Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - September 20, 2012

GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the Sangeet Edition of Director's Cut

A Special Birthday shout-out to our very own Mars80 -
 Wishing you a Wonderful Day and a Great Year ahead...

The Celebrations continued... the sangeet that we all waited for was finally here. Arnav's and Khushi's sangeet. And for the first time, all the festivities went off without a single hitch - nothing to mar their joy at this time that they got together, with friends, and a family that encircled them in love. And for us, we were all wallowing in nostalgia! Ahhh... the good old days of IPK..!! 

I saw the posts today and felt that I don't need to write anything more than what you, dear viewers enjoyed today. So bask in the glow of a love, that we've fallen in love with. 

Little things stood out to me today. 

Khushi cuddling up to Arnav. More than her words, this - the casual intimacy between them - even when they were not officially in love has always been one of the most outstanding things about their relationship. And today those touches were back. 

Arnav staring at her as she describes a future in her inimitable way. Smiling incredulously at her, holding her hand to let her know, its his dream too. 

The choreography of their dance to Pehla Pehla pyaar - echoing with the choreography from Teri Meri, and once again it is Arnav who is dreaming it! That day was a dawning realization of their love, and a need to keep it a secret in their hearts. Today it was reality meeting that realization - they don't need to keep it a secret any longer. 

(Special thanks to Saaru for the gifs... thank you, my dear!!)

Arnav getting up to dance for his miffed sweetheart! But first letting her know - it was all for his love for her! He would be silly and stupid and if she wanted Salman, he would do the goofiest thing that Salman does - as long as she smiles. Because as long as she smiles, his world is alright! 

And then he gets down on his knee and proposes because, after all - he had promised to give her all the rasams and this one was missing so far! There is yearning and love and a little bit of nervousness as he finally says those four words - 'Will you marry me?' I am so glad it was in English - I could NOT imagine ASR proposing in Hindi! after all, Laad Governor apne dil ki baat Hindi mein nahin bol sakte hain!

Khushi bringing Arnav's jacket to him in NK's room. Such a wife-y touch. Hands him his jacket and tells him to run off an play with the boys. 

Arnav putting on the necklace for her. Yes, the Lavanya necklace fiasco is Loop-closed. But the casual intimacy of that act is superb. 

Arnav asking his wife's permission - do you have a problem if I go out with the boys? and her blissfully ignorant way of saying go ahead, without quite knowing what she was sending him out to.. Poor Khushi - a certain green-eyed monster will be making its way into your head very soon - of this I am certain. 

Shyam-the Photo-Dadi. The recreation of the bichhu sequence was something that everyone picked up on and we know how that ended. This time, the bichhu seems to have more venom and a bigger bite! She put him in his place. But does he know his place? He is still the Outsider - the family hasn't accepted him back into the fold. But Dadiji has staked her claim on this family - whether they give it to her or not... Shyam and Dadi - how will this nexus of evil take their next steps - since they are no longer together?

Anjali's almost pathetic attempts to bring Shyamji back into the family. Shyam is here, he is with her. But her attempts to have him become a part of the family seems to be getting hollower. Look at her - enjoying with her family. He is outside that ring, not a part of his saaley-saab's sangeet. Obviously, he doesn't care if he is part of the family or not. But she does. For the first time, I felt just a wee bit bad for her. 

The Band of Brothers. I really was waiting for this on. Their bonding over New Year's was such a joy to watch. Their easy chemistry always brings a smile to my face. Then NK was still a little bit of an outsider - ASR was still ASR. Today, he is one of them. They are three brothers now, in the truest sense. They are there for one another. 

The two sisters looking at jewelry in Arnav's room. I loved it. We have not seen Khushi do the one thing that is a must for any bride-to-be - Shopping! And here she is surrounded by jewelry boxes with her sister in her fiance/husband's room. Now this felt like a house in which a wedding is coming up!

Payal getting up and leaving as soon as Arnav comes in. Giving them privacy like an understanding sister. I am loving Payal these days.

Were there bloopers? Absolutely. Do I care? ABSOLUTELY NOT!! 

Its just a short write up.. as I am tired today. But I'd like to leave you with a thought....

