Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

durba

durba

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

div2602brajensuja10shubhadaraneDeepa.ssweetie1212chill10anethaVIJINEHAsuzukiarshi_barunManellshivangisimmiangel5323midufizzyfairysucker4arhiluvfundyshrushti24anu008jia_84sahulforevertaanuangie_g82manjusha_92MSgayatrijiorasureeshacrazyweirdsandystarz19samaira25khusipraazizeh123sagmruswecrazyjicutiepie_ashriushibaborobin999imanechasr13shaz007KtotheMjessjazzraman987dqkytmvinaya123-Medha-henamaniNSohi13SkirancutelittleangelKulfiBaiAimmyLovesSobtipavi1tinsel..Enchanteur..ragvir.fanAngel13spoorthi..Divya..NichussArshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 2 Episode 1" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deb_Barun_Arnav

IF-Rockerz

Deb_Barun_Arnav

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I really like your idea of this whole 'season 2' concept.
I also liked the way you expressed every characters emotions - it was fantastic.
However, I don't think Arnav would have ever reacted like this because that would be back to square one. He would definitely be a little shocked but in the end he would take Khushi's side and support her thoroughly. After all he did confess and everytime Khushi jokes about leaving him - he gets furious, which indicates that he can't afford to lose her.
This is my PoV - I do respect your plot.
Again - I love the idea!!! Do PM me when you update the next episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

barunsanaya1985durba

durba

durba

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

I really like your idea of this whole 'season 2' concept.
I also liked the way you expressed every characters emotions - it was fantastic.
However, I don't think Arnav would have ever reacted like this because that would be back to square one. He would definitely be a little shocked but in the end he would take Khushi's side and support her thoroughly. After all he did confess and everytime Khushi jokes about leaving him - he gets furious, which indicates that he can't afford to lose her.
This is my PoV - I do respect your plot.
Again - I love the idea!!! Do PM me when you update the next episode.
Okay I do understand and respect your views. But just give me 5 episode to bring the story on track and maybe u wouldn't complain. Like the way u bear wid the CVs please bear with me too. I would love ur feedback and definitely I'll PM u. But just hold on for sometime to lee the story unfold and let the magic take over. Just take as a serial airing on TV. Negative feedback is also welcome. I want to build my storytelling prowess Smile Love to u  for being my first audience Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb_Barun_Arnav

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Nice concept...do continue
And PM me

durba

asr13

Goldie

asr13

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Nice !

raman987

Goldie

raman987

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
good my like button did not wk keep up

bpbr

Goldie

bpbr

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Interesting start. But why would Garima agree that she knew Arnav's dad was married?? Did you change that? Coz in the show she has already stated that didnt have a clue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kashwinigurtilicious

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
hey, it's very interesting dear
please continue soon
and please pm me

shrushti24

Post Reply New Post