Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

"yaar" - used frequently by adi. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debalena_tunai

Waiting for that day yaar...EmbarrassedLOL& even yesterday he said Pankhu 'Tu'...& this is not a right signal...Unhappy

me too! adi romancing pankhuri.. haaye Day Dreaming 
well.. to me it seemed like a next level of friendship.. so its getting closer to pyaar.. 

Originally posted by dieya

yaar i love adi a lot LOL as he is so cute yaar Embarrassed even i m waiting for that day when adi will call pankhu" jaan" Day Dreaming

hahaa yaar mee too! Wink who doesn't?! agreed, he really is! 
yeahh lets all keep dreaming and wishing for it to happen soon! Embarrassed

Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Nice observation Poojie...I knw  u r researching n Adi LOL

anyways 'yaar' is better than his 'yes mom'

ROFL yess i love everything about adi, so i just thought of sharing my observation. 

YEAH you're soo right, much better! 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 20 September 2012 at 4:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""yaar" - used frequently by adi. (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by sharna2k6

If it comes out of Adi's mouth, then I love it!!!! Even if its a cruel word, I'm sure he would make it sound super duper cute! Oh god, we are so biased!

Haha, but I have not noticed before. Is it only in the recent episode or from before too? I'll have to watch out for that! I actually lovee the word Jaan! I have never used it before (psh, who would I use it on? I have no Adibear, he's too busy only "friending" Panku.. Cry) but I just think it sounds so nice and passionate.. And him saying it... haaainn... I will surely faint!

Now everytime I hear someone say Yaar, which probably won't be anywhere except serials haha as I am actually Bengali, I will think of Adibear because of your post!

Good observation!

hahaaa yess exactly, agreed! Embarrassedanything for his mouth sounds sweet as jalebi ! IKR, being biased is not so bad as it seems ;) 

Yeahh it's mainly in the last 3-4 episodes, he kept saying yaar. You'll realize it when you watch it. 
Aww me too, jaan sounds too adorable! aww! hahaaa don't worry you will get the opportunity to use it someday.. actually soon when we fly to india to meet Nakuul Wink 
No worries, i want to say 'i will be there to take care of you'.. but... i'm probably gonna faint too ROFL 
Ahh you're Bengali ! coool ! :D
 haha aww you and your love for Adibear <3 

fir bong connection ,,,ek or bengali ,,,wow,,

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
nice post dear...
why u r not coming in the cc m angry on u??Angry

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
guys even i use the word ' yaar ' just like adi...

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I just love the way Adi telling 'yaar'Smile

pepples_joy

IF-Dazzler

pepples_joy

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Arrey... Even I do use YAAR frequently... Don't you ppl notice that...ShockedShocked
LOLZZ... LOL
Nice post YAAR..TongueSmileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
"Yaar" is his favourite word! LOL Wink I agree I hope "Jaan" becomes his ultimate favourite wouldnt it be cute if he made a nickname for her instead of Pankhuri? Something unique! Wink Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
nickname.. a great idea..as long as it's not Punk-oo (like avan-too)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaTacker_Holic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.