Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Yaar -  i tried to count the amount of times he said that to pankhuri in today's episode.. (anyone else counted, let me know URGENTLY because i was too busy drooling over him)
This is his most common word - "yaar". i find it SO cute yaar (lolz) the way he says it is just Embarrassed..
but i'm  waiting, when will this "yaar" change into "pyaar"? (do you kinda get me? :S) 
When will he start saying 'JAAN' ?? Day Dreaming 
can you just imagine,
Adi holding pankhuri's hand firmly and gazing into her beautiful dark eyes then saying  
"o meri jaan, samjha karo na, i love you re!" 
"jaan, don't go away from me, not even for a second" 

Yaar 
he says it so stubbornly, 
so lovingly, 
so sweetly,
it becomes irresistible and feel like hearing him say it again and again

hahaa aww yaar, me loves paYa. 

I know, yaar is just one of those words you use all the time in conversations.. for no particular reason. It's basically a word for "dude" ? 
so erm.. 
yaar means - friend
yaar can also mean - beloved? (sometimes) 

well anyway that's soo off topic, the point i'm making is, i want adi to start saying JAAN. Embarrassed
yaar he needs to start feeling something for pankhuri sooon! 

*haha can't believe i create a thread about this yaar, oh how i love Adi and his cuteness* 

Aree yaar, why you people laughing at me (especially all the crazy ones in CC) ? 
yaar, i love using this word yaar ! hahaa

Edited by Poojaa_P - 19 September 2012 at 4:51pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikasajanFandiyah_usbeenydebaleena_tunaisudi_4m_kolanusha.cochinTacker_HolicEkSapnoKiParisamratrocksf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""yaar" - used frequently by adi." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
If it comes out of Adi's mouth, then I love it!!!! Even if its a cruel word, I'm sure he would make it sound super duper cute! Oh god, we are so biased!

Haha, but I have not noticed before. Is it only in the recent episode or from before too? I'll have to watch out for that! I actually lovee the word Jaan! I have never used it before (psh, who would I use it on? I have no Adibear, he's too busy only "friending" Panku.. Cry) but I just think it sounds so nice and passionate.. And him saying it... haaainn... I will surely faint!

Now everytime I hear someone say Yaar, which probably won't be anywhere except serials haha as I am actually Bengali, I will think of Adibear because of your post!

Good observation!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikasajanFanPoojaa_Panusha.cochin

debaleena_tunai

IF-Dazzler

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Waiting for that day yaar...EmbarrassedLOL& even yesterday he said Pankhu 'Tu'...& this is not a right signal...Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaPoojaa_Panusha.cochin

dieya

Goldie

dieya

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
yaar i love adi a lot LOL as he is so cute yaar Embarrassed even i m waiting for that day when adi will call pankhu" jaan" Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaPoojaa_Panusha.cochin

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
That is one amazing observation! ClapClapClapClapROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaPoojaa_P

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Nice observation Poojie...I knw  u r researching n Adi LOL

anyways 'yaar' is better than his 'yes mom'

DanikaPoojaa_P

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Yeah i noticed he said "yaar" many times ... 
Me too can't wait for that .. The romantic side of Adi .. 

DanikaPoojaa_P

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

If it comes out of Adi's mouth, then I love it!!!! Even if its a cruel word, I'm sure he would make it sound super duper cute! Oh god, we are so biased!

Haha, but I have not noticed before. Is it only in the recent episode or from before too? I'll have to watch out for that! I actually lovee the word Jaan! I have never used it before (psh, who would I use it on? I have no Adibear, he's too busy only "friending" Panku.. Cry) but I just think it sounds so nice and passionate.. And him saying it... haaainn... I will surely faint!

Now everytime I hear someone say Yaar, which probably won't be anywhere except serials haha as I am actually Bengali, I will think of Adibear because of your post!

Good observation!

hahaaa yess exactly, agreed! Embarrassedanything for his mouth sounds sweet as jalebi ! IKR, being biased is not so bad as it seems ;) 

Yeahh it's mainly in the last 3-4 episodes, he kept saying yaar. You'll realize it when you watch it. 
Aww me too, jaan sounds too adorable! aww! hahaaa don't worry you will get the opportunity to use it someday.. actually soon when we fly to india to meet Nakuul Wink 
No worries, i want to say 'i will be there to take care of you'.. but... i'm probably gonna faint too ROFL 
Ahh you're Bengali ! coool ! :D
 haha aww you and your love for Adibear <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.