Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel that Kriya's character was open ended. The creatives can revive it or else can close it... According to me the end was proper....and before all Kriyaansh fans starts throwing eggs and tomatoes at me let me justify myself... 

I agree that friends do not forget each other soon, but if one person do not want to reach you then you can't help it... Kria was a very good frnd of the whole weaklings team but what did she do, she left them suddenly without meeting anyone or justifying herself, she left a letter for Swayam, justifying her leave and that is enough for any person in real also... Frnds can easily move on, as one has lot many frnds and can easily make new ones and develop them into their good ones... So the frnds trying to reach her out is something which I don't agree, maybe they did try in the social networking but she did not reply back, which would definitely make ur frnds leave u alone, nd this is for us to imagine...

Rey not trying to find Kriya ---- After Kriyaansh conversation, Rey looked heartbroken and it was shown that he did believe her words that she did like Swayam more than him, and then the letter left him more heart-broken, as it was personally addressed to Swayam and the reason for her going and joining the college was clearly written... I don't think one would try to dig in more after all this, after all Kriyaansh had just started dating and to understand each other more they would have required time, which unfortunately they did not, so Rey believing Kriya's words came as no shock to me... If we talk about taking a realistic approach then, in today's world, no one tries digging the bury, they just leave it at a point and moves on and Rey was shown struggling, pining and remembering Kria even during RDX marriage, India Fest time and till the time Taani enetered and even after that when he rejects Taani in the fire place, so then y do we Fans complain that the end was not realistic.. I feel it was very real and Palki did showcase exactly what happens in real world --- have a break up, get one reason, pine for some days before u forget and move on...
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Abhilasa,               This post is meant for justice 2 Kria's character. She sacrificed everything for her friends - love n passion n no one knows. Rey moved on becoz he believed Kria ditched him bt how can Kria move on especially when she knows Rey loves her. She cant move on so easily and being a girl, we wudnt expect our lyf to be a tragedy where u cant even see d person u love, talk to ur friends n ur passion being callf off bcoz ur mom dislikes it. Kria is the inspirational character and a main lead who portrayed D3 in the beginning. The story itself started frm Kria's POV where the things gt linked bcoz of her DIL, DOSTI N DANCE. Ending her character where in the whole - dil is broken, dosti..she cant speak to them..she cant share her pain or sorrow, dance it was said by her mom it was her last performance. Dil Dosti Dance wil b cumpletely missing which isnt so welcoming. She deserves the justice for being strong 4 her passion since d beginning.
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you, he character should be given Justice. But who can scream in CVs deaf ears?