Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! My name is Anjali and I'm going to write a ff on our fav Jodi jazzveer!
It the first time that I am going to write one becuz I have never even tried before so I REALLII hope u like it and I hope I make some awesome friends as well! I have school today so i will post it on the weekend or maybe friday nite..!! If u dont like it .. Pls tell me... And if u like it as well pls tell me :)

Soo i guess I'll see you all on the weekend ! Byee ! <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.Kristen23anjali.KAashna_30Andromeda001SilverBellbookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ajab si prem kahaani- jazzveer" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Welcome 2 d forum n do continue please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anji-

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Hey.. Thnx for the support !! Im gonna post it in a few hours ... Sorry for the long wait but I have a lot of school work to do so that's y... So tonight it will b up.! Thnx for ur patience :)

taahir004

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Soo here it is everyone!! I really apologize for the LONGG wait.. Had a lot of work to complete so I could write peacefully ... :) I've decided to use the beach pic as a major part of my story .. So basically this story is MY prediction of the future jazzveer story..
So enough chit-chat!!

Here goes .. Hope u like it :)

Character Sketch

Ranveer- a happy go lucky guy who is very much career oriented. Recently had a heartbreak because of sahiba... Now his main aim is to just earn money and lots of it to show everyone that he can do anything he wants. Jazz's bodyguard... For one month. Needs to get rid of her drinking habit.

Jazz- a spoilt British Indian who's dad is extremely rich. So she just spends it with ease. Hates Indians. Hates ranveer. Feels like no one understands her. Always looks for ways to downgrade ranveer.

Mr.Pal- jazz's dad. Can do anything for her happiness. Employed ranveer as her secret bodyguard for one month with conditions.

Balli- ranveer's best friend with whom ranveer shares everything.

Prologue (sorry I know it's short but I just wanted to get to the story immediately)

After ranveer hangs up the phone from talking to to mr.pal he looks at jazz wondering " chal beta ranveer ... Tera kaam shuru... Vaada kiya hai.. Nibhana to parega .." and walks off in jazz's direction

Chapter 1

After ranveer hangs up the phone from talking to to mr.pal he looks at jazz wondering " chal beta ranveer ... Tera kaam shuru... Vaada kiya hai.. Nibhana to parega .." and walks off in jazz's direction.Some time later jazz is sitting in a bar and she's talking on her phone, ranveer comes in and sees her and takes a seat not far from her so that he can observe her without her knowing. He then sees a waiter go up to her for her order and she shouts at him saying " the regular u idiot !! Can't u people ever remember something?!! " the waiter now embarrassed says sorry and sheepishly goes away.
" First that bloody stalker and now this! Y cant things go my way for once!!" she says angrily.
The waiter comes with her gin and tonic and she grabs it from him and tells him "another!"
He brings it,she drinks it,
Again,and again,and again.

Ranveer who was watching all this suddenly went to the waiter who was about to bring her another one and nodded at him negatively. The waiter looked scared and said "how can I say no to her.. She will skin me alive!" he said in pure horror.. Ranveer said " chill yaar! Tu fikar mat kar.. Main sab sambhalunga... Tu ja.."
Jazz shouted "where is my other drink!???" and she turned around to see who? But ofcourse her dear Ranveer ;)

She sharply told him " what the hell are YOU doing here? Mera picha karna nahi choda to main police ko bulaungi samjhe tum?! " Ranveer still holding her drink just smiled at her saying " o jazz bigreil (it's the best way I could spell it) mujhe bhi Teri shakal dehkhne mein koi dilchaspbi nahi nahi samjhe tu? Ye ek bar hai.. Yahan pe koi bhi a sakta hai .. Ek aur baat.. Tu bhi to mujhe mili yahan pe.. Main bhi to police ko Bol sakta hoon ke tu mera picha kar rahi hai.. "
Although jazz is annoyed with him she realizes what he says is true and she was too much in a bad mood to argue with him.. Besides she was in no mood to talk to anyone.. She suddenly sees her drink in his hand and says " mujhe meri drink do... Give me my drink ... Now!!". Ranveer just stays there holding it and looks her in the eyes and says " bas jazz ... Bohot ho Gaya Tera.. Bohot pee li tune.. ". Jazz screams and says " WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!! " " Maine apni pa ki nahin Suni toh main tumhari kyun sunungi??!!". She runs to him to get her drink, he holds it high, she jumps , he holds it higher , she jumps again and he holds it even higher..
Suddenly she kicks him in his shin and hold his arm to get the drink .. But as he falls she falls on top of him still holding his arm for the drink which was now spilt on the floor.

