Harry Potter Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
There are many answer's to this riddle. Cup, ring, locket, diadem the invisibility cloak has also been passed down for ages but I don't think it has been used for any dark purpose.
Alyesha plzz tell the answer 😛 
Hello guys...sorry for the wait 😳. Did not get a chance to come online yesterday.

Well almost everyone has the right answer. I have to admit, when I thought of the question, only the cup (Hufflepuff's Cup) came to my mind. But yes, I have to agree...It can be the ring and locket (both Slytherin's) too. All were objects that have been handed down the generations and all have been turned into horcruxes. 😊

However, it cannot be Ravenclaw's diadem or the Invisibility Cloak because the diadem was never passed down through the ages and the cloak was not used for any such dark purpose. 😛

Okay I have one more riddle for all you lovely people 😃:

The first time that he used me,
He went farther than he asked me to bring.
Put me in something dangerous yet helpful
And I'll take away the danger but be a helpful thing.
I can move you whole, or just one part,
And I can do this much faster than a muggle cart.
^^ hey thanks alyesha for the riddle.
i guess its Floo powder but not very sure
Floo Powder is correct!!! 👏

Someone give another one now!!!
Just thought I'd give the explanation as well:

The first time that he used me,
He went farther than he asked me to bring. (The first time Harry used Floo Powder he ended up in Knockturn Alley instead of Diagon Alley)
Put me in something dangerous yet helpful (Fire is dangerous yet helpful)
And I'll take away the danger but be a helpful thing. (The flames turn green and do not harm you but help you travel)
I can move you whole, or just one part, (your whole body could be transported our you can just make you head appear)
And I can do this much faster than a muggle cart. (this line's quite self-explanatory I think 😉)

Wonderful Thread Mione 👏

Loved reading all the quizzes & the various discussions.😃 dunno how i missed reading them..

I am posting an Quote as the next puzzle..😳 try guessing who said it & in which Book... 

" Oh, Potter, you rotter, oh, what have you done, You're killing off students, you think it's good fun. " 

It was peeves na...maybe in chamber of secrets
Hey Samrutha...Thank you!!! 😃

I agree with Priya's answer - Peeves in Chamber of Secrets