Harry Potter

Harry Potter Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 151

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Theek hai Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harry Potter Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) (Page 23)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mione

Theek haiApprove
sent! :)

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
OMG...In fact THAT did come to my mind, when I was going through the pages of the thread, but since I considered divination as a part of IT, I did not really think THAT would be IT. Shocked
Of course your reasoning shows how it refers to THAT and how I miserably failed to understand the 'Sum Up' clue Wacko. Can you believe, I actually wrote down all the traits that refer to each of the cards from the riddle, in numerology. That's why I had said Hermione, however the ace of spades was referring more to Dumbledore. So I was a bit confused. And then when you said it's not a person, I wanted to whack you just like you said. But obviously your logic seems appropriate too. So now I want to whack myself. LOL

Gr8 one Varun!!! Hopefully others will get. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LumosEphemera

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Got time in ma hands...whoops The prof of mine can drain all reasoning outta you , lol he speaks cont for 3 hours ( bad thing is that keeps a close watch if someone is sound asleep ( like me ) rofl ) ...

Neways Varun I am working on yours since noon...Huh nowhere close though ..Gimme few hours more , lol if I am as unsure as I am right now give the answer then ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneLumosEphemera

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Astronomy is ringing in my mind ( maybe coz m just too messed up )
 All that fortune telling card & divination thing is leading the way here...

LumosEphemera

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by garvi

p

Hello guys...sorry for the wait Embarrassed. Did not get a chance to come online yesterday.

Well almost everyone has the right answer. I have to admit, when I thought of the question, only the cup (Hufflepuff's Cup) came to my mind. But yes, I have to agree...It can be the ring and locket (both Slytherin's) too. All were objects that have been handed down the generations and all have been turned into horcruxes. Smile

However, it cannot be Ravenclaw's diadem or the Invisibility Cloak because the diadem was never passed down through the ages and the cloak was not used for any such dark purpose. Tongue

Okay I have one more riddle for all you lovely people Big smile:

hhey srry to intrfere...ridles r awsm..amazing job guys..
nd i think  huffepuff is prfct answer
coz u cnt say that lockt nd ring were stolen..it belongd to voldy only..

You don't have to be sorry about anything...everyone is welcome here Big smile.
And thanks for pointing out that that the locket and ring couldn't exactly be considered as stolen. Nice observation Clap.

thnks ...Smile

MioneLumos

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

OMG...In fact THAT02did come to my mind, when I was going through the pages of the thread, but since I considered divination as a part of IT, I did not really think THAT would be IT.Shocked
Of course your reasoning shows how it refers to THAT and how I miserably failed to understand the 'Sum Up' clueWacko. Can you believe, I actually wrote down all the traits that refer to each of the cards from the riddle, in numerology. That's why I had said Hermione, however the ace of spades was referring more to Dumbledore. So I was a bit confused. And then when you said it's not a person, I wanted to whack you just like you said. But obviously your logic seems appropriate too. So now I want to whack myself.LOL

Gr8 one Varun!!! Hopefully others will get.Wink
OMG! I feel so guilty..but forgive me im actually laughing! Evil Smilethe clue was quite clear that its nothing to do with cards. Ref numerology i get what made you search the interpretations but believe me i never imagined you would dwell such deep!Tongue
yeah yeah Whacks!! ROFL i said earlier too that i sensed it coming my way! LOL
thanks though. Hope others get it :)

MioneEphemera

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hey priya..you desperately need Skiving Snackboxes!ROFL to trick your prof!

thanks for spending time and trying it out. But im afraid its nothing to do with astronomy at all. Door door tak nahi! Re-read the additional clues..maybe that should help. :) or if u wanna me to give the answer, i can :)

Edited by -varun- - 06 October 2012 at 10:02am

MioneEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top