-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
O M G i've died and gone to heaven!! The kisha dance was so beautiful!!! Omg i've fallen in love with kisha all over again.
The dance was so beautifully chreographed. The song was so perfect. And the chemistry was sizzling. Kd didnt seem fake et all. Their convo was also sooo cute.
When the started talking about banga i was like itne romantic moment mein banga k baarre mein kyu baht kar rahe hai???
And the line 'trouble se dur rehna chahti ho toh merre itne pass kyu khadi ho!!' was soo aww i dont even have any words to describe it!!!
The way he said i understand and thank you to her was sooo cute!
When the frame changed to rv-ayesha (RASH) i was like wth? In logg ko hatto i wanna see kisha!!!
Love you fahad. Love you bharti. Love kisha soo much!!! <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same here even I was in KiSha's heaven. when they showed RaSh I was like NO. I want too see KiSha's dance ahh they have a sizzling chemistry ☺️ I wish we get more scenes like this in future !! ☺️
Love You KiSha ❤️
-Stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BurningDesire-

Same here even I was in KiSha's heaven. when they showed RaSh I was like NO. I want too see KiSha's dance ahh they have a sizzling chemistry ☺️ I wish we get more scenes like this in future !! ☺️
Love You KiSha ❤️

Haha kisha sets my tv screen on fire , whenever they dance!!!
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree,their dance was so beautiful,d steps were so beautiful,hats off to fahad-bharti n d choreographer...n kd didnt look fake at all,their convo was so swt,wen she started "tum yeh kya kar rahe hoon",for a sec i thot she ws takng abt hs ovr frndly behaviour,n i so wishd kash woh issi topic mein baat karte odr thn tat banga topic,bt at d end wen she said i dnt wnt trouble n he said thn y r u here so close 2 me,it ws nt fake at all,it looked lyk she did affect hm..n d thnx awww,tat ws cute too.
-Stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bornalee-

i agree,their dance was so beautiful,d steps were so beautiful,hats off to fahad-bharti n d choreographer...n kd didnt look fake at all,their convo was so swt,wen she started "tum yeh kya kar rahe hoon",for a sec i thot she ws takng abt hs ovr frndly behaviour,n i so wishd kash woh issi topic mein baat karte odr thn tat banga topic,bt at d end wen she said i dnt wnt trouble n he said thn y r u here so close 2 me,it ws nt fake at all,it looked lyk she did affect hm..n d thnx awww,tat ws cute too.

Even i thought that they were gonna talk about their new friendship. But alas *sigh* they were talking about banga
Originally posted by: missscarlet

Haha kisha sets my tv screen on fire , whenever they dance!!!

Same here ☺️ now we have to wait till Monday to see them I hate weekends!! 🤢
-Stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BurningDesire-

Same here ☺️ now we have to wait till Monday to see them I hate weekends!! 🤢

Oh same here yaar! The most awesome stuff happens on thrusdays only! Now we have to w8 for 3 days to see banga's item number. Thankfully we have this forum to obesses about tbp on the weekends! Haha
Originally posted by: missscarlet

Oh same here yaar! The most awesome stuff happens on thrusdays only! Now we have to w8 for 3 days to see banga's item number. Thankfully we have this forum to obesses about tbp on the weekend
s! Haha

oh yes thank god we have this forum to discuss about TBP. Otherwise 3 days without TBP is hell boring 🤢
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even da song ishq waala love suited them perfectly!!!
-Stardust- thumbnail
@burningdesire yeah ikr? I love our forum. Its always buzzing with activity. Btw your name is ayesha na?