Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Brilliant interview Aarti.  Loved the installment part, couldn't stop laughing.  You guys are awesome, you manage to find humour in a dead serial.
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice n funny
now have 2 c wat will these both dumbos do after marriage
they always need a starting kick from gulabiya 2 so anything
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very interesting Aarathi👍🏼
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a wonderful interview

its hilarious

thanks a lot arathi n now we wanna read adi sugni's interview after their marriage

a talentless dumb selfish lead jodi created by talentless dumb cvs n loved by...well ok no cmnts
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: venesa

nice n funny

now have 2 c wat will these both dumbos do after marriage
they always need a starting kick from gulabiya 2 so anything

hahaha true they will even need a kick from G before their attempt to produce kids...where sugni will b confused n adi senseless...hahaha
daffodil81 thumbnail
Apologies...long pending part completed today...

Interview with Thakur Vikram Singh.

The same PSH Times Reporter (self thought)

Last 2 times I came to meet the real Sher Vikram Singh(TVS) but had to end up meeting Aditya and his so called wife sugni (My head still aches from his answers) Hope I get to meet TVS this time. I reach the haveli and I am told that TVS is waiting for me.

Reporter - Hello Sir its my pleasure meeting you

TVS -Well sit down...

Reporter - Sir may I know what you are holding in your hand.

TVS - This? Its my mother's ring

Reporter - Sir if you don't mind my asking I heard that your mother is not alive.

TVS - You see I have Maa Thakur who is my mother.

Reporter gets confused but keeps quite.

Reporter - Sir I have to ask you some personal questions if you don't mind.

TVS - Yeah sure go ahead

Reporter - You must be really sad that your wedding broke off with sugni but at the same time you shud be happy that your wife Reva returned from death.

TVS - You see I really dunno whether I shud be happy my wedding broke off with sugni or sad that Reva came back.

Reporter - Sir I didn't understand

TVS (Little angry) ' Cant you see I now have 2 extra mouths to feed off my money. (Reporter still looks confused while TVS continues) Arey yaar samjho already  Jiji and Aditya are staying with me for free all these years now these 2 are additions.

Reporter - Sir I always wondered why Aditya is not working

TVS - I don't know man....seriously I told him so many times to join my business but I don't know what he wants to do in life'He is not even settled career wise and before that he got married'what does he think of me'running some charity here?

Reporter - Sir is Mr.Adi well educated- I heard somewhere he has done MBS in Mumbai.

TVS - Kaha yaar I had to use my influence to push him through the course..

Reporter - Sir how did he end up marrying Sugni and you allowed it...

TVS - You know man I am really happy that Adi married sugni and spared me off her' you know her family is good for nothing,no one earns just freak out on other's income. That gulabia is very smart she tried to get her daughter married to me as I am so freaking rich but with Reva's return I had to cancel it.

Reporter - Sir where was Revaji all this while?

TVS - That's a big story I will tell you some other time.

Reporter - Sir but are you not emotionally hurt that you lost your love.

TVS - No my friend infact I am very happy ...you see sugni & her mom used me very well'I loved her sincerely and for one small mistake from me she left me'.So I don't need her anymore...

Reporter - Sir can you pls elaborate.

TVS - I always stood for sugni and saved her many times from her own father too... I thought here is a nice girl let me give her a life...but she was not worth it...she wanted someone young and chose Adi but she has no clue whats in store for her.

Reporter - Sir you have some plan???

TVS - Yes my friend a masterplan. I know why sugni married Adi...she thought he is rich than me.. young than me...full of josh but sad part is Adi is pennyless' now they will have the time of their life as very soon I will be chucking them out of my haveli and lets see how these 2 will live ...You must have met Adi and by now know that he is one useless wastebody.

Reporter ... Oh Sir... you are very smart..when I saw adi I thought the same ...he is freaking on someone else's hard earned money'.this will be fun sir..pls let me know when these 2 are leaving the haveli I would love to come and take their interview again.

TVS ... Don't worry you will be kept updated...

Reporter leaves happily and decides to come back after a fortnight and check on adi & sugni.

Disclaimer : This is purely a fun post not meant to hurt anyone's feelings or bash any character.

Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh aarti

thank you for continuing this interview

I love it !!!!
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Long Overdue...Thank you Arthi.. LOved it!!!! 
croziaxx thumbnail
 very nice aarti,        i think not only vikram but we vikram fan should also feel happy... 
sugani doesn't deserve him.. 
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god lmao just brilliant       🤣