Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Aniruddh and pg

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Heyy guys new to forum, loving the show, annoyed by a few unrealistic things like both loosing memory butt anyways not what i wanted to talk about

Does anyone else think annirudh and rohans paying giest should hook up?

I think the girl is pretty and kinda cute shed look great with aamirs character and i think it would be nice to see another couple alongside rohan muskan. Pls i think annirudh should have someone as well, idkk i dont wan him pinning for muskaan forever and miserable turning negative and what not because heard his character isnt a cameo. Soo annirudh and paying guest? Her names anu or something isnt it? That would be kinda cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5Havvii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aniruddh and pg" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Same here i also dnt want him heartbreak or negative. Yeah it would be great to see his pair with tht pg.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.