Arjun

ARJUN: the mystery of the lost episode:GORKY

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Hey there was a video of Gorky creative producer,he shared a video 'arjun:the mystery of the lost episode'did any one saw it..as i'm unable open the link..he shared that on his fb wall..what was tha..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARJUN: the mystery of the lost episode:GORKY" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
It was a video on the shooting of the first episode ! quite well done !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

It was a video on the shooting of the first episode ! quite well done !

thanks..i thought he upload 16th sep full epi..lol i think they lost the videos of epi..thats y nt airing it,if they had it they would atleast shared on youtube..wht do u think?this can be the only reason for nt telecasting it..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.