Edited by AnjaliSharma - 23 September 2012 at 8:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kristen23Aashna_30Andromeda001

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
So it's the first part ..!! Relli hope u all like it.!! Please leave ur comments ..!! It will mean a lot to me !! Since it is the first time I'm writing a story it will infacT encourage me to do better.. :) and if I offended anyone with anything... relli sorry..

Next part coming soon tho.. Cuz I have soo much ideas that I cnt relli stop :)

Aashna_30taahir004Andromeda001

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Lovely update!
Jazzveer r always hilarious.Love their cute ego fights!
Jazz is a total mirchi n let s see how Ranbir reforms n transforms her!
Continue soon.

Hey Anjali,u hav started a ff so must add a prologue n character sketch 2 ur 1st post.They have 2 be posted before d 1st chappy!

-Anji-

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Thnx alot!! I'm relli glad u liked it !!
Yea ikr!! It's their little nok-jhok that's gonna develop their love story !! :)
Yea next part will b up todaii..

Oo ok .!! Thnx for telling me!! I'll add it extremely soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004Andromeda001

-Anji-

-Anji-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Here is the second part guys!! Hope u all like it!!

Chapter 2

Ranveer is on the floor with jazz on top of him which was the result of the adamant jazz trying to get her drink. Jazz is extremely upset cuz she didn't even get her drink and there she was ... Fallen on top of HIM .. yuck she thought. Just then ranveer broke the silence and said " o jajjy b ..!! Ki kar rahi hai ?? Chipak na !!"
Sarcastically " mujhe tum bohot acche lagto ho .. Isiliye main tum pe khushi se girgai.. " said jazz. "I don't like u .. Samjhe tum.. ? Galti se girgai.. ..!! Ugh!! Todaii is just not my dai..!" and she got up angrily.

She gets up and brushes herself while ranveer does the same. She puts the money on the table and just leaves in a huff from there. Ranveer couldn't help but chuckle a little at her behaviour... "bechari .. Mujhe dekh kar kitni tang ho gai hogi.. Lekin kya karu... Mera kaam hi yahi hai.. Ye to abhi shurvaat hai jazz... Aage aage dekh hota hai kya "

Ranveer is walking on the street looking for jazz when suddenly his phone rings.. " arey balli yaar! Kaisa hai tu? " "main theek hoon ... Tu bata tu kaisa hai..?... Itne Dino se teri aavaaz nahi Suni hai.." "main theek hoon yaar .. Bas kaam kar raha hoon.." "kaam , " said Balli " kaunsa kaam ...?" "areyy yaar! Apni jazz bigreil ka bodyguard hoon aajse.. " "BODYGUARD!! Woh bhi uska?!! , tu pagal to nahin ho Gaya hai na?!!, ye sab hua kab?!, aur kaise?!". Ranveer tells him everything ;the conditions , his reward , everything. "ye kya kiya hai tune?! Pata hai na tujhe .. Tu jeet gaya toh saari duniya Teri.. Lekin tu haar Gaya to tu Gaya!!! Samajhta hai na tu?! " " haan yaar lekin...". Just then he sees jazz and says" main tujhe baad mein phone karta hoon theek hai?" and he hangs up.

He goes near to her pretending to look at the newspaper stand and hears her tell someone on her phone saying " I'll meet u at the beach tomorrow .. Yea.. Ok.. No prob.. At 12:00 .. Sure .. I'll b there.. Yea i'm staying at Hotel Silver Gardens ..if u come we can have dinner ..And yea I wanna meet ur friends Denny and poppy as well tomorrow..K bye now" and she goes into a store. Ranveer smiles and says to himself " lagta hai ki tu kal beach jaane wala hai beta.. " and smiles imagining her face when she sees him there...

He calls Mr.Pal and tells him this information and Mr.Pal says " tum mere paas abhi aao". After 15 mins ranveer reaches him and he sees that Mr.Pal gives him a credit card and says" use this for your expenses.. And the first thing I want you to use this for is to book a room for yourself in that hotel so u can keep a watch on her.". Ranveer looks wide-eyed at it and takes it with pleasure and nods at him. "I will know what you use it for so don't use it on stupid things ... Do u understand .. ? Otherwise I will take it away.." said Mr.Pal. "theek hai Pal Saab ... Ab main jaun?" says ranveer and he leaves.

Aashna_30taahir004Andromeda001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.