The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

KD is seriously overdoing things! (Page 3)

-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
though m njoying their scenes bt yet m not tat happy coz kd is all faking..poor kiya..pata nahi wat she will do wen she will got to knw abt d truth...n he was too much wen he saved her frm falling "u scared me".. i was lyk "oh stop it kd..its jst too mch..itni fake care"..i'll surelly gonna hate him wen he'll brk her heart...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7-Stardust-

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
in d beginning v thought kiya as d worst i mean n negative type character n saw kd as good  but now its d opposite...kiya showed rudeness 4m outside but hide her real self dat she is good n kd is behaving good 4m outside while hiding his cruel intention inside him...in dis case, kiya is better than kd...atleast she never faked to be good...d freedom party n later d whole kunal n drug track may hv made her to stop pretending n come back to her real self...but wat vl happen to her if she gets to know d truth?...sochkar hi darr lagta he...bichaari ko kis baat ki kd itni badi saza de raha heCry...but 4m d latest banga promo, i think d 3 girls vl support kiya n trust her dat she was not dating kunal but der is some truth which she don't want to tell...n bobby vl defo slap n drive piddi away 4m her which vl make piddi come to his senses...yesterday's epi of kisha scene was actually frightening as i was hvng a bad feeling kd is really upto sumthn dangerous plan against kiya...

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 20 September 2012 at 2:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7-Stardust-rocksravya11

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I just hope he realizes the truth before its too late

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

firefly.. IF-Rockerz
firefly..
firefly..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
its all piddi's fault..without knowing the full story he just made kd against kiya..realy feeling sad for poor kiya tat whom she trusted the most in her life will break her heart..& kd what fake yaar every concern of him is masking his dengerous intention..i realy want somebody to stop kd.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
I know KD shouldnot do this. I really want him to know the truth. I can't see Kiya hurt !!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index