Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
How difficult it is for a woman who is both a wife and a mother to choose or rather make a decision and take a stand between her husband and the child. Seriously mom s are the best... They can go to any limit for our happiness even if that means going against their husband. My mom did it and am sure your mom did it for you some time. Hats off to our mom shayl deserves a round of applause !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHAHAIRAmacdonald

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mom s are the best" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
nice topic ...vibz 

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
it depends at what age u r .. my age i feel my mother is and was the best ... for a teenager very difficult   to say .. they r very at a immature age and really donot know what is good and what is bad ..plus peer plays an imp role .. everything is decided according to friends .. so mothers or u can say parents r really enemies for them at certain stages in life .. i have myself felt it .. and my children also give me that feeling .. but once they cross that immaturity barrier and really start understanding then it is easier to deal with them ..

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
every household needs  a strong parent either the mother or the father who thinks rationally  and the person who is strict is really the unfavored one .. for my children i am the stricter parent so any demands .. r not made to me but  any problem they come tome ..

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I agree to your teenagers comment. When i was one i could never understand her. I always felt she was wrong. But once the hormones withdrew i cant stop singing my mom praises. She had to make a similar decision and she did exactly what shayl did. So yeah mom s are the best go to any limit to protect their kids and fulfill their dreams.

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
yes   parents for that matter grandparents will always think best of their childrenn .. sometimes it has a negative effect on the child  like u can see over protected children ... or mother tries to coverup the bad habits of a child .. i have seen this also happening  but still mothers r the best or i can say parents r the best 

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I think its mom s who go all the way not even hesitating to anger their life partners for their kids . Being a woman is so tough!!

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I think its mom s who go all the way not even hesitating to anger their life partners for their kids . Being a woman is so tough!!

i feel it is both the parents r willing to do everything for a child .. atleast the modern dads r doing everything .. and my husband has managed  the kids beautifully .. i see now the fathers also equally being helpful in every way  in raising a child ../

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.