Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by missscarlet

@burningdesire yeah ikr? I love our forum. Its always buzzing with activity. Btw your name is ayesha na?

even I love this forum too :) its my favourite forum :) oh yes I'm Ayesha :)
agreed completely! 
The dance was SIZZLING hot!  Both KD And Kiya look great together! and PERFECT song selection ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

even I love this forum too :) its my favourite forum :) oh yes I'm Ayesha :)

Lol u must be feeling so weird! That rash walli ayesha has your name and everybodyz bashing here over here

Lol u must be feeling so weird! That rash walli ayesha has your name and everybodyz bashing here over here

haha chalo koi toh mere sath hai 🤣 seriously man when ever they are bashing Ayesha, it seems like they are bashing me 😆
^^ haha XD. Ohh poor you. Nobodyz bashing you, but it really must feel so weird. You seem like a nice person unlike miss rash! Lol
I know they are not bashing me but still it seems weird 😆 can't the writers choose another name for her? 😆 oh thank you !! 😳

I know they are not bashing me but still it seems weird 😆 can't the writers choose another name for her? 😆 oh thank you !! 😳

Haha you had commented on my last os. Thats how i remember you name. I was like rv's gfs name is also ayesha XD

Haha you had commented on my last os. Thats how i remember you name. I was like rv's gfs name is also ayesha XD

Your OS was amazing :) even I remember your name because when you wrote the first kisha os you gave your intro thats how i remember your name. Haha thank god i'm not like her 🤢 she is weird what did RV see in her? 😕

Your OS was amazing :) even I remember your name because when you wrote the first kisha os you gave your intro thats how i remember your name. Haha thank god i'm not like her 🤢 she is weird what did RV see in her? 😕

Thanks yaar! m so glad that everyone liked it. Did you read the first one as well?
Thank god! She seems so dumb! And fugly. I must say rv has a bad taste in girls. XD
Your welcome :) yes i did :) thats how i remember ur name loved your both OS :) Agree she is dumb + her make up sucks