Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Aditya's insecurities

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
The scene where Aditya says "Tu mere dost hai na?" was sooo touching.  He doesn't want to lose Pankhuri EVER and he has seen how lovers with opposite personalities (as well as background) suffer in marriage (his mom & dad).  I think that's why he puts his emotions aside & doesn't even want to think about his feelings for her. His love for Pankhuri is clear as daylight...he doesn't even register anyone around him (Latika Shivam whoever) when he is around Pankhuri. He is constantly checking her in the mirror or over other peoples' shoulder or touching her hand at any given chance or texting her (abhi bahar ayo na please).
Nakuul Mehta's acting is superb. He is very believable as a happy-go-lucky don't care about 'passionate love' character who is actually pining inside for unconditional everlasting love from a woman. His insecurities have messed up his understanding of love. He is desperately seeking it from a friend..."dost is forever na?" so sweet & sad...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi.bidaaireianaloveuarshikishu789sajanFancuty_kbeenySavi_SMsCeylonanusha.cochinTacker_Holic-Alia-prc_fan1EkSapnoKiParif.s.m*Reemz*Badtameez_Dil

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Sweet pain it is. I've read posts saying that he isn't jealous or effected by Shivam-Pankhuri but he IS completely affected. He's always talking about Pankhuri, the reason why he's 'happily' curious about Shivam is because he's trying to convince himself that he is meant to be happy for Pankhuri as a 'friend' but the few small moments when Shivam opened the door for her or when he Adi had to let go of her hand showed his insecurity. He's actually very very innocent hence yesterday he wanted assurance from Pankhuri that she will always be his friend. He yearns to be with her but puts it under the pretence of friendship because he doesn't want to make himself believe in love.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFanshesherkobitaanusha.cochinTacker_Holicprc_fan1f.s.m

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you when Pankhuri is around he follows her like a magnet! He is totally lost in her! He wants to share everything with her,ask her everything he is very protective over her. He has found a new lease of life a new strength in Pankhuri which was lacking in his life! His mum believes Latika will be right for him but they are not even compatible they are both bought up in Mumbai they are both from modern families but yet there thoughts are completly different.! Latika is self centered whereas Aditya has become more selfless living with Pankhuri.

Adi does have respect for people around him whereas she doesnt ( Shanky incident) Pankhuri has been his right hand in the last couple of months and he doesnt want to let her go. He wants her to always be there with him. He loves her but he hasnt realised. I agree with Reemz, the car door incident when Shivam opened the door hit Adi he realised that Pankhuri is only his friend she is taken (she isnt but for him she is) the pain that goes through Adi's eyes when Pankhuri is in trouble or being told off by Avantika just shows what she means to him! He is incomplete without Pankhuri and I hope he realises it soon... but for now I want to see a jealous Adi I want him to fully realise what he lost... he will get her back in the future but he needs to realise that Pankhuri is his life partner no one else!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFanshesherkobitaprc_fan1anusha.cochinf.s.m*Reemz*

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
So true Reemz & Sonia17.  You guys write so eloquently. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Knowing Rajsree philosophy on relationship (Hum apke hain kaun etc.) the protagonist keeps sacrificing his/her love for family and hardly ever shows any jealousy. Unless & until there is some divine intervention (like a dog delivering a letter to the right person) they suffer in silence. I would love to see some more pain & fear of losing in Aditya's eyes..his eyes are so expressive ... mischievous in one second and pensive the next... thoroughly enjoying his acting :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFanTacker_Holicf.s.m*Reemz*

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I agree that Rajshri has a thing for the main actress to suffer a lot but I think there is going to be a change I mean that Pankhuri does have elements of a SP bahu but she is not one who will constantly cry and not do anything about it! She is confident, bold and intelligent she will voice her opinion when she feels she is right! Like when Adi shouted at her family for decieving him into the Tika the way she fought with him was superb! That's how every girl should be not to be afraid of anyone but stay within your limits! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaf.s.m*Reemz*

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I think you are right. She is a strong girl with her heart in the right place. Man...Aditya is one warped dude...he has permanent psychological scars from his parents failed marriage. I bet he would love to watch a movie with Pankhuri in future Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin*Reemz*

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
^^ dat cud happen in future Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita

EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
i noe totally agree i to absolutely loved it! it was fab!
it was soo friendly n touching i jst loved it the way he said i!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index