Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I know they are not bashing me but still it seems weird LOL can't the writers choose another name for her? LOL oh thank you !! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dae_drmer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The kisha dance <3 <3 (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

I know they are not bashing me but still it seems weird LOL can't the writers choose another name for her? LOL oh thank you !! Embarrassed

Haha you had commented on my last os. Thats how i remember you name. I was like rv's gfs name is also ayesha XD

..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

Haha you had commented on my last os. Thats how i remember you name. I was like rv's gfs name is also ayesha XD

Your OS was amazing :) even I remember your name because when you wrote the first kisha os you gave your intro thats how i remember your name. Haha thank god i'm not like her Dead she is weird what did RV see in her? Confused

-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Your OS was amazing :) even I remember your name because when you wrote the first kisha os you gave your intro thats how i remember your name. Haha thank god i'm not like her Dead she is weird what did RV see in her? Confused

Thanks yaar! m so glad that everyone liked it. Did you read the first one as well?
Thank god! She seems so dumb! And fugly. I must say rv has a bad taste in girls. XD

..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Your welcome :) yes i did :) thats how i remember ur name loved your both OS :) Agree she is dumb + her make up sucks

-Stardust-

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Agree RV has a bad taste..

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Your welcome :) yes i did :) thats how i remember ur name loved your both OS :) Agree she is dumb + her make up sucks

uggh her make up! She looks like she has bathed in make up and come. Upar se shes ready to kiss him on their first date. Skank!
Hehe i was really nervous about the first one. I am not really a romantic person so i was worried if i had done a decent job

..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

uggh her make up! She looks like she has bathed in make up and come. Upar se shes ready to kiss him on their first date. Skank!
Hehe i was really nervous about the first one. I am not really a romantic person so i was worried if i had done a decent job

Exactly how can you be ready for a kiss on your first date? Atleast give your relationship some time ! This shows how cheap she is..

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 20 September 2012 at 9:55am

-Stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.