Kawwon ka Jalsa - NK's Hindi.. and our brains go into overdrive. But here's the thing.. the correct word for a flock of crows is a MURDER of crows.. Makes you go hmmm, right?

Meanwhile if you've missed a thread ...
                             ... Here's the link to The Director's Cut Index

[/NOCOPY]

Edited by GirlOfFire - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

-pause

A dancing arnav was def awkward.. but he is in love and he ll do anything for her.. he is clearly not comfortable dancing.. but if it brings a smile on her face..so be it...
if she can take him to an italian rest.. though she goofed up and was clearly uncomfortable..
 why cant he do something for her this time?
we are in love with ASR.. she is in love with her arnavji.. n guys that was arnav dancing for his khushi's khushi...

Episode at a glance...

he dreams of dancing with her...being with her...
growing old with her...

sharing all the joys all the ups and downs with her...
he can do anything for her...

even if it means .. making a fool of himself... he ll do that to make her smile..

the Arnav singh raizada on his knees..

yeh kya kar diya khushi tumney...
she is deeply touched by his gesture.. 
boys want a bachelor party!!
khushi wants him to go ahead and enjoy!! she doesnt even know what she is doing...
but we ll surely find out tmrw!!

i loved the episode... light..funny.. and a man deeply in love...

don miss this one guys!! awesome work by ragini!!πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc3NS-5Oiw0&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]CR- RAGINI

rant for the day...
1. Where is that choreographer..woh teri meri waala??

was there a need for her to lip synch "tujhsey shaadi karungi" suddenly??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2.H.P. stop poking your nose everywhere!! Last time it was ur brother MR. HP. laxmi premi... now its u!! how can you assume that its for Arnav?? does he keep all his important envelopes with soft drinks??😑

3. Shyamji.. when will you enjoy sangeet? last year you were in search of the scorpion n this year another tragedy!!😭

i mean .. i feel pity for this guy, anji doesnt give him peace for even 1 min!!❀️

4.anjali stop giggling!! you make me wanna switch the channel!!

5. finally akashji got 4dialogs today!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

6. N how come khushi's masi from lucknow wants to discuss a case with shyamji?? whats going on with her? n i am 100% sure her name is not manisha!! 😑😑

7. is kareena really coming.. or will this end up just like the much awaited rain sequence???πŸ˜•

8. Payal is turning into a bad gal now a days..😳 she dint even know about live in.. dint know how to walk on heels.. now she knows everything about a bachelor party??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
is she surfing the net..bored with her life?? or is the shy n coy akash teaching her all this??😲

9. mamiji.. your act was good. your CHAPPALS were not!!😑

10. NK babuwa..u are a really good actor.. thats y i felt awkward watching you as arnav..rabba veying mami!!

thats it for today guys!!! everything else was perfect!!
          see you after the bachelor party!!

πŸ˜† nazar na lagey mere ipk ko!! πŸ˜†

[
[/NOCOPY]

Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Lies Deceit and Celebration of love

I didn't write yesterday deliberately as i wanted to club the sangeet episodes together..there were two parts we saw  usual in the Land Of IPK..the love on one side flourishing and then the hate trying to spread its tentacles on the other..First we will see about the celebration of love..the celebration of love in its purest form..then the love of the family which bows its head to the love of Arnav and Khushi..between yesterday and today we saw the recital of the love story of Arnav and Khushi as seen by the family and the private moments in the development of this soulful bond...Arnav immersed in the beauty and the joy   of khushi..feeling blessed at having her child-like innocence in his life..the sunshine girl.he loved her talking about their life together ,The future spent in each other company with a yearning well etched on their faces for the rituals to be completed in a jiffy so that they start a new chapter in their lives.and  khushi's moist eyes at the lyrics of the song about how there is love even in arnav's anger is testament to how they understand each other..her radiance  brings light into his dark life ..and he becomes her backbone, a messiah at her times of trouble..Arnav who detests any kind of filmy theatrics getting down to perform the salman act of proposing to wifey at her insistence proves His statement that Love can reduce you to do anything..and this is the celebration of love for Arnav and khushi..Imbibing the likes and dislikes of the spouse..trying to keep them happy..The bachelor's party idea perpetrated BY NK for ASR and   as supported by khushi(without her being aware of what it is)is another evidence of khushi wanting ASr to be happy..(though tomorrow we may see a certain eyed monster visiting the bachelor's party along with khushi..lol )..so didn't we see the celebration of love in the sangeet?..

