Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Hi nicita!!! It's been such a long time.. :)!!

Yea I'm actually a diehard fan of "jazzveer" so much infect that it's the first time I'm writing a ff... And it's gonna b a lonngg one.. :) what about u?? Love them too?

Yea please read it and let me know how it is... I've REALLY worked HARD HARD on it to make it seem real...! Leave ur comments too please..

Thnx !! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001SilverBell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ajab si prem kahaani- jazzveer (Page 3)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Yeah I Love Them. And The Other Couple Too. Your FF Is Really Good. It's Gonna Be A Big Hit With All The Jazzveer Fans.
So You Still Watching SSLK??
I Do.
Please Keep Visiting Mayank&Gunjan AT Too. It's My First AT In That Forum. And I Want To Make More ATs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anji-

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Read chp 3,4,5 in one go!
Lovely updates! Would love 2 see Jazzveer track in this way.I mean everystep shoud be slow n steady n feelings shud be mutual. Bt in d show Jazz is fast bt Ranveer?

Sorry 4 replying late;i m busy wid my exams.

-Anji-

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
WOW its just really beautiful looking forward to the next update
please PM when you do the next update

-Anji-

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
@nicita aww thnx alot! I hope that they all like it! Glad u liked it!
No i dnt watch it anymore ... But ofc I will visit ur AT ... :)

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
@cute sukirti ...thnk u sooo much! I'm sooo glad u loved it! Yea I think it should b slow and steady so it seems real... Yea agree. In the show jazz is falling for him fully ... But ranveer . He has a goal ... But I'm actually glad that they showed him greedy at first so when he really falls for jazz it gonna b awesome... I mean that moment of realization..

@taahir thank u ... Thank u soo much! Happy u liked it! Yea sure I will just buddy me .. I have skool todaii and tomorrow so I will probably post it tomorrow nite...

Andromeda001SilverBell

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! I'm sooo sorry for not updating from such a long time... But it's a new grade soo it's alot of work... But I have a holiday for 4 days so I'll try and post alot!
Please comment!

Chapter 6 - DAY 1 of Ranveer's Mission

The next morning when jazz woke up she was about to get up from the bed when her foot ached... She then recalled the events from yesterdaii... She was trying to get up and freshen up ... When there was a knock on her door... And she got up slowly and made her way to the door and opened it and saw Ranveer standing there ... He asked her if she was better... And she gave him a weak nod... He was about to leave and she was about to close the door when she turned and slipped on one of her skirts on the floor.. She screamed "AHHH!!" Ranveer immediately turned and caught her by her waist... She slowly opened her eyes and saw that she wasn't on the ground but in midair .. In his arms... She looked at him and he looked at her... She tried holding his hand and getting up... Only to slip again ... Into his arms.. Again... Then ranveer said "tu kitni sayani hai.." ( sarcastically) "Ek minute ruk.." and he lifted her and carriedher into the room...he slowly put her on the bed and asked her " tujhe aur kuch chahiye? ... Main madat karu Teri? "
" voh... Actually main bathroom jaa rahi thi..." she said. There was an awkward silence considering how he had asked her if she needed any help... He broke the silence saying " ruk main abhi aata hoon." She was kindnof shocked as to how he would help her ... then she saw him come back with a walker ... She couldn't help but smile a little inside ... He gave it to her and she stood up slowly and made her way to the bathroom. He was waiting in the balcony until she came out ... Then she came out in a small blue dress with black leggings ... He heard her and went back Into the room ... She went to her dresser to put on her makeup and accessories and then suddenly a cool gust of wind passed and she realized that her zipper on her back wasnt zipped up...(as we all know jazz isn't the shy type of girl so even THIS wasn't a big deal to her) then she tried to zip it but her hand wasn't reaching all the way and ranveer saw her struggling with it .. But he didn't know wat to do .. Should he help her ..? Or would that b...? His thoughts were interrupted when she shouted at him.. " meri ankle mein Itna dard hai ... Aur main yahan struggle kar rahi hoon iske saath aur tum meri madat nahi kar sakte!!??"Ranveer was kinda shocked but after like 5 seconds he realized that it was JAZZ ... She isn't shy... Cuz she's JAZZ ... So He went anyways to her and helped her when his finger mistakenly touched her bare back ... Her eyes shot up to him in the mirror ... And his too... EYELOCK... then after like 10 seconds ranveer felt the zip on his finger and remembered whT he was doing so he pulled it up fully and left saying " main neeche hi hoon kuch chahiye toh mujhe iss # par phone karna.. 245-7890 " and he left... Jazz laughed at his behaviour shouting " THANKS FOR THE ZIPPER ! " to him as he left... She thought " the day when someone can make JAZZ shy... Us din main us insaan ko maanjaungi... Lekin iss duniya main aisa koi paida nahi huwa hai.." and she went into her bed and started texting her friends...

Precap: jazz falls on top of ranveer .. ( eyelock)

Andromeda001SilverBell

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
wow.lovely...keep it up.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.