Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
upar se she has met him on the internet! I was like what self respecting girl has a relationship with a guy who she met on the internet? Shes really cheap!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The kisha dance <3 <3 (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

upar se she has met him on the internet! I was like what self respecting girl has a relationship with a guy who she met on the internet? Shes really cheap!

Agree.. She met on fb she doesn't know how he is? His background everything and she is ready for a kiss? Cheap is the only word for her.

-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Agree.. She met on fb she doesn't know how he is? His background everything and she is ready for a kiss? Cheap is the only word for her.

That too in public! She was like i dont mind pda! i hate how the cvs are getting panchi and kiya both hurt. Poor girls! Rv and kd deserve a nice kick

..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I know poor dolls Cry yes they deserve a nice kick for hurting them.. I just hope they show great attitude to both of them..

-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged

I know poor dolls Cry yes they deserve a nice kick for hurting them.. I just hope they show great attitude to both of them..

I hope they teach them a good lesson! But atleast kd knows that hes going to hurt her. Rv is toh blissfully unaware. And hes making crude comments about his bff to that miss rash. Its not really nice of him. Atleast kd doesnt bitch about kiya to anyone.

..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

I hope they teach them a good lesson! But atleast kd knows that hes going to hurt her. Rv is toh blissfully unaware. And hes making crude comments about his bff to that miss rash. Its not really nice of him. Atleast kd doesnt bitch about kiya to anyone.

Yup, KD should realise his mistake before its too late !! Well RV should not make comments on Panchi c'mon yar she is his bff. And he makes comments on her to impress his chicks? What type of a bff he is? If i would have been at Panchi's place i would have slapped him.

-Stardust-

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Today KiSha was just Astonishing  Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal..-Stardust-

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hey swetha i gtg bye tc :) it was nice talking to you :) hope we catch up soon :) right now i'm going to catch tbp repeat ;))

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.