LOVE OF THE FAMILY

The love of the Family for these two providers of their respective families was so visible in the sangeet..the providers were made to receive the love they deserved on their special day..the family having a final round of discussions leaving khushi out and getting her curious who brings in ASR to get akash bow in front of Bhai  with negative results was a delight to watch..payal ,buaji,NK and mami on one platform describing the madness unique to these two was endearing..The love-hate relationship between these as known by the family was enunciated by the four..buaji and Payali's titaliya,NK's nannav,mami's bitwa(each have an unique endearment for their loved one)..not only their own family but they have made a place in the hearts of the in laws..it was madness with NK and mami dancing to pehla pyar hai and Buaji whistling to ASR's salman dance,Anjali shedding tears of joy at her chotte's happiness,Nani shaking a leg imitating ASR to express her joy,..and everybody adoring the way ASR proposed to Khushi ..and blissful at love they saw in the couple's eyes..and form a ring of protection and blessing them  to ward of evil from trying to interfere in the bond was a joyous sight to watch..But will this circlet of protection remain intact so that state of felicity continues..one will have to wait and watch as how these bonds shape up at times of adversity..

LIES and DECEIT

so Lies and deceit mingled with hatred along with  a burning need for revenge continues to be the recurrent theme which usually is shown with the celebration of love in IPK..This time it is no different..Dadi making her intent clear yesterday that she is out to destroy Garima through her daughter's ouster from RM..that is why she lied in front of the family and DM that she has accepted khushi as her DIL..she is deceiving people her KIN and above all her god because the end justifies the means for her ..she is out to avenge the death of her son and DIL along with the lost childhood of Arnav and khushi all due to garima..she is unwilling to lend her ears to Garima's words of innocence..so is bent upon stopping the wedding but taking her steps cautiously towards the goal..the hatred for the other woman ruling dadi

another person lying and deceiving  people around him is  Shyam..he has lied to innumerable people from ASR to the entire Raizada tribe,from GUpta family to his wife anjali..and after being brought into the house by khushi once more is yet gain back to his tricks..this time he has lied and deceived Dadi to enter RM..Now that he has the secret of the garima's past in his hand, wants to stop the wedding Asap..in that process he excepts dadi to be his front and do his dirty job..bewildered and in rage  by dadi's decision to accept khushi tries to reignite the fire of hatred by showing the photograph from GH to dadi...with no reassurance coming from Dadi's words takes matters in his hand and brings the copy of the photo in his hand to stop the wedding..alas ,asusual like the scorpion the photos elude him many a times with lots of help from anjali only to reach dadi's hands..poor shyam outclassed in game of deceit..who warns him to stay away from her strategic game play and not commit any more mistakes..it is funny that dadi too knew that shyam was a cupid viliianwa..All this revenge planning as a result of thwarted lust for khushi turning in to hatred because of her role in his exposure thereby ASR ousting him from RM

In this game of different targets, both shyam and Dadi think that they are the master strategist..pawns in the other's game plan..while playing the game shyam is not aware that he has exposed himself partially to Dadi as a person who has a cunning bent of mind..will this play on Dadi's mind when she starts suspecting shyam?I guess so..For now shyam is left off with a rap on his knuckles as to not commit anymore mistakes by Dadi..shyam wants his ultimate goal fulfilled that is the marriage stoppage,destruction of khushi..Dadi tells him that she has a plan but is shyam willing to wait for dadi's plan to work?..for this moment he is reconciled but tomorrow again he will be impatient and commit hara-kiri..dadi doesn't realise something..whatever she proposes shyam will dispose it well.. will Dadi succeed in their plan to stop the wedding..?wait and watch

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxgl5kUHvO1qenux5o2_250.gif
.Can two soulmates be just separated due to  to idea of revenge mooted by dadi's warped brain?..will shyam move  his coins effectively to create a climate of separation for the love birds?...Hai Re Nandakishore...Nandakishore sab teek karihai..Fronts fronts dekho kya kya howwat hai Nandakishore ke kripa se..

