Harry Potter

Harry Potter Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 151

GodricSlytherin

GodricSlytherin

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@varun--> yes i was referring to the stone. Smile  Thank You Mione...You explained it all ^_^

Thank you all for your kind words...It is greatly appreciated.Big smile

Will come up with a new one soon enough.Approve

Edited by GodricSlytherin - 20 October 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneLumosEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harry Potter Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) (Page 33)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for explaining but ive still a doubt! In fact ive always had this doubt! LOL the properties of the object seemed to destroy when one turns it into a horcrux. So how come the stone wasnt damaged? And also..if the stone was a part of the ring, naturally it would be turn into a horcrux too..so doesnt it mean a part of the horcrux stands undestroyed? Sorry for being a bit silly but i always had this confusion. :-(

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hey sagar...your riddle was great!..and the logic is fine too but i always had that doubt about ring and stone EmbarrassedUnhappy

payalpencil

payalpencil

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
dobby?

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalpencil

dobby?

????????Confused??????????

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Here's one more riddle for you guys...Thought of it in the train Tongue. Happy solving:

The first wasn't who you thought you'd see at the end;

But the sixth one was.

The second turned out to be less than was expected,

But the third turned out to be more- in fact the most.

The fourth and seventh were cut from the same cloth,

The quality of the fabric obviously the worst.

The fifth decided to make their role much more,

And ended up getting hurt.

Edited by Mione - 29 October 2012 at 3:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LumosEphemera

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

Thanks guys for explaining but ive still a doubt! In fact ive always had this doubt! LOL the properties of the object seemed to destroy when one turns it into a horcrux. So how come the stone wasnt damaged? And also..if the stone was a part of the ring, naturally it would be turn into a horcrux too..so doesnt it mean a part of the horcrux stands undestroyed? Sorry for being a bit silly but i always had this confusion. :-(

If it's a normal object then yes, it's properties are destroyed. But I guess something as powerful as the resurrection stone would not be harmed by dark magic, since it's one of the items that has ancient and immense magic of it's own. The power to recall the dead - Competition for a horcrux, don't you think!? Wink LOL Besides, I think when it's said that the ring was a horcrux, it may refer to the band of the ring. Perhaps, the stone was added to it separately for safekeeping. Just my reasoning...it doesn't have to be true. Embarrassed

Check out the new riddle! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LumosEphemera

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the explanation alyesha. I had googled few days after i posted and its the same as you explained. :) i do agree with your explanation. But since the stone was in the ring since beginning, does mean it could have descended from the peverell brothers! Which means harry and voldy were related! LOL

thanks for the riddle..but at the moment im cluelessBig smile..is it some fabric..? Or ..a person?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneCutecjEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top