 'court marriage' so Pankhu can 'refuse' it .. You got me ??πŸ˜•
sis, i dnt got u.πŸ˜• i mean Panku refusd na!
Originally posted by Spot

What marriage contracts are these? πŸ˜•
If you are doing whatever you like with whoever you like, not including the other, and refusing any children are you in fact married? Seems more like employing a house keeper
No wonder Adi is not impressed by marriage like this. Not even we would be either πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
And thank you very much for the update! 😊
dnt knw dear! Adi n Lats both jus dnt want to live married life