Pics-credit toIPKKND fanpage on FB
Gif -credit to saru

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

This love is in no need of a name any more...It's in a league of it's own. It has transcended the normal boundaries of rasams, rivaaz, the society, & the families...all that matters are the lovers, Arnav & Khushi...& their love, laughter, & happiness...forever after...

Enjoyment...of the celebration of their love, by their families...

Remembrance...of the shared moments of love, laughter, joy, anger, fight, sadness, & passion...their journey...together...

The dream...an expression of their love & a want for togetherness...

A desire...as yet unfulfilled...

The knowledge...of each other...of what the other wants...no words necessary...ever...

The man...Arnav Singh Raizaada...in the spotlight...to fulfill 'his heart's' wish...

A question asked...an answer given...which now binds the two together for eternity...& beyond...

The family...forming a protective circle around their children...acting as a shield to their love & relationship...

The brothers...the band of boys...all for one & one for all...

Rasams...almost all done...all that is left...is the Shaadi...but before that, there's a party to attend...

A permission...given in all innocence...

ASR...the flirt...is enjoying his fiancee's innocent perceptions...

The sisters...very much protective...of each other...

The chase continues on the other side of the fence...yesterday it was a scorpion, today it's an envelope...yesterday it was Khushi, today it's dadi...

P.S. No of picture rows = 20

[/NOCOPY]

Edited by paayaal - 11 years ago

meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

LOVE can reduce ANYONE to ANYTHING... 

Mujhse Shaadi Karogi... 

Arnav hell bent of showing how much he loves Khushi & to what extent he can go to show her that she is HIS & he is HERS...  

Tujhse Shaadi Karoongi...

Khushi so touched by the gesture... knowing with full confidence how much Arnav LOVES HER.

Aaha... did we hear a warning today?

"aisi galati dobaara math keejiye..."

Dadi having her own plans which she wants to disclose only when time comes & not before ... but our stupid cupid who has no patience & only utilizing people for his own selfish needs is unable to understand that in doing all this he is exposing himself slowly & Dadi might join the dots when time comes...

Awesome 3 some... here comes the 4th one to give permission πŸ˜‰...

Roka - done, mehandi - kya rang layeethi, haldi - check, sangeeth - naach naach ke abhi thak thaka huwa yaar... ditto same... aur kya baaki hai? Shaadi... no way... Bachelor's Party...  

NK planning for Bachelor's Party... 

So all set for Bachelor's Party tomorrow Ladies... now that the Lady herself (without knowing what it is) is given permission... πŸ˜† 

LOOP Closure time -

Signing off... Kal shyaam Bachelor's Party ke naam...Good day!

[/NOCOPY] 
Edited by meghavn - 11 years ago

chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Link to uncut and images post

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3205058

The Sobit effect
1 episode and variations in expressions

Would this conversation be the one that would make a decission
to live for the future or  live in past
when he decide to get married after knowing about Garima

Edited by chowna - 11 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: N.Mussarrat

Who amongst us Chamelis is not a Sadist? While I nearly tore my long luscious locks out of my scalp, I couldn't help but notice the look that suggested that Raizada or rather Sobti, was a bit too happy to have rubbed a towel against his CHOTTE. And Darling Di even said so, "She's Never Ever Seen "CHOTTE" so happy in her life" 

🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeWBKvd7QHs&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav Bitwa... we are also asking why you are like this at this point?

My demand! I want episodes of this calibre back. It is a VM and credit to the uploader. But it is my favourite IPKKND VM and it is ironic it doesn't have Khushi in it. Lavanya is the star of it and I loved her. I want her back!

Enjoy the VM! And CVs i mean it when I say I want episodes of this calibre. It is a high bar but you're capable of it. Your show was soo beautiful. You gave us something to 'ship and now you've made a laughing stock out of your show, yourselves and of us fans you adore you.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FL7TZyqKGssDOyU6C6xEVGag&v=iXSCQ9DBVZc&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

The is a reason why I chose this VM about Lavanya. She is amongst the most dignified characters in IPK if not the most. She was vain and shallow in the beginning with lots of attitude and ego. But we learned along the way that she too was a girl who wanted her Prince Charming. And she thought she found him.

