Sur Kshetra

India-Forums

Written Updaters Needed (Page 2)

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

@Anondo: Can you take Sundays from now on please? And try updating tonight's too if you can. Smile

@sadx18 and an_k: This is a commitment for every Saturday's episode. If one of you can update EVERY Saturday please let me know here or by PM.

*Edited*

@an_k: I see that you have done this Saturday's Written update. Would you like to continue on with every saturday? Or maybe you and sax18 could do it every alternate week? Big smile

Ok. I thought its not finalized yet. Will try to post tonight if not will continue from the next Sunday for sure Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

illuminated.Snigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

@Anondo: Can you take Sundays from now on please? And try updating tonight's too if you can. Smile

@sadx18 and an_k: This is a commitment for every Saturday's episode. If one of you can update EVERY Saturday please let me know here or by PM.

*Edited*

@an_k: I see that you have done this Saturday's Written update. Would you like to continue on with every saturday? Or maybe you and sax18 could do it every alternate week? Big smile

Ok. I thought its not finalized yet. Will try to post tonight if not will continue from the next Sunday for sure Smile

All the bestBig smile!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.R

sadx18 Groupbie
sadx18
sadx18

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
please update The list ... :)
illuminated. IF-Veteran Member
illuminated.
illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
I haven't received confirmation from an_k so just waiting for that and will then update the list.

@Anondo: Thankyouu! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.R

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index