Harry Potter

Harry Potter Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 151

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

Originally posted by Mione

I''m thinking yaar...Like I told you, I know how to figure it out but I'm not able to relate whatever I'm getting to anything in HPUnhappy.

According to all that you have already stated, it seems to be a ten letter word, right! But rearranging things to form 1 word that is in contrast to divination is just leading me to a dead endConfused.
hey thanks for trying..but how did u figure its a ten letter word? Its actually less than ten letters. :)
ahh about divination..by opposite of it i dont mean the EXACT opposite..but the actual solution despises divination...something different...! If u want further clues, i'll can give..:)
and bdw why arent the others trying ?Unhappy now to think of it..i realise ive made it pretty toughConfused

Less than ten letters you say Confused. Oh...the approach that I tried was:

Taking one of spade i.e. the 1st letter - S; two of hearts i.e. the 2nd letter E and so on... Lastly the half of four in value i.e. TWO. So the alphabets that I reckoned had to be rearranged were SEABDPATWO. But now looks like this approach is wrong. Ouch

Even I thought it would lead me to a name that hates divination or doesn't approve of it. But deriving that from the clues is somehow not happening. Although the one's that I know of from the series, who do not approve of this imprecise branch of magic are: Hermione Granger, Albus Dumbledore and Minerva McGonagall Embarrassed.

What to do now??? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LumosEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harry Potter Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) (Page 22)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Oh no no no...it isnt that way...okay rearrange means SUM UP :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Well ok Varun...I tried the numerology concept too now & since I'm no seer or fortune teller or numerology expert I had to google the meanings for which each of the clues stand Embarrassed. It will take a lot of time for me to give the explanation here but since I know you will do so later and in a much better way than I possibly could, I will just go ahead and say that it can be either Hermione or Dumbledore.

I'm a bit more inclined towards Hermione though. Ermm

Now if this approach or any of these answers are wrong, then I suggest you better give us the answer (or rather give me the answer, since sadly no one else seems to be trying Wink)

LumosEphemera

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
No alyesha im afraid its incorrect. Okay one last clue..it isnt any character..creature or any living being :) its neither an object nor a spell. But the word..(ie answer) has already been used on this very thread! If this still doesnt help i will give the answer right way. Do lemme know. :) :)

MioneEphemera

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
ok...wait a few minutes then...i'll try a bit more

Lumos

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Phew...I went through 15 pages of the thread but I'm tired now LOL. Well some of the possibilities that I observed could be : LOGIC / REASONING / PAST / PRESENT.

Nahi toh answer de de bhai!!!

LumosEphemera

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
LOL LOL..sorry none correct..wait for just five min..will pm you the answer with explanation..let others try till then over here ..!

Mione

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
THEEK HAI Approve

Lumos

Post Reply New Post

Go to top