But she realised that he wasn't meant to be hers. That he never was and he never could be hers. And she accepted it. With a smile on her face. She smiled at him and the girl she could never be and somewhere she wanted to be. She smiled at them and gave them the most valuable advice. Advice we are constantly chanting in our heads and hearts.

Look at these scenes once more.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c71soG20YpQ&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

"Jaane anjane mein maine tumhe bohot chot ponchain hein. Par woh isliye kyunki... kyunki mujhe kabhi pata hi nahi chalta. Par phir jab realise karta hoon, I really regret it... I really do. Bohot bura lagta hein. Par main kuch bhi kabhi jaanke nahi karta hoon Khushi... main bus... main bus aisa hi hoon shayad-

ASR... It's Lavanya.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=ULHsXTdDmWCP8&v=HsXTdDmWCP8&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

The part where Arnav looks at Khushi dancing while Lavanya looks on, her heart breaking.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug7EYNvfxJk&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

"Jaane se pehele main tumse kuch kehna chaahti hoon Khushi... 
Chamkili, tumhe mere liye ek aur kaam karna hoga. ASR. Tumhe ASR ka khyal rakna hoga. Sirf tumhi ek ho jo usse woh saab keh pahti ho joh woh nehi sunna chahte. I mean ASR ko kya chahiye yeh unhe khub hi nehi pata. Paar tum? Tum toh samajdaar ho na Khushi? Aaj nahi toh kaal tum samaj jao gi... Chahe ASR samajhe ya na samajhe. 

A interesting thing in this episode. She tells Anjali out of everyone that: "Kuch rishte meant to be nahi honte. Kisi ki koi galti nahi hoti... Koi kusur nahi hota... Bas woh ho nahi pate..."

Fate? Or coincidence...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=ULQSLXvPA2-Oc&v=QSLXvPA2-Oc&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

"I'm sorry Lavanya.

It's okay. But kabhi agar tumhare zindagi mein pyaar aa jaye, toh hold on to it ASR... Kyunki pyaar nafrat se bohot bara hota hein... sabse bara hota hein. Make sure ki tum unsee kabhi apni zindagi se jaane na doon.

Did you watch these scenes? Am I so wrong to want them back? Am I wrong to have such high expectations? No I am not. This is what I expect. This, Diwali, Teri Meri i.e. Payash Sangeet and Wedding, Holi and post kidnapping are the scenes I watch over and over and over again. Why? Because they emote superbly and makes me emotional as well.

This is the show where there is foreshadowing from almost a year ago.

What Lavanya says to Khushi and Arnav six months ago are being put to test time and time again. She was right in everything she said. Even though she's long gone from the show, she is the reason why I am still hopeful. Her entry and exit are the reason why I still get the courage and the determination to continue with the show.

Sana Khan was amazing (She isn't as good in Arjun but I won't elaborate on that).

And Arnav and Khushi? And everyone else?

I want that Payal back. I want that Anjali back. I want Mamaji back and I also want Laxmi back. I already got LM back but give me the rest and I can die peacefully.

Arnav and Khushi, heed Lavanya's words. You need each other now more than ever before.

I realise that I hardly analysed but I still don'y feel inspired enough. 

Love 
Nazifa

Edited by N.Mussarrat - 11 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
❀️MUGHE SE SHAADI KAROGEEE

BARUNNN

A beautiful transition of ASR to arnav singh raizada .
The same guy who hated the word love is loving every bit of it !
He is madly in love with this crazy and beautiful girl khushi tht he  dropped all his inhibitions and did any thing n everything that could make her smile  laugh and feel loved !

YES he is ASR he is ARNAV !

a lot said and written about the episode some felt it was horrible to see arnav dancing on salman's songs because asr is a private man BUt isnt he allowed to change with time , isnt he allowed to show his feelings once in a life time , isnt he allowed to  Love and make her partner feel loved ?Isn't he allowed to just behave irrationally (if this was suppposed to be one ?) isn't he allowed to live life to the fullest ?

