Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

amazing epii

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

heena88

Goldie

heena88

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
So finally rachna had played the game and her father also support him..
Amazing epii. Loved rachna cou.rage and her mom support

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

macdonaldNandzLuvrusha4003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "amazing epii" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
True a really good episode:) Am doing live updates in the discussion thread:) do join

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heena88

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
good .. that is quiet nice 

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Yes ... it was a very nice epi !

I'm glad Dayal got to hear the cheers for R before he left  the ground ... at least that made him stay and watch ... he also saw / heard the reactions of the crowd supporting R ! 

And finally he watched R play ... that's what Shail was begging him to do from the beginning ... watch how good his daughter was ! Unfortunately he refused to believe his wife's words !

And now I want Dayal & Shail to tell R's MIL the truth ... that she's a good hockey player and she will play ! 

I hate it when they hide things and pretend that everything is hunky-dory.  The truth will come out  in some way or the other and then it will be messy for all concerned !

PS: I know ... TV serials thrive on misunderstandings ... so that some drama is created ... *shrug* ... so all we can do is wait and watch ! Smile

PPS: I felt is was a li'l unreal that RVC was drubbing SVC 4-0 and then R comes and scores 5 goals ! LOL ... Any team which depends so much  on a single player seriously needs to re-think its game strategy ! 
I hope Rajeev Sir is listening ! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiluv78shiv0624heena88

heena88

Goldie

heena88

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Ya sure vibzzz

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Was gud epi Clap

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
[i liked the episode but the hockey  they showed was very poor .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.