Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I didnt like yesterdayz kisha scenes et all! Watching those scenes made me really sad knowing that kd is doing all this not because he has emotions for her but because he wants to take a revenge!
He is totally all over her. I really hate the way he's flirting with her! I feel so sorry for that poor girl. Shes going to get badly hurt. She is so into him and really thinks that he has changed and even that maybe he likes her.
The scenes were wonderful and their chemistry was bang on (like always)but seriously yesterdayz kisha scenes made me cringe thinking about whatz going to happen next. Kd should not play with her feelings like this. I, being a girl knows how much it would hurt if a boy who i like does something of this sort with me.
Seriously kd! Stop playing with kiya's emotions!!!!

Edited by missscarlet - 19 September 2012 at 10:03pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7rni_buddyVampgirlAnikz003sups2222Adry-bornalee--Nia-Radiance.ashvikluverrr..-Ayesshhaa-..ZaYaHolicBrashCandyEndurance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD is seriously overdoing things!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
he is definitely playing with her feelings and emotions, unknowingly...but the kind of chemistry they both share is really commendable! i mean although he's doing all this for revenge, but i'm simply loving their bond..and scenes! simply mesmerising <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7100littledevils-Stardust-ashvikluverrrZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..BrashCandy

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
i m too hating it..feeling so bad for kiya..god knowes wat wud happen wen she wud cum to noe d truth abt kd..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling he is trying to just be fake friendly with her...doesn't know the actual effect it is having on her.*Sigh*I hope the truth comes out soon.

-Stardust-

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
I think that when he caught hold of her when she was about to fall, the concern etched on his face was genuine. I don't think you can fake something like that. But only time will tell! I hope he realises soon enough! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils-Stardust-ZaYaHolic

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

<font color="#000099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I think that when he caught hold of her when she was about to fall, the concern etched on his face was genuine. I don't think you can fake something like that. But only time will tell! I hope he realises soon enough! :)</font>

Oh i dont know! It all seems to be a part of his plan. He way extra sugary with her.

inna7

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I have a feeling he is trying to just be fake friendly with her...doesn't know the actual effect it is having on her.*Sigh*I hope the truth comes out soon.

Yup even i have a feeling that he is trying and being fake friendly. But i think he does know the effect hes having on her. I guess thats his plan, to make her fall for him and break her heart lol

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

<font color="#000099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I think that when he caught hold of her when she was about to fall, the concern etched on his face was genuine. I don't think you can fake something like that. But only time will tell! I hope he realises soon enough! :)</font>

Oh i dont know! It all seems to be a part of his plan. He way extra sugary with her.

Yeah, but when he caught her and asked her if she was okay? That bit to me seemed genuine. I think it was a reflex but everything else that he is consciously doing? That's all fake friendly :/ 

And it makes my heart break when I think about Kiya and how she's seeing this as a real thing :/ 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.