Y do we have to gudge charcaters actors makers  with some gauge , Y are we acting like some stupid rigged trp meters fit in some  8000 homes giving the most ironicaly redicilious  reading?

Its sad how we have stopped enjoying the show !

Any ways seems i have to rant abt this every day in the name of criticism we bash in the name of stating opinions we redicule  WEIRD !

For me it was a beautiful episode and REMARKABLE PERFORMANCE BY SPECTACULAR SOBTI AND BEAUTIFUL IRANI !

Arnav and khushi  have a funny chit chat abt how good or boring was nk and mami's performance which leads to a beautiful conversation abt how will they be after 40 years . KKGSR innocently keeps blaberring while asr drinks her inhales her reads her , he is completely lost tht he actually viualises himself with  khushi dancing on phela phela pyaar hia 1indeed it is phela phela pyaar pheli pheli baar !

tht 1.5 or 2 min performace made me jump on my sofa like a 2 years old kid ! LOVED IT crazily ! the steps the gestures the looks the move all IN LOVE AND ADORABLY CUTE . PAASION AND LOVE WAS DRIPPING  thru them β€οΈ

Nk asks arnav to propose khushi and the king of expressions take the mie and tell how love can reduce any one to any thing  can make u do any thing which could  bring smile on yr partners face . and came the dance !

Barun definitely is NOT a dancer but awesome effort by him ! his gestures his facial expressions  were all in sync with the song  his movements were NEAT and he definitely did a good dance performance .πŸ‘So Barun  u really reaaallly made me smile mouth wide open  like sanaya was !

salman's towel dance ... asr did ?

so whts the big cry ! salman is khushi's fav actor and the towel step is his trade mark so when asr was doing all to please his little birde khushi  tht step doesn't make a difference its not like he jupmed down the mountain like shammi kapoor and started dancing  to " chahey koi mughe junglee khahey "

Arnav took khushi's  hand , bend down on his knees and proposed her "WILL U MARRY ME " some thing which khushi had not even dreamt in her night mare ... is he the same beast who once threw her down from 1st floor ? who made her stand under the rain? who called her gold digger? who made her life hell just to control his burning desires for her ?YEs he is asr aka arnav who loves his khushi , who takes her in his warm embrace to secure her to protect her to cuddle her to love herto keep her for himself !today he has no inhibitions no shamran to tell the world he is in love with KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA 
one thing i have really liked ,they did not make sanaya stand on a stool toh hug barun ! this height difference brings in a better posture an d rather passionate and more warm HUG 
The next day bachelours party is being discussed khushi things its some boys  SCOCCER match  or a cricet match where there will be only good stuff  , no DANCING girls no drinks and pushes arnav to go ! 

the necklace scene was very cute when he tells it looks good only when she wears it the mighty asr again taken permission form his queen and she HAPPily tell him to go n have FUN leaving arnav just to obey her πŸ˜†

barun sanaya  aka sarun ur as usual 100000000000000000000000000/10 !

barun indiviually u get a 10000000000000000/10

sanaya  gets 1000000000000/10

nk mami a 10/10

and the NIKAMMA Cobra last sangeet he was after a scorpio this sangeet after an envelope !
Anjali ? app ageyh? hum kaise leg rahye hain ? app sun rahye haina? hu abhe atye hain ? blah blah blah nana bobobo πŸ₯±where is the feelings for rajkumari gone? a -.00010000-0100000/10 i dont even knw wht kinda horrifying equation it is but eww for them !

Is LM back isnt he directing same like arshad use to ? any ways i felt dir going good ever since haldi so its ok who ever it is im sure its not aman singh !

