Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
this z an humble rqst 2 d cv's plz dnt make Panchi so weak ...make her chrcter strong so dat she can answer all dose people who intentionally hurt her...i want her 2 fight for herself not some one else dont make her chrtcer so weak afr seeing RaSh ...make her normal n strong ..so dat RV wll knw her imprtnce n end dis lesbian n baba churma track plz me want more RaHi scences not d depressed panchi ...wht do u think guys dnt u think Panchi should be strng??????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..sups2222abhi_arshiloverRadiance...Serendipity....-Ayesshhaa-..Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "an humble request" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I agree even I want to see her to be strong. Hope the CVS listen us !

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 20 September 2012 at 8:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocksravya11

paras22

paras22

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hmm... weeks ago many people  were saying ranvir needs a better girl than panchi. i think panchi needs a better boy than ranveer. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alia-..-Ayesshhaa-..

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paras22

hmm... weeks ago many people  were saying ranvir needs a better girl than panchi. i think panchi needs a better boy than ranveer. 
LOL i agree Panchi is way too good for Ranveer and Rash suits eachother perfectlyWink the way they were into eachother in 2days episodeDeadLOL

..-Ayesshhaa-..

SilentPromises

IF-Stunnerz

SilentPromises

BollyCurry Visual Effects, IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Just a suggestion, post this on official channel V YT/FB... they change their script accordingly Tongue

spicySugar..

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Originally posted by paras22

LOL i agree Panchi is way too good for Ranveer and Rash suits eachother perfectlyWink the way they were into eachother in 2days episodeDeadLOL
omg do u think RaSh z perfect r u serious...yrShocked

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Just a suggestion, post this on official channel V YT/FB... they change their script accordingly Tongue
hey can u give d me link i will defntly suggest bcoz i cnt RaHi track dis way..Dead

SilentPromises

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

I agree even I want to see her to be strong. Hope the CVS listen us !
yep i want her 2 stand fr herself..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.