Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlinggirlanjali.KFIZK6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB- Review of Hongey Judaa Na Hum" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
a much more postive review im glad they apprecaited this show is unique

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I liked the review too! I think the reviewer also expected a better opening TRP for HJNH!!

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Happy to see a positive review finallySmile. This show is so well scripted and directed that I was amazed at all the criticism till now.
Hope the show is well appreciated by viewers and trps increaseSmile

deman

deman

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
the critics were from the reviwers but the people love the show, the indian audeince need to be more open minded,look at sajda the show was good but audence gave it low trps

Edited by khanrocks - 20 September 2012 at 5:51am

TheSnowman

Goldie

TheSnowman

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
As i said in TB comments section...its a old wine in new bottle...You know why coz the memory loss track was just the new bottle to show a rich girl meet middle-class boy love story...with a mom who doesn't her rich daughter to wed a MC guy...

There's nothing new in the track...they could have simply started the show w/o the memory loss thing and voila! its the same love story we have so many times...

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
i disagree it may be known in english films but for indian audeinces its fresh and new

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.