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 11 years ago
sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

For all those who are bashing today's episode don't even think of reading this post.😑😑

I praised yesterday's episode so much that now for today's episode I don't have any words!! First of all I LOVE YOU CVS!! Yo gave us two dances.😲😲 I was expecting a romantic number but arnav's performance?? I don't know what to say.πŸ‘πŸ‘

The first scene was very significant and cute.. The way Khushi talked about their future and her description of old Arnav made me laugh. And her what the!! Hahaha. It gave me another hope that Arnav won't call off the wedding. If he thinks about doing it, he will recall this conversation with Khushi. He will then imagine what will be his future without Khushi. He would not be able to bear it. Remember people when he thought Khushi betrayed him, he hated her right? Even at that time he could not keep her away from himself so how will he let her go now when their bond is even more stronger, their love is even more wholesome, their comfort level is even more amazing, their understanding is even more pure. Did you notice when Khushi told Arnav that he does not need to say anything?  She knows he is waiting for their future together as much as her. Such is their bond that Arnav does not need to convey his feelings in words. Khushi understands him. She knows how difficult it is for Arnav to express his emotions. She tells him he does not have to say anything. She knows. I hope this understanding remains in future and grows even more strong.

Then comes arshi's romantic dance. Of course it was different from teri meri but in a good way!! When they performed on teri meri, they still did not know that they love each other. There was passion and intensity and a little hesitation from khushi's side. In today's dance there was love. There was happiness that finally they are together. No misunderstandings, no fights, no doubts. I loved it as much as I loved teri meri.

NK never fails to make me laugh. The way he said "WHO karna hai abi" literally cracked me up!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Khushi was looking so embarrassed and she breathed a sigh of relief when NK clarified.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

People who are bashing arnav's dance please remember that he did all of this for Khushi. She loves filmy situations and it was exactly that. I loved loved loved arnav's dance!! It was amazing because you can see he is ASR dancing for Khushi. He danced exactly like ASR would on salman khan's step. I don't understand the people who are criticizing saying that this is not ASR. So what do you want? Do you want him to manhandle Khushi again and impose on her his choice? He has changed people; love has reduced him to this. He did not smile before, now he does. He did not laugh before, now he does. He did not crack jokes before, now he does. He did not follow rituals before, now he does. So can't he dance now too?  When he could do all this for Khushi he can dance too and to me this does not change his character. this is the reason for his dance.

His entry was like BRAVO!! It kind of reminded me of his entry for teri meri. At that time too when the lights focused on him I squealed and jumped up and down like crazy. Today also the same happened.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

When he did that towel step I was like OMG!! I have watched his whole dance 10 times till now!!

I had always wanted to watch Arnav proposing Khushi properly. I admit this was not how I had imagined. It was better!!

His proposal was FREAKINGAMAZING!! You can feel the love when he asks "Will you marry me?" when he said this line I was reminded of last time when he said "Tumhe mujh say shadi karni hoge..6 months k liye..varna me tumhari behen ki shadi apnay bhai k sath nai honay don ga" just look at the difference people..in his expressions, in his words, in his voice. By proposing her today with such love Arnav has completely erased the memory of his last proposal.

Did you notice the similarity between payash sangeet and arshi sangeet?? In payash sangeet shyam was running here and there looking for the scorpio and in arshi's sangeet he was running here and there looking for the photo!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poor Shyamji!! And why didn't you offer your advice to that woman who came to ask you something?? You can only nod and smile?? No advice?? Of course how will you give advice related to law when you have changed your occupations so many times!!. Inflation?? I know.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I freaking loved Arnav-akash-NK scene!! Their bonding is awesome. NK really?? Kawon ka jalsa?? Aisa kawon ka jalsa agar ho to me to kabhi miss na karon. And Arnav's laugh!! Uff his laugh never fail in making me dizzy!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khushi ur so innocent. U gave them permission for the bachelor party and literally ordered them to make sure that Arnav have a nice time??  I loved akash's expressions when Khushi said this.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last scene was just a perfect ending to a perfect episode. Arnav bitwa kya baat hai..ur getting romantic day by day. I loved how he made Khushi wear that necklace and said ab acha lag raha hai. And his ok at the end was just too cuteπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

P.S akash bitwa do you have short term memory loss?? When NK said Mehndi u said kya rang lai??😲😲 Really?? Don't u remember uy sis lost her baby that day?? Well how can I blame u for forgetting when the mother in question herself has forgotten. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

again thank u CVs for such an amazing episode!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Sana_malik - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What an amazing episode. Lalit Mohan is back with a bang... πŸ‘