Posted: 18 years ago

Hi All!

Can someone please post the lyrics of the title song pls.....I've been humming the tune alone coz i don't know the lyrics...

Highly appreciated!

S

woh mile the...yun mile the.......lalalalalala....dont think i no the rest either...nice song tho!๐Ÿ˜†
i really want the song of kavyanjali๐Ÿ˜ญ..........i love it and i also sing the song to myself and forget the rest of the song๐Ÿ˜†

it goes like this

woh milay thay yun milay thay dekhne bas unhein waqt bhi ruk gaya woh pyaar tha choo le jisay ek pal ke liye waqt bhi ruk gaya pur zindagi hai aetbaar aaye magar bas ek baar

then it is written kkavyanjali

Thanks a bunch patrika! Your a star!
thanx patrika, but i want the website, i want to hear it agen and agen and agen!!! and i new that!
hoooooooooo hoooooooooooo hooooorrrrrr    (then it goes    >>>>  &nbs p;woh milay thay yun milay thay dekhne bas unhein waqt bhi ruk gaya woh pyaar tha choo le jisay ek pal ke liye waqt bhi ruk gaya pur zindagi hai aetbaar aaye magar bas ek baar

GET IT ๐Ÿ˜†
here r the whole proper lyrics:
woh mille the, yun mille the,
dekhne bas unhe, waqt bhi ruk gaya,
woh pyaar tha, choone jise,
ek pal ke liye aasman jhuk gaya,
par zindagi yeah aitbaar,
aaye magar bas ek bar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

IT SAYS IT AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE WITH ALL THE PICTURE   AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE    THATS WHERE SHE COPIED IT FROM, AND EVEN IF SHE DIDNT....THATS THE REAL WAY TO SING IT AND SPELL IT!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

go on the next page to continue

Edited by AyeshaA - 18 years ago
YEH-------------U GOT IT huziebaby!!!     ๐Ÿ˜‰