Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

"yaar" - used frequently by adi. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Danika

Danika

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Yeah I know, the way adi says yaar is soo sweet!

Just how he said that long word (can't remember what its called Ermm), but its when they go around the temple... 

And also the way he said "it was so beautiful" in that same scene (I think he said that). 
I know I'm going off topic, but the way he said that just killed me YAAR. 

He is just so dreamy Day Dreaming !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""yaar" - used frequently by adi. (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

"Yaar" is his favourite word! LOL Wink I agree I hope "Jaan" becomes his ultimate favourite wouldnt it be cute if he made a nickname for her instead of Pankhuri? Something unique! Wink Day Dreaming

yup, its official now, he loves saying yaar! and i love it ! Embarrassed
If "yaar" sounds so cute from his mouth, imagine how much more cute "jaan" would sound?!? i would be dead after hearing it. Dead
yess agreed! nickname is needed! 
Lets me tweet that to Disha and nakuul ! LOL they might consider it and give suggestion to CVs Embarrassed

Originally posted by Danika

Yeah I know, the way adi says yaar is soo sweet!

Just how he said that long word (can't remember what its called Ermm), but its when they go around the temple... 

And also the way he said "it was so beautiful" in that same scene (I think he said that). 
I know I'm going off topic, but the way he said that just killed me YAAR. 

He is just so dreamy Day Dreaming !!!

HE, ADI is sweeet and everything about him is sweet! Embarrassed

"Pradikshna" - that's the word i think.. yeahh he was really mesmerized by it.. so dreamy!
and his expressions at the time were too adorable! hahaa uff he is a killer! 

i 100% agree! His eyes makes him more dreamy!   

Edited by Poojaa_P - 20 September 2012 at 11:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaTacker_Holic

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudipta1988

Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by sharna2k6

If it comes out of Adi's mouth, then I love it!!!! Even if its a cruel word, I'm sure he would make it sound super duper cute! Oh god, we are so biased!

Haha, but I have not noticed before. Is it only in the recent episode or from before too? I'll have to watch out for that! I actually lovee the word Jaan! I have never used it before (psh, who would I use it on? I have no Adibear, he's too busy only "friending" Panku.. Cry) but I just think it sounds so nice and passionate.. And him saying it... haaainn... I will surely faint!

Now everytime I hear someone say Yaar, which probably won't be anywhere except serials haha as I am actually Bengali, I will think of Adibear because of your post!

Good observation!

hahaaa yess exactly, agreed! Embarrassedanything for his mouth sounds sweet as jalebi ! IKR, being biased is not so bad as it seems ;) 

Yeahh it's mainly in the last 3-4 episodes, he kept saying yaar. You'll realize it when you watch it. 
Aww me too, jaan sounds too adorable! aww! hahaaa don't worry you will get the opportunity to use it someday.. actually soon when we fly to india to meet Nakuul Wink 
No worries, i want to say 'i will be there to take care of you'.. but... i'm probably gonna faint too ROFL 
Ahh you're Bengali ! coool ! :D
 haha aww you and your love for Adibear <3 

fir bong connection ,,,ek or bengali ,,,wow,,

Who else Bengali here?! You??

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Nice observation Poojie...I knw  u r researching n Adi LOL

anyways 'yaar' is better than his 'yes mom'

LOLOLOL! Yes mom.. Now that I remember him saying too much!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by sharna2k6

If it comes out of Adi's mouth, then I love it!!!! Even if its a cruel word, I'm sure he would make it sound super duper cute! Oh god, we are so biased!

Haha, but I have not noticed before. Is it only in the recent episode or from before too? I'll have to watch out for that! I actually lovee the word Jaan! I have never used it before (psh, who would I use it on? I have no Adibear, he's too busy only "friending" Panku.. Cry) but I just think it sounds so nice and passionate.. And him saying it... haaainn... I will surely faint!

Now everytime I hear someone say Yaar, which probably won't be anywhere except serials haha as I am actually Bengali, I will think of Adibear because of your post!

Good observation!

hahaaa yess exactly, agreed! Embarrassedanything for his mouth sounds sweet as jalebi ! IKR, being biased is not so bad as it seems ;) 

Yeahh it's mainly in the last 3-4 episodes, he kept saying yaar. You'll realize it when you watch it. 
Aww me too, jaan sounds too adorable! aww! hahaaa don't worry you will get the opportunity to use it someday.. actually soon when we fly to india to meet Nakuul Wink 
No worries, i want to say 'i will be there to take care of you'.. but... i'm probably gonna faint too ROFL 
Ahh you're Bengali ! coool ! :D
 haha aww you and your love for Adibear <3 

He could say something cruel, like a curse word and we would still go awww! Hahaha! Who's biased?! US?! Of courrrse not. We just have more critical views on everyone else..

Uoff, I'm waiting soo unpatiently to watch it.. but I keep telling myself, patience Sharna patience, when you have more saved up, it'll be worth it watching one after another. So I'm avoiding reading any of the topic titles, just replying to your post! Haha. So feel special!!! LOLWink I better start practicing using Jaan.. Nakuul meri jaaan! Have you gotten our tickets yet?! I'm one test closer to reaching Nakuul haha.

No worries, we'll just get admitted to the hospital and straight to the mental aslyum from the hospital together. OHH! We'll share bunk beds! Maybe I can get my psych degree while IN the asylum..

Aveiro

IF-Rockerz

Aveiro

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
ARE YOU CRAZY POOJA?

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

ARE YOU CRAZY POOJA?

No, i thought you were. Tongue 
haha why do you ask ? 

Aveiro

IF-Rockerz

Aveiro

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Lol I know I'm crazy! :P

But you with these threads makes me LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.