Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3

As ranveer makes his way to the hotel she sees jazz's car already there and he is about to check in when he sees her at the reception so he waits until she's through. He hears the receptionist tell her that her room # is 022. When she leaves he goes and checks in... Room # 023 ... "Accha hai." he thinks "Uspar dhyaan to rakh paunga." He finds his way and as he's opens the door he sees what a beautiful room it is. A big coffee coloured bed sits in the middle of the room right beside the airy and spacious balcony. The bathroom looks fit for a king with black and white granite covering the top of the basin. He was in pure awe. He went out in his balcony and sat in the mini couch there to enjoy the cool breeze when he heard someone. It was someone in the room beside his. He couldn't see becuz the balconies had dividers between them. He soon heard a voice ... Of a girl... " finally !! I have a room! No one is here to trouble me ! Finally ALONE!". Ranveer realized that it was none other than jazz, and he was happy that the balconies had dividers otherwise he was sure she would've killed him if she saw him for the third time in 1 day. He went inside his room but left the balcony open so that he could hear her. He began to unpack his clothes and then drank a glass of water, when he saw the mini fridge in the corner of the room. On opening it he was shocked... 5 bottles of liquor in them , all sealed and full.. He realized that the fridge must b in every room and wondered if jazz had seen it yet..

On the other hand, Jazz had been sitting in her balcony when she decided to take out her clothes so she can choose what to wear for dinner with her friend Claire. She began unpacking , but was too tried to do everything so she just plopped on the bed and slept for a while. In the meantime Mr.Pal had called ranveer and asked him his whereabouts, ranveer told him that he was lucky becuz his room was situated right beside jazz. Mr.Pal was relieved to hear this and told him to b careful.

When jazz woke up she saw that It was 6:00 p.m.
She went to the bathroom, washed her face and began to choose her clothes for the dinner. She began throwing her clothes all across the room while digging out from her bag and lucky for ranveer she unknowingly threw a dress in the direction of the fridge and it covered it completely. She finally chose this mini black dress with a silver belt in the middle and silver heels along with black and silver dangling earrings and her big crystal ring which she never removed.

Ranveer was pacing his room worrying about the fridge but decided to let it go as he could not do anything about it... Yet. He decided to get ready for dinner as jazz might leave at any moment. He wore a black shirt and white pants and was about to leave when he heard jazz. He rushed to the balcony...where he heard her on the phone saying "So u will b here at 7:00... Ok ... Im going down now so I can make reservations in the Chinese restaurant. "
He waited for jazz to leave then when he heard the door click ... He was about to leave but an idea came to him... It's was risky though... He went to his balcony... And climbed over to jazz's balcony ... He rushed into her room and saw the messy bed ... He looked for the fridge ... And he was for the first time thankful that jazz was so messy... He knew that she hadn't seen it becuz he himself couldn't find it until a few seconds... He lifted it... Luckily it was light... And slowly tipped it into his balcony... Then he safely climbed over and hid it ...

So one problem was out of the way for now... Atleast she won't drink at night... In her room...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ajab si prem kahaani- jazzveer (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I'm writing so much becuz:

1) I just want this to happen in real and I cnt wait till tomorrow so I need some dosage of rssi.

2)I won't b able to write after todaii until fridaii cuz I have alot of school work.

Pleasee read and leave ur comments !! And if u want pm's just buddy me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna_30Andromeda001

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4

Ranveer leaves his room and goes to the reception for a reservation for 2 at the Chinese restaurant ... "abhi akela jaunga toh woh dekhlegi ... Lekin kissi ko leke jaunga toh usse shayad shak nahi hoga... Areyy syapa yaar! Kisko leke jaun main.?? Kisiko to jaanta bhi nahin hoon.." "saat baje tak waqt hai mujhe ... Kisiko toh dhoondna parega...". It was now 6:30 p.m. ... He went to the bar to think of something when a lady came up to him and said " can I get you a drink sweetie". Ranveer said " main tujhe jaanta bhi nahin hoon aur tu mujhe drink dena chaati hai... Kaisi larkiyaan hai yaar..?". The lady repeated the same thing.. "theek hai...". Then he got an idea... "tu mere saath dinner pe chalegi???" "dinner?... Sure honey.." she said. "7:00 .. Theek hai .. Chinese mein milna.."
"7:00... Chinese.. Got it.." and she left..

7:00 p.m.

Ranveer and the girl made their way to the restaurant and sat and waited for someone to take their order. Ranveer just watched the door for jazz to enter .. He hoped she hadn't changed her plans ... As he was about to get up he saw her... He hurriedly sat down.. He saw her sit and then soon he saw 3 more people join her.. 2 girls and 1 guy... He wondered who they were... Then it clicked him..! It must b the people about whom jazz was talking about on the phone... Denny and Poppy.. .. But he didn't know who the other girl was... Ranveer's date nudged him..."aren't u gonna order something?? Or should I order for u .. ?"
"Maine to aaj tak ye Chineesee khana khaya bhi nahi hai... Mujhe meri dal roti mil jaye main khush ho jaunga..." "dal... & roti..?? What's that..??" said his date... Suddenly ranveer realized that he didn't even know the girl's name.. "what .. Ur .. Name please?" he said. " Ashley... " "accha... Aashley ... My name .. Ranveer" "ok ranveer.. What should we eat...? Chop-suey? Chicken..?" "areyy nahi!! Pagal hai kya?! Veg main Kuch bhi order karo.. Theek hai"

He looks back at jazz now... She's talking to her friends but ranveer was too far to hear what she was saying... Then suddenly something strange happens... Something he had never seen before... Jazz smiled. It wasn't a laugh.. It wasn't even a full smile... But it was a SMILE. he was so shocked that his glass tipped over from his hand a little and the water was dripping on him... If it wasn't for Ashley he wouldnt have even realized... "Ranveer!!! " and he suddenly came out of a trance... "be careful .." she said. "thanks "said ranveer. He looked back at her and actually felt happy inside ... He didn't know y .. But he felt reellii happy to see that half smile...

After dinner ranveer said bye and thanks to ashley for the awesome vegetarian dish she ordered for him... Curried tofu (he thought it was paneer) with crispy noodles.. She said" no problemranveer.. Thnx for bringing me here .. " "no problem aashley.." she smilesld and left.. He waited for jazz to leave first then went behind her.. He saw jazz and the others exchange hugs .. Then she headed for her room... On the way to her room she was too busy in her own thoughts so she didn't notice the "wet floor" sign... She suddenly slipped and sprained her ankle.. Jazz let out a cry that ranveer who just came out of the elevator went running to see what had happened.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna_30Andromeda001

Aashna_30

IF-Dazzler

Aashna_30

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Clapanjali,very nice post...i love to watch if ranbeer jazz story goes that way...very nice effort...keep it up...very excited to see jazzbeer's story..Embarrassed

-Anji-

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
anjali,great effort...love to see jazzbeer lovestory.

-Anji-

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Thnx alot both of u!!! It really means alot! It encourages me honestly !! I will try and put the next update todaii... I should continue ... Rite?

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Chapter 5

Ranveer went running to see where that sound ... Or rather shout had come from... Upon reaching there he saw jazz sprawled on the ground in pain... He hurried to her and saw that she had fainted... He took her up and carried her to her room... He took the key from her purse, put her down on the bed and called the hotel's first aid services. The doctor came and examined her ankle and said " her ankle is actually badly sprained .. If she had just skidded on the water it probably wouldn't have been so bad... But she was in heels as well so that added to the injury as it twisted the nerve slightly which pains alot...". Ranveer said " toh main ab kya karu doctor Saab... What to do?" "she needs to rest for atleast 1 day with minimal or no getting up at all... And then the next day she should start walking a little so that her ankle doesn't get stiff " he said. " ok ... Thank u ... " said ranveer.
After the doctor left ranveer called room decided to do something on his own until she woke up... He called room service and ordered hot salt wrapped in a cloth... " desi nuske hamesha asar karte hai" he thought. When it arrived he slowly presses it to her swelling... Not applying too much pressure but enough so that she felt the warmth.

At one point In time ... He did it a bit too hard that she awoke with a start! " ahh!" was the first thing that came out of her mouth. Then she went quiet... She was surprised becuz she didnt know what in the world was going on... First of all.. A guy who she hates was in her room at 9:30 in the night... Putting something on her ankle... Secondly.. SHE ... JAZZ was just lying down on the bed without knowing how she got there... And thirdly .. Ouch! What was that...? Something was throbbing in her ankle...

"What the hell is going on?!!!" she screamed.. Ranveer looked up at her and said "tu bihosh ho gayi thi.. Aur tere pao mein ek vaadi vaadi Si moch aagayi hai..." and he recapped everything in detail to her..
She looked at him and sharply said... "tum ...Yahan...kaise..!!???? .. Sach batao .. Pa ne tumhe bheja hai na..? " " dekh jazz.. Tu shayad jaanti nahin hai lekin main bata deta hoon tujhe... Tera pa ne mujhe apni gas station se nikaal diya... Aur ab.. Main yahan kaam karta hoon..". She looked shocked.. " tum? Yahaan? Aur Kaam..?? .. Theek hai... Kya karte ho tum..?". " main... Woh kya hai na... Main.." just then he saw a food magazine in the room... " main ek chef hoon... Punjabi chef.." "mujhse accha sarso da saag koi nahi bana sakta ..". And he smiled proudly.
Just then there was a silence and jazz realized ever since she woke up ranveer was applying the warm thing on her ankle... God knows how long he was doing it before that.. she thought. She took her foot down from his lap angrily and let out a cry of pain... "AHHH!!!!!". He held her foot slowly put it on the bed .. He told her what the doctor had said... And she said "NO WAY! mujhe kal beach pe jaana hai apne doston ke saath .. I have to go !" "kal nahi jaa sakti tu... Parso jaana ... Ek din ka pressure tere pao se kam hoga to tu jald hi jaa pai gi.."he said. "fine.." she said grumpily... " lekin kal ke baad mujhe koi nahi rok sakta...". Ranveer nodded."theek hai ... ". As he was about to leave jazz said " tum Yahaan pe kitni waqt se ho? " "7:30 se main yaheen pe tha.." she looked shocked. " theek hai " she said .. And ranveer left..

Andromeda001

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Nice To See You Here Too Anjali. (:
Nice Story Will Read It.
It's Nicita. I Changed My Username.

